Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

Yes and you are not able to refute it with any evidence or you would have.
All the so called State's evidence you believe, are LIES and DISTORTIONS!!!

The evidence of conspiracy, is overwhelming. Yet, no matter how much of this evidence is shown to you and your fellow dupes, you still believe the all knowing State. Orwell warned about your kind.

My guess is it is is a form of mental illness. Have you been checked?
The burden of proof is on you to prove that all of the evidence are lies and distortions and you have no evidence of this and are incapable of providing any or you would have done so.

Since you have not done so there is no evidence and there fore you are wrong and the evidence against Oswald still stands.

There is no such evidence of a conspiracy or you could cite some and you never have and you never will.

No one on this thread has shown any such evidence so clearly your statement is false.

Repeating the same thing over and over and over is meaningless. Your word is not sufficient and that is all you have. You LARAM and all the other conspiracy loons have not yet shown a shred of evidence. Instead you simply scream that it exists yet you cannot cite any.

You are not especially researched or well read in this manner and that is not an insult it is simple fact.

Citing Orwell is a general philosophical approach and it means nothing since you are distorting what he was warning us of.

You are not en expert or especially well informed or enlightened again that is no insult but simple truth.

You are only stating a belief you have which is not based on any facts or evidence and in fact the evidence which is credible and true completely refutes and proves you wrong.
No...the State has not proven it's case. It made up everything and you have chosen to believe the State's lies and ignore the enormous, massive, HUGE amount of evidence proving conspiracy.

As I have told you, but you are too duped to comprehend, Oswald was NOT a commie but an ardent anti-communist. This fact alone destroys everything you believe.
thats because he wants to believe the state NEVER lies obviously only seeing what he wants to see.:D

Oswald was CIA until he was set up to be the patsy.

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/B Disk/Brussell Mae/Item 25.pdf
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
and now the lying paid shill can only go home and cry to his handlers after sufferering yet another major ass beating.

Its going to take a very long consultation with his handler on how to evade this one obviously.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::muahaha:

what the lying paid shill cant get around was this was even confirmed and documented after 1993 when Clinton reluctantly and only because of extreme pressure from the public and certain people in government asked for documents to be opened and the ARRB came across documeted evidence he was with the CIA and ONI. Of course we never heard a word of any of this mentioned by the CIA controlled LAMESTREAM media of course.

Last edited:

The evidence of conspiracy, is overwhelming. Yet, no matter how much of this evidence is shown to you and your fellow dupes, you still believe the all knowing State. Orwell warned about your kind.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that all of the evidence are lies and distortions and you have no evidence of this and are incapable of providing any or you would have done so.

Since you have not done so there is no evidence and there fore you are wrong and the evidence against Oswald still stands.

There is no such evidence of a conspiracy or you could cite some and you never have and you never will.

No one on this thread has shown any such evidence so clearly your statement is false.

Repeating the same thing over and over and over is meaningless. Your word is not sufficient and that is all you have. You LARAM and all the other conspiracy loons have not yet shown a shred of evidence. Instead you simply scream that it exists yet you cannot cite any.

You are not especially researched or well read in this manner and that is not an insult it is simple fact.

Citing Orwell is a general philosophical approach and it means nothing since you are distorting what he was warning us of.

You are not en expert or especially well informed or enlightened again that is no insult but simple truth.

You are only stating a belief you have which is not based on any facts or evidence and in fact the evidence which is credible and true completely refutes and proves you wrong.
No...the State has not proven it's case. It made up everything and you have chosen to believe the State's lies and ignore the enormous, massive, HUGE amount of evidence proving conspiracy.

As I have told you, but you are too duped to comprehend, Oswald was NOT a commie but an ardent anti-communist. This fact alone destroys everything you believe.
thats because he wants to believe the state NEVER lies obviously only seeing what he wants to see.:D

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/B Disk/Brussell Mae/Item 25.pdf
and now the lying paid shill can only go home and cry to his handlers after sufferering yet another major ass beating.

Its going to take a very long consultation with his handler on how to evade this one obviously.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::muahaha:

what the lying paid shill cant get around was this was even confirmed and documented after 1993 when Clinton reluctantly and only because of extreme pressure from the public and certain people in government asked for documents to be opened and the ARRB came across documeted evidence he was with the CIA and ONI. Of course we never heard a word of any of this mentioned by the CIA controlled LAMESTREAM media of course.

