Expert WARNS Trump might REFUSE to leave the White House when term ends

Thanks for posting. Reminds me it has been a while since I visited The Onion website. Has to have been at least 6 weeks or so.

upload_2017-8-27_16-46-16.png

Conservatives spent 8 years saying that about Obama. Trump will leave the White House when he's kicked out. Likely in the next few months.

Conservatives spent 8 years saying that about Obama. Trump will leave the White House when he's kicked out. Likely in the next few months.

Why don't you call a London bookie and place a bet on that? I'm sure you will get great odds.

Promises, promises.....:biggrin: ;)

Expert WARNS Trump might REFUSE to leave the White House when term ends

Liberals always accept as gospel anything that starts with "experts say" or "the latest polls say".

You can't blame them for being too uninitiated to do a little research, because they've been conditioned to accept whatever gruel their overlords feeds them.

Ha ha, this is hilarious. Must be a slow week. Donald Trump 'might refuse to leave the White House when his term ends', expert warns

These are the same expects who suggest Trump is nuts. Irony defined.

Of course he is not going to leave the Whitehouse. Because he is going to be there for another term. And then when his second term is over. Then he will leave, will the people are cheering him on for doing such a great job. But there will be a lot of Hillary's supporters demanding that he stays, because they will be out of a job. Which that means, no more drugs for them.

meh...

I don't mind if President Trump stays there forever.

There I said it kill me now.

Forum List

Back