Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

They removed the picture of Ted Cruz's father from the original photo's.

5039-1499909535-2ef1c7339b60e16f8a02afb0baa8e6af.jpg

Hey Soupy is it true that once you are CIA, you are always CIA?

that would explain why he comes back for the ass beatings he gets here everyday,he cant walk away and quit trolling like he wants to because he has gotten into deep with them and he knows they will kill him if he tells them he wants out.:biggrin:

The nazi has become nothing but a time wasting parody poster. He can post from now until doomsday and I won't give a shit. He has already proven that he doesn't know anything but the official "gubermint" line.There are actually people out there that pose more of a challenge than that clown and his lapdog.

as i said before,i would actually spend time with CIA stooge Robert Blakey in a discussion on this because he is a far more clever agent than this stupid fuck.

Blakey as i said before,wrote a book that it was a mod hit and the mob alone that did it and ignored anything that pointed towards CIA involvement during the HSCA investigation.

Blakey i would actually waste my time on watching him try and weasel out of facts that we have proven how oswald was a CIA agent. since he DOES admit the truth there was a conspiracy,i would fine him to a worthwhile opponent worth my time because it would actually be fun and amusing seeing him try and dodge the facts we posted how oswald worked for the CIA.:D this stupid fuck? nobody should ever waste their valuable time on.

You have never proven that Oswald was a CIA agent, no one has.
Yeah he just hung out with CIA agents for the fun of it. :wtf:
Chides the idiot who thinks Oswald was anti-communist.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey Soupy is it true that once you are CIA, you are always CIA?

that would explain why he comes back for the ass beatings he gets here everyday,he cant walk away and quit trolling like he wants to because he has gotten into deep with them and he knows they will kill him if he tells them he wants out.:biggrin:

The nazi has become nothing but a time wasting parody poster. He can post from now until doomsday and I won't give a shit. He has already proven that he doesn't know anything but the official "gubermint" line.There are actually people out there that pose more of a challenge than that clown and his lapdog.

as i said before,i would actually spend time with CIA stooge Robert Blakey in a discussion on this because he is a far more clever agent than this stupid fuck.

Blakey as i said before,wrote a book that it was a mod hit and the mob alone that did it and ignored anything that pointed towards CIA involvement during the HSCA investigation.

Blakey i would actually waste my time on watching him try and weasel out of facts that we have proven how oswald was a CIA agent. since he DOES admit the truth there was a conspiracy,i would fine him to a worthwhile opponent worth my time because it would actually be fun and amusing seeing him try and dodge the facts we posted how oswald worked for the CIA.:D this stupid fuck? nobody should ever waste their valuable time on.

He did not hang out with any agents.

Still no evidence for any of your claims

His evidence consists of, "what, you really believe that??"

icon_rolleyes.gif
You just exposed yourself as a fool. Anyone who has bothered to study Oswald for 10 minutes, knows he was NOT a commie.

Again proof you are an idiot.

icon_rolleyes.gif
You just exposed yourself as a fool. Anyone who has bothered to study Oswald for 10 minutes, knows he was NOT a commie.
Which is a falsehood.

If that were true you could easily present evidence to support your claim.

Since you cannot cite and evidence we now you are wrong and he was a communist and you cannot refute that historic truth

Again proof you are an idiot.

Wrong because you made an assertion you cannot support with evidence thus proving you are the dupe

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

So let's see your evidence... 'you're a fool if you believe that,' is not evidence -- it's a dumbfuck's replacement for evidence said dumbfuck can't produce.

And as it stands, you can't produce.

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

So let's see your evidence... 'you're a fool if you believe that,' is not evidence -- it's a dumbfuck's replacement for evidence said dumbfuck can't produce.

Why do you post in this thread? Clearly you know nothing about Oswald or the assassination.

Again...you prove what a dupe you are. You believe Oswald had no contacts with the CIA or any other government agencies. You believe Oswald was a commie. These beliefs indicate your lack of knowledge.

Stop posting in this thread NOW!!! We don't need stupid people here.

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

Why do you post in this thread? Clearly you know nothing about Oswald or the assassination.

Again...you prove what a dupe you are. You believe Oswald had no contacts with the CIA or any other government agencies. You believe Oswald was a commie. These beliefs indicate your lack of knowledge.

Stop posting in this thread NOW!!! We don't need stupid people here.
^^^ still not a shred of evidence to back his moronic claims.

:dance:

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

Quiz Time:

Do you know who was George de Mohrenschildt?

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

Quiz Time:

Of course. Lemme guess -- you think hearsay trumps first hand knowledge, am I right?

LOL

Quiz Time:

Of course. Lemme guess -- you think hearsay trumps first hand knowledge, am I right?
Please give us your 'first hand knowledge."

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

Quiz Time:

You are dealing with time wasting "knows-nothings" that can't see the forest because there are too many trees in their way. We have more than proven the fact that JFK's murder was a CIA/MIC/shadow government operation. The last 50 plus years and the work of incredible dogged researchers have proven as much. These idiots cling to the discredited "Warren Commission" as if it was a legit investigation. They are no longer worth the effort because they have been hoisted by their own petards.

LOL

Quiz Time:

You are dealing with time wasting "knows-nothings" that can't see the forest because there are too many trees in their way. We have more than proven the fact that JFK's murder was a CIA/MIC/shadow government operation. The last 50 plus years and the work of incredible dogged researchers have proven as much. These idiots cling to the discredited "Warren Commission" as if it was a legit investigation. They are no longer worth the effort because they have been hoisted by their own petards.
Agreed.

They are a bunch of pussies that are AFRAID to accept the fact that our government is a criminal operation, that murdered a great president. They cling to the absurd and childish view that government is good and would never do harmful things.

LOL

Quiz Time:

How many times must I post this until reality penetrates your skull?

letter1.gif

Quiz Time:

letter1.gif
Yeah Oswald only speaks and writes the truth, EXCEPT when he said he was a patsy. WTF man...are you nuts?

Quiz Time:

letter1.gif
Yeah Oswald only speaks and writes the truth, EXCEPT when he said he was a patsy. WTF man...are you nuts?

Oswald was a spy....do people really believe that Oswald would have been given asylum in the U.S.S.R without claiming to be a commie? He was a CIA/Deep State op.....nothing more or less. He came back and underwent no scrutiny and for obvious reasons.

Quiz Time:

letter1.gif
DUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back