Explain why white nationalism is bad?

Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
Depends on the definition, I guess.

Here's a timely one:

vSprUXy.jpg

Nationalism was coined to be bad by the globalist shills in the media, entertainers and elites. Not one of you mind living good by it though.
it comes from the history of fascism.
Fascism always has roots in nationalism.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Secession was never legal.

Texas vs White 1869, there is no right to secession

Just saying it doesn't make it true. I'm not some snow flake you dumb white trash fucks.

I know history better than you. Shut the fuck up.

Retards can barely read...Clearly

Ah so now the little pecker outs himself as a racist bigot as well as a whining little faggot. Texas vs White was not a case about secessions, for one, lil peckerhead commie, it was just about a REconstuction military governor stealing $100,000 in bonds for himself. There is a very good reason why Lincoln did not go to the Supreme Court with his silly claim, and that was because he would have been laughed out of Washington, you little tard poot. Only after the Court was stacked, illegally, and a friendly corrupt Chase made CJ appointed, does your phoney 'case' turn up as an excuse for robbing people.

You don't get to tell anybody to shut the fuck up, you little faggot commie. Have that tatooed on your forehead to remind you of that every morning when you look in a mirror and puke.

Here's a timely one:

vSprUXy.jpg
I hope you realize that such a negatively partisan description of white nationalism applies to less than 1% of whites

but I wonder if you will admit it?

Once again, we need DEFINITIONS here

"White nationalist" = a white American who likes America and opposes communism

Once again, we need DEFINITIONS here

"White nationalist" = a white American who likes America and opposes communism

Ahhh... it's the make "up your own definitions" portion of the thread.

I'm going with "white nationalist" = Pathetic little stooge looking for significance via associating with a group, race or nation state. Usually lives in parents' basement.

Ah so now the little pecker outs himself as a racist bigot as well as a whining little faggot. Texas vs White was not a case about secessions, for one, lil peckerhead commie, it was just about a REconstuction military governor stealing $100,000 in bonds for himself. There is a very good reason why Lincoln did not go to the Supreme Court with his silly claim, and that was because he would have been laughed out of Washington, you little tard poot. Only after the Court was stacked, illegally, and a friendly corrupt Chase made CJ appointed, does your phoney 'case' turn up as an excuse for robbing people.

You don't get to tell anybody to shut the fuck up, you little faggot commie. Have that tatooed on your forehead to remind you of that every morning when you look in a mirror and puke.

I'm half white. The whites who annihiliated the rube southerners dying for their elites right to piss on them.

Which means I'm not racist I just know a lot of white trash who don't remember their place. Remember your education you fucking pleb.

Where do white peasants get the confidence to bicker about history on the internet? When they have never shown any academic inclination in their lives? Who fucking knows.

Nobody cares how badly you were treated after the war. You were fucking rebels. It was my ancestors right to rape your great grandmothers. You gave them that right when you rebelled.

I'm half white. The whites who annihiliated the rube southerners dying for their elites right to piss on them.

Which means I'm not racist I just know a lot of white trash who don't remember their place. Remember your education you fucking pleb.

Where do white peasants get the confidence to bicker about history on the internet? When they have never shown any academic inclination in their lives? Who fucking knows.

Nobody cares how badly you were treated after the war. You were fucking rebels. It was my ancestors right to rape your great grandmothers. You gave them that right when you rebelled.

lol a bigoted faggot waxes in high dudgeon here. Think's he's 'special' too, and doesn't realize how much of an ignorant dumbass he/she/mutant/ is, typical of modern schools producing halfwits with high self-esteem. lol

Last edited:
it comes from the history of fascism.
Fascism always has roots in nationalism.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

lol you really beleive, Lenin, Castro, and STalin weren't nationalists? lol lol lol that's so cute what you little red diaper doper babies are told to beleive.

lol you really beleive, Lenin, Castro, and STalin weren't nationalists? lol lol lol that's so cute what you little red diaper doper babies are told to beleive.
I dont think they were nationalists.
Lenin we really dont know about, since he was killed before really doing anything.
Stalin was an authoritarian primarly, used marxism as a cover for his evil deeds. Mussolini admired stalin for his "red fascism"
Castro, marxist primarly, but also nationalist but not degraded into fascism.

So we are the only country with freedom? Lots of countries have freedom. Many have more freedoms than we do. So which freedom makes us unique? Which freedom makes us great?
We have a lot fewer since Biden ascended to the throne. We have the right to bear arms, which most countries don't have. We have freedom of speech, which most countries don't have. We used to have a lot fewer regulations before the Biden regime. Trudeau is practically a dictator. If you cross the government in Canada, they prevent you from using your bank account.

Stalin was a great proponent of patriotism during WW II.

Lenin we really dont know about, since he was killed before really doing anything.

Lenin sis quite a lot. He created the Gulag.
Stalin was an authoritarian primarly, used marxism as a cover for his evil deeds.
All Marxists are authoritarian. That's a fundamental part of marxism.

Mussolini admired stalin for his "red fascism"
Every lefist in the Wes admired Stalin. FDR admire Mussolini.

Here's a timely one:

vSprUXy.jpg
Well damn, white people put a man on the moon and created the internet and stuff. White people created the economy....other than that, what have whites done?

Stalin was an authoritarian primarly, used marxism as a cover for his evil deeds. Mussolini admired stalin for his "red fascism"
Castro, marxist primarly, but also nationalist but not degraded into fascism.

All their art, from statues to propaganda posters and slogans, look exactly like the Nazis' art. They could have all been made by the same artists, same themes, same everything. One thing has never changed about Russians, and that is their expansionism, and they've been the same since at least Peter The Great, regardless of what flavor the political rhetoric of the day is in Moscow. And, that leopard has never changed its spots today, either.

Forum List

Back