The amount of proof that has been uncovered since the public murder makes the lame attempts and efforts by the shills so amusing to me. Watching them hang themselves by giving them enough rope to do so has been very entertaining to say the least.

The amount of proof that has been uncovered since the public murder makes the lame attempts and efforts by the shills so amusing to me. Watching them hang themselves by giving them enough rope to do so has been very entertaining to say the least.

as we all know,without getting well paid as he does,the nazi shill would not come back here to suffer one constant ass beating after another as he has.:D He will really ask for some big bucks from his handler on what kind of new dodgeball tactic to use after me and you both took him to school that he was working for the CIA.:rofl::D

Last edited:
In taking a little break away from the JFK assassination Dale and Gipper,I am afraid to report sadly that if we had any hopes that Trump would be our first real president to serve the people instead of the bankers and Israel since JFK and not a puppet for them,that can sadly be laid to rest now because sadly,on the radio today,I heard Trump in his own words,say that we need to invade Afganistan.Plus he also increased the military budget higher than it was even under Obama which was bad enough.

Thats all the proof in the world right there he is no different than Bush or Obama and a puppet for the Bankers and Israel same as every president has been since LBJ sadly. I dont like saying any of this but it is what it is.:(

as we all know,without getting well paid as he does,the nazi shill would not come back here to suffer one constant ass beating after another as he has.:D he will really ask for some big bucks fro his handler on what kind of new dodgeball tactic to use after me and you both took him to school that he was working for the CIA.:rofl::D

Let them keep coming back and defending the (snicker) "official version" because there is SOOOOO much information out there that has come to light like the "Lee and Harvey Project" and how does Lee Harvey Oswald and the U-2 shoot down is related and how Oswald was given free passage back to America with no repercussions. It should be blatantly obvious but the shills are gonna do what shills are gonna do. James Wilcott's testimony in 1978 that Oswald was on the CIA's payroll. The CIA is and has been for some time nothing but a rogue agency that works at the behest of the owners of USA.INC.

In taking a little break away from the JFK assassination Dale and Gipper,I am afraid to report sadly that if we had any hopes that Trump would be our first real president to serve the people instead of the bankers and Israel since JFK and not a puppet for them,that can sadly be laid to rest now because sadly,on the radio today,I heard Trump in his own words,say that we need to invade Afganistan.Plus he also increased the military budget higher than it was even under Obama which was bad enough.

Thats all the proof in the world right there he is no different than Bush or Obama and a puppet for the Bankers and Israel same as every president has been since LBJ sadly. I dont like saying any of this but it is what it is.:(

Yep, it seems that the Deep State has gotten to him....too much heroin to be harvested as well as lithium and other precious resources.

as we all know,without getting well paid as he does,the nazi shill would not come back here to suffer one constant ass beating after another as he has.:D he will really ask for some big bucks fro his handler on what kind of new dodgeball tactic to use after me and you both took him to school that he was working for the CIA.:rofl::D

Let them keep coming back and defending the (snicker) "official version" because there is SOOOOO much information out there that has come to light like the "Lee and Harvey Project" and how does Lee Harvey Oswald and the U-2 shoot down is related and how Oswald was given free passage back to America with no repercussions. It should be blatantly obvious but the shills are gonna do what shills are gonna do. James Wilcott's testimony in 1978 that Oswald was on the CIA's payroll. The CIA is and has been for some time nothing but a rogue agency that works at the behest of the owners of USA.INC.

I had remembered reading somewhere before of the documented facts that came out after the ARRB opened up files and found out oswalds connections to the CIA being exposed in the 90's that i spoke of earlier,but i had not heard of James Wilcotts testimony of that.Thanks for mentioning that.i will have to look into that one.:thup:

does not surprise me in the least to hear because Robert Morrow,he was also a top level CIA operative who wrote a book i think it was in the 80's or 90's where he also went into great detail and exposed oswalds CIA connections as well.:thup: do you know of this researcher i am talking about by chance?

I just remembered the name of that book now.It is FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE,How i participated in the CIA/MAFIA assassination of JFK.

THAT IS A GREAT INFORMATIVE BOOK.I read it once decades ago.I will have to read it again. notice how these CIA people cover for the REAL masterminds behind it all, the MOSSAD never mentioning them,that its all always CIA and the mafia?:biggrin:

I had remembered reading somewhere before of the documented facts that came out after the ARRB opened up files and found out oswalds connections to the CIA being exposed in the 90's that i spoke of earlier,but i had not heard of James Wilcotts testimony of that.Thanks for mentioning that.i will have to look into that one.:thup:

does not surprise me in the least to hear because Robert Morrow,he was also a top level CIA operative who wrote a book i think it was in the 80's or 90's where he also went into great detail and exposed oswalds CIA connections as well.:thup: do you know of this researcher i am talking about by chance?

