Zone1 Explaining Jesus to a Jew

No, I worship the only one true God who never diddled a virgin to become 100% human only to be crucified as a 'perfect sacrifice' to himself, because he loved the Roman world so much, :auiqs.jpg:, so that all of you believers can pretend that you can defy Divine law and sin with impunity for life even though you are suffering the consequences for sin every single day and night of your existence.

There is no such thing as a trinity. There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before, during or after their human existence. You worship a false mangod conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325,c.e., the antichrist.

Family values? Moral majority? lol...Yeah, right. Damn. What an unethical and immoral sucker!

Copra sanctum!

I'm sure Jesus is very impressed with your deep and abiding love for him, throwing him under the bus, accepting the specious lie that Jesus, an innocent man, (who you claim to believe was God) was tortured and crucified so that you don't have to suffer the consequences for your own sins.

I am.
So you do worship a false idol of your own creation.

Thanks for confirming.

So you do worship a false idol of your own creation.

Thanks for confirming.
lol...Thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the Law which prohibits eating the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and for so generously demonstrating for all the world to see the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for setting that instruction aside.

To the observer: "There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead."

Note this.

Last edited:
Just as I suspected. You got nothing. You have been exposed as an actor and lying fraud by your own words and audacity to claim it is your destiny to rule the world, as if God needs your help. :auiqs.jpg:

Again, no human element or action has ever been necessary for Gods law to be enforced. Moron.

Your shameful descent into a comical metaphor for the devil that you are is the proof.

You obviously haven't read the Bible:
  • Chariots of Iron: In Judges 1:19, it's mentioned that YHWH could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had chariots of iron. This does not mean that YHWH Himself was unable, but that His human agents, the Israelites, failed despite His help. This shows how the actions of YHWH's agents are often conflated with YHWH's own actions or condition.
  • YHWH Rested: In Exodus 31:17, it says, "It is a sign between me and the children of Israel forever: for in six days YHWH made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed." YHWH's angels, who worked alongside YHWH in creating this planet with all of its life, were tired. YHWH doesn't need to "refresh" himself due to being infinite, but His angels do, because they're finite.
  • Joshua 5:13-15: "And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of YHWH am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? And the captain of YHWH's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so." In this instance, the angelic 'Captain of YHWH's Host' appears to Joshua, showing divine support for the upcoming battle of Jericho through the use of His angels/agents.
  • 2 Kings 19:35: "And it came to pass that night, that the angel of YHWH went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses." Here, an angel of YHWH decimates the Assyrian army, defending Jerusalem and King Hezekiah. YHWH uses His agents.
  • 1 Chronicles 21:16: "And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of YHWH stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces." Here, the angel of YHWH is seen with a drawn sword over Jerusalem, displaying YHWH's judgment and power.
  • Solomon’s Reign: 1 Chronicles 29:23 says, "Then Solomon sat on the throne of YHWH as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him." This verse emphasizes that Solomon's rule was perceived as an extension of YHWH's rule on earth.
  • Role of Angels: In Daniel 10:13, Michael is referred to as one of the chief princes, indicating a hierarchical organization among angels: "But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia."
  • Name of YHWH in Angels and Disciples: Exodus 23:21 mentions an angel in whom YHWH's name is placed. In the New Testament, Jesus prays in John 17:26, "And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."
  • Revelation 14:1: "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads."

Revelation 3:12: "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."
  • YHWH of Hosts: Numerous times in the Bible, YHWH is referred to as "YHWH of Hosts," a title emphasizing His supreme command over all heavenly and earthly forces.

More examples of YHWH using creatures to carry out His will:

• 2 Samuel 24:16: "And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, YHWH repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, It is enough: stay now thine hand. And the angel of YHWH was by the threshingplace of Araunah the Jebusite."
  • 1 Chronicles 21:15: "And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, YHWH beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of YHWH stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite."
  • Psalm 78:49: "He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them."
  • Exodus 12:23: "For YHWH will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, YHWH will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you."

There are many examples like these. According to Christian eschatology, the disciples of Jesus will rule the nations, with a Rod of Iron. The Bride of Christ, will reign with Him and rule wicked people like you. You and your progeny will be under the heel of YHWH's Kingdom and His agents. That's Bible, learn it.

Last edited:
No, I worship the only one true God

the heavens ... all are equal in the heavens, sure there might be a favorite - does that really matter.

- or hoboblem and theirs is better than everyone else ... idle worship is not a crime for who are pure of heart. having triumphed correctly to be there.

