Zone1 Explaining Jesus to a Jew

God-given right of decent people to rule the Earth, placing scumbags like you under their heels, where they belong.

Alrighty then. How very decent and Christian of you. You might as well be holding a pitchfork. :cuckoo:

How is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out? Interesting that you can't seem to keep your mouth shut. In case you didn't realize it it's because you have been compelled to reveal the crap that has defiled and contaminated your addled mind.

achtung asshole.

Last edited:
In the last days, the Godly will rule the Earth with a rod of iron (through the barrel of a combat rifle).

you are referring to the desert religions or whats left of those after they cut eachothers throats ... too bad if what you claim comes true - you and moses can have lunch together.

tCzSDtLsrWM.jpg

is that - bolt or leaver action only, non detachable magazine - 6 rounds maximum ...

otherwise surly you will report whoever owns it to the proper authorities for its disposal.

* 1st century is alive and well - for some.

I believe decent, Godfearing people will one day rule the Earth and defend their freedoms and way of life, with firearms or by whatever other means they have available.

of course ...

images

just whisper - bible - there will be so many you'll be looking for your fly swatter.

just whisper - bible - there will be so many you'll be looking for your fly swatter.

This dude seems oblivious to the fact that according to the Bible Satan, that ever elusive talking serpent of old, wants to rule the earth in the place of God. And this schmuck thinks that "god fearing christians" have a "god given right" to rule the world by every means available to demons.

Is he blind, stupid, dead, sleeping or damned? Who cares. He is a vile and loathsome creature, his unclean flesh defiles and contaminates the mind. He hopes to take the place of God. Not kosher!

Thank God for fairy tales.

Alrighty then. How very decent and Christian of you. You might as well be holding a pitchfork. :cuckoo:

How is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out? Interesting that you can't seem to keep your mouth shut. In case you didn't realize it it's because you have been compelled to reveal the crap that has defiled and contaminated your addled mind.

achtung asshole.

cope-harder-cope.gif

This dude seems oblivious to the fact that according to the Bible Satan, that ever elusive talking serpent of old, wants to rule the earth in the place of God. And this schmuck thinks that "god fearing christians" have a "god given right" to rule the world by every means available to demons.

Is he blind, stupid, dead, sleeping or damned? Who cares. He is a vile and loathsome creature, his unclean flesh defiles and contaminates the mind. He hopes to take the place of God. Not kosher!

Thank God for fairy tales.
you spent years "STUDYING" Judaism in a religious neighborhood and you conclude that
some guy with a red pitchfork is named SATAN is trying to rule the world?

you spent years "STUDYING" Judaism in a religious neighborhood and you conclude that
some guy with a red pitchfork is named SATAN is trying to rule the world?
The satan, or accuser, is talked about in several books of the OT.

Sin and death rule the world, yes. If there was no sin and no death….well that was Eden, and will be the new creation when the Messiah returns.

If you aren’t aware of this….well….that just proves you really don’t know anything about real Judaism. Are you Muslim or Atheist?

Wearing sexy wigs isn't modesty, but of course, since you're essentially brain-dead spiritually and otherwise, you'll go down with the ship, defending this moronic practice. To do otherwise is to "flip-flop", another way of saying that you're admitting you're wrong and adjusting your beliefs to conform to what you sincerely believe is true (you know this is ridiculous, but you continue to defend it because being a "good card-carrying Jew" in the ultra-orthodox community is more important to you than the truth).
^^ LOL WTF

I never heard of that practice. That is insane.

Apparently I worship an unknown God who never became a man and doesn't give a crap about what you eat or what you wear or your sexual preferences. How crazy and deranged of me!

Can you recommend any medication to help me? Maybe you can sew my eyes shut? Woe is me!
You worship a false idol, one of your own creation.

The satan, or accuser, is talked about in several books of the OT.

Sin and death rule the world, yes. If there was no sin and no death….well that was Eden, and will be the new creation when the Messiah returns.

If you aren’t aware of this….well….that just proves you really don’t know anything about real Judaism. Are you Muslim or Atheist?
there is a SATAN described in Jewish literature who carries a red pitchfork and is trying
to TAKE OVER THE WORLD? ------OH----and he lives in a land deep underground----
in a place called HELL ----right? ----you are damned confused

there is a SATAN described in Jewish literature who carries a red pitchfork and is trying
to TAKE OVER THE WORLD? ------OH----and he lives in a land deep underground----
in a place called HELL ----right? ----you are damned confused
Whoever claimed he has a “red pitchfork”?

I never claimed Satan lives in hell, he does not. Hell is a place God punishes the wicked, not a place ruled by demons or Satan.

^^ LOL WTF

I never heard of that practice. That is insane.

Hehehe yeah, it's absurd. Did you see that Jewish Orthodox woman in the first video, with her sexy, long, black, straight, soft hair (wig)? Mmmmmm. That's the Jewish ultra-orthodox idea of "modesty" for married women. Amazing. I have nothing against a woman showing her hair, but why pretend to be concealing your beauty when you're really not? If you're going to conceal your beauty, then do it. Don't play any games. Do it.

Last edited:
Hell is a place God punishes the wicked ...//...

surly you speak not, the heavenly everlasting ... no one warned you about reading those books, the desert bibles - about: those that wrote them.

no one from the 1st century, you can count on it.

Whoever claimed he has a “red pitchfork”?

I never claimed Satan lives in hell, he does not. Hell is a place God punishes the wicked, not a place ruled by demons or Satan.
OH I got his address wrong? how about his telephone number? do you
have anything at all on MR SATAN?

OH I got his address wrong? how about his telephone number? do you
have anything at all on MR SATAN?

Do you? Are you claiming he doesn’t exist?

Job1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them.

1 Chronicles 21:1
Now Satan took his stand against Israel, and he tempted David to take a census of Israel.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Last edited:
Do you? Are you claiming he doesn’t exist?

Job1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them.

1 Chronicles 21:1
Now Satan took his stand against Israel, and he tempted David to take a census of Israel.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
it's Poetry. Did you pass high school literature class?

If it’s all just “poetry” then why are you so upset about the topic?

Are Jewish women wearing wigs because of “poetry”?
what makes you imagine that the topic, to wit the word
SATAN, in jewish literature UPSETS me. The wearing of
wigs by Jewish women came into vogue in Europe as a way
for Jewish married women who, according to the religion BY CUSTOM
are supposed to cover their hair, managed to meld into society.
Covering ones hair was---back in the day, also required of GREEK
women. Even Indian women;, as a symbol of their modesty, cover
their head in public and when their inlaws are around. Read the
NT---there are similar prohibitions----INTERESTINGLY---baring the
head for a man is prescribed by greeks so christians aped that custom

Forum List

Back