Nope, I haven't heard of Robert Morrow but will definitely give him a search. One other thing is that should give anyone pause for thought is why would certain records pertaining to the murder of JFK be "off limits/classified" for 50 years if Oswald was simply a loony lone gunman? Some people simply have no critical thinking skills.

Yes and you are not able to refute it with any evidence or you would have.

Oswald was never CIA.

Nor was he ever set up to be a patsy nor was he a patsy.

He was the lone shooter.

As usual your link is a massive fail with nothing but speculation and supposition.

Notice how it says Miss Russell is not alone in her BELIEF that he sabotaged the U2 spy plane.

Belief is not fact or evidence.

It stated she CLAIMS that CIA officials were interviewed who confirmed this but can name no such agent or document to support this claim.

Oswald had nothing to do with the U2 spy plane other than general geographic proximity which tens of thousands of people also had.

Oswald was a Marine and he was never seconded to anyone else while serving as a Marine he was consistently present for duty and never unaccounted for.

Sorry but once again you are debunked and proven wrong mainly by what you claim as evidence but is not evidence.

And LARAM will brag about your ass beating which was done with facts any time now

I just remembered the name of that book now.It is FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE,How i participated in the CIA/MAFIA assassination of JFK.

THAT IS A GREAT INFORMATIVE BOOK.I read it once decades ago.I will have to read it again. notice how these CIA people cover for the REAL masterminds behind it all, the MOSSAD never mentioning them,that its all always CIA and the mafia?:biggrin:
It is also fiction

Nope, I haven't heard of Robert Morrow but will definitely give him a search. One other thing is that should give anyone pause for thought is why would certain records pertaining to the murder of JFK be "off limits/classified" for 50 years if Oswald was simply a loony lone gunman? Some people simply have no critical thinking skills.

There are many reasons why not just one which proves it is you suffering from critical thinking skills

yeah they wont get off the crack they been smoking so they cant use any logic or common sense the magic bullet theorists.:D

we been talking about CIA people spilling the beans that oswald was an agent for the CIA and eveything,i got one even bigger and better for you and Gipper.If you liked that information about Morrow,you havent seen anything yet.:biggrin:

I have recently got interested in the Israeli connection that the CIA/Israel media here in the US doesnt want us to know about. This is one i had not heard about before until recently.:thup:

I mentioned the Israel connection a few times earlier remember? well -

A high level spy for ISRAEL came out and said they were involved in the assassination. This article here below was written in 2004 and at that date,he was not allowed to leave Israel after he came out and spilled the beans about that. I would sure like to find out if that guy is even still alive.

If he is,you can bet he is imprisoned in their country and same as Sirhan Sirhan,does not have a prayer of getting a fair trial. oh and if you have ever read Michel Collin Pipers book who has done an outstanding job exposing the role of Israel in his book,i bet you did not know just like the CIA had men in dealy plaza that day we know for sure now,there was ALSO a government official from Israel there that day as well. bet you had not heard that one right?:biggrin:

Freed Israeli nuclear spy Mordechai Vanunu said in an interview published today that Israel was behind the 1963 assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, prompting some Israeli officials to hope aloud the far-fetched comments will hurt Vanunu’s credibility.
Read more at Spy claims Israel assassinated JFK
Spy claims Israel assassinated JFK

you will never find books on Israels role in it at the library as you will on the CIA and LBJ,THE French connection and what have you because as i said,Israel is the MAIN masterminds behind it all not the CIA as gatekeepers like marrs and alex jones like to get you to believe.

Last edited:

yeah they wont get off the crack they been smoking so they cant use any logic or common sense the magic bullet theorists.:D

we been talking about CIA people spilling the beans that oswald was an agent for the CIA and eveything,i got one even bigger and better for you and Gipper.you havent seen anything yet. I have recently got interested in the Israeli connection that the CIA/Israel media here in the US doesnt want us to know about.:thup: This is one i had not heard about before until recently.

That a high level spy for ISRAEL come out and said they were involved in the assassination. This article here below was written in 2004 and at that date,he was not allowed to leave Israel after he came out and spilled the beans about that. I would sure like to find out if that guy is even still alive. If he is,you can bet he is imprisoned in their country and same as Sirhan Sirhan,does not have a prayer of getting a fair trial.

Spy claims Israel assassinated JFK

Except they have not been spinning the beans and none of the crap you spew is supported by evidence or facts.

I have however debunked everything you and your buddy has claimed using facts and evidence

Notice it did not take TOO long before the nazi shills handler sent him here to fart in this thread as always huh?:biggrin::9::9::9:

Oswald was never CIA.

He was the lone shooter.

As usual your link is a massive fail with nothing but speculation and supposition.

Notice how it says Miss Russell is not alone in her BELIEF that he sabotaged the U2 spy plane.

It stated she CLAIMS that CIA officials were interviewed who confirmed this but can name no such agent or document to support this claim.

Oswald had nothing to do with the U2 spy plane other than general geographic proximity which tens of thousands of people also had.

Oswald was a Marine and he was never seconded to anyone else while serving as a Marine he was consistently present for duty and never unaccounted for.

Sorry but once again you are debunked and proven wrong mainly by what you claim as evidence but is not evidence.

And LARAM will brag about your ass beating which was done with facts any time now

Spare me the rhetoric and false bravado, dipshit. I have read your illiterate spew of "state propaganda" concerning JFK's public murder only as a source of amusement. You proposed nothing in the way of a decent refutation of those that have spent thousands of hours researching this OBVIOUS conspiracy that has changed the path we have been on for the worse. I have no respect for you, I don't see you as a worthy adversary and your "me too" puppet Faun has even made an even bigger fool of himself trying to provide support in hopes of a cyber pat on the head. LA RAM FAN is a peer of mine, gipper is a peer but you are utterly pathetic. Your punctuation skills and ability to communicate a coherent thought is not that of someone that is as "well read" as you claim.....to sum this all up in a salient manner? You are simply a poseur.....nothing more, nothing less.

Please (and by all means) have the "last word" because you are not worthy of my time. Your fool-fueled "Uh-uh!" posts proves that you never were worth the effort.

BINGO!!!

Now that is very good.

Why would the government HIDE these records, if the case was easily proved?

Just another clear example of lies we have been told by a lying government.

The thing is some Americans just can't wrap their heads around the fact that our government is a criminal operation. They want to believe the Utopian vision of government, told to them in the 4th grade.

Last edited:

Oswald was never CIA.

He was the lone shooter.

Spare me the rhetoric and false bravado, dipshit. I have read your illiterate spew of "state propaganda" concerning JFK's public murder only as a source of amusement. You proposed nothing in the way of a decent refutation of those that have spent thousands of hours researching this OBVIOUS conspiracy that has changed the path we have been on for the worse. I have no respect for you, I don't see you as a worthy adversary and your "me too" puppet Faun has even made an even bigger fool of himself trying to provide support in hopes of a cyber pat on the head. LA RAM FAN is a peer of mine, gipper is a peer but you are utterly pathetic. Your punctuation skills and ability to communicate a coherent thought is not that of someone that is as "well read" as you claim.....to sum this all up in a salient manner? You are simply a poseur.....nothing more, nothing less.

Please (and by all means) have the "last word" because you are not worthy of my time. Your fool-fueled "Uh-uh!" posts proves that you never were worth the effort.

Wrong sonny boy I provided devastating fact and evidedne based refutation for a subject you are massively ignorant of and I shredded and debunked you without mercy.

And you know this is true.

You are not well read researched or informed on this topic. Your only argument is the government lies. Which is not an argument.

If it were an obvious conspiracy you could provide evidence yet you cannot and have not and have in fact failed to do so every time you have tried..

I am your better boy and that is why you cry like such a bitch every time I shred and destroy your claims and everyone knows it

Oswald was never CIA.

He was the lone shooter.

Wrong sonny boy I provided devastating fact and evidedne based refutation for a subject you are massively ignorant of and I shredded and debunked you without mercy.

And you know this is true.

You are not well read researched or informed on this topic. Your only argument is the government lies. Which is not an argument.

If it were an obvious conspiracy you could provide evidence yet you cannot and have not and have in fact failed to do so every time you have tried..

I am your better boy and that is why you cry like such a bitch every time I shred and destroy your claims and everyone knows it
You believe what Uncle told you to believe.

You would do well in an Orwellian world. Uncle says jump, you say how high.

Do you get a good retirement plan from the CIA?

Forum List

Back