You obviously haven't read the Bible....
There are many examples like these. According to Christian eschatology, the disciples of Jesus will rule the nations, with a Rod of Iron. The Bride of Christ, will reign with Him and rule wicked people like you. You and your progeny will be under the heel of YHWH's Kingdom and His agents. That's Bible, learn it.

You are out of your mind. Jesus may have been ruthless, just not in the way that you think.....

Jesus said he came to serve not rule, and that he was not a king, his "task" was to bear witness to the truth, just as he commanded his disciples to be like him, servants of others, teachers of truth.

So take the boot that you dream of stomping on others with, and shove it up your stupid ass.

Drooling over the prospect of ruling over others like some fascist Nazi just reveals your perversity.

Evil.

The nations have already been assimilated by Christ by the sword that came out of his mouth, a curse in a cup of wine. Now is the time for the healing of the nations. If scripture is true, unclean creatures like you will be tossed alive into firelake by Jesus with a word. No combat rifles required.

Ask Jesus.

Jetzt verpiss dich. Schnell!

Last edited:
You are out of your mind. Jesus may have been ruthless, just not in the way that you think.....

Jesus said he came to serve not rule, and that he was not a king, his "task" was to bear witness to the truth, just as he commanded his disciples to be servants of others, teachers of truth.

So take the boot that you dream of stomping on others with, and shove it up your stupid ass.

Drooling over the prospect of ruling over others like some fascist Nazi just reveals your perversity.

Evil.

The nations have already been assimilated by Christ by the sword that came out of his mouth, a curse in a cup of wine. Now is the time for the healing of the nations. Jetzt verpiss dich. Schnell!

If scripture is true, unclean creatures like you will be tossed alive into firelake by Jesus with a word

No combat rifles required...Ask Jesus

The sword in the mouth of Jesus is truth.

idle worship is not a crime for who are pure of heart. having triumphed correctly to be there.

No one who is pure of heart (pure of mind) turns to anything made by human hands to worship or to seek guidance from when confused or to seek help from in times of trouble, ever. They might as well seek divine assistance from a broken bone, a lump of dirt, a pile of shit, or a gilded tombstone.

It has no life and is not God

It may not be a crime. Its just stupid and the consequences are not punishments just the effect of the cause, stupidity.

Last edited:
The sword in the mouth of Jesus is truth.
You are just wrong.

Its a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine designed to smite the nations. Rev 19:15

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah; 25:15

:wine:

Last edited:
You are just wrong. Its a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine designed to smite the nations. Rev 19:15

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah; 25:15

:wine:

lol...Thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the Law which prohibits eating the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and for so generously demonstrating for all the world to see the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for setting that instruction aside
Those instructions were to ancient Hebrews for spiritual purity. To see if they could follow God’s rules or not. And they didn’t. The Israelites kept breaking their covenant.

Those instructions were to ancient Hebrews for spiritual purity. To see if they could follow God’s rules or not. And they didn’t.
Nonsense. From the beginning the Law was given as a light to the nations. teaching for everyone.

Those instructions were and are still for everyone who claims to follow the teachings of Moses or Jesus and hopes to enter Gods kingdom. The Law is the firmament, the basis, of Heaven.

It stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. (comply with them) For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same ( which amounts to murder) will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven. Mathew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least", see Genesis 3:14

Last edited:
Nonsense. From the beginning the Law was given as a light to the nations. teaching for everyone.

Those instructions were and are still for everyone who claims to follow the teachings of Jesus and hopes to enter the kingdom of Heaven. The Law is the basis, the firmament, of Gods kingdom.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. (comply with them) For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same ( which amounts to murder) will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. Mathew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least", see Genesis 3:14
The Law was Accomplished upon his death. That is why he said “it is accomplished” on the cross.

It was the end of that covenant. A covenant is much like a marriage, the bride was Israel and God was the groom. The New Covenant was established between Jesus and all the peoples of the world. When one’s spouse dies, so does the marriage end. Similarly when Jesus dies the old covenant dies, and the new one begins.

The Law was Accomplished upon his death. That is why he said “it is accomplished” on the cross.

No, he said, τετέλεσται "tetelestai", a legal accounting term that means debt "Paid in full". Not your debt, his debt. He showed the way to salvation. His life and death does you no good at all unless you follow his example and pay your own debt.

Maybe you should actually read Genesis 3:14....What is the penalty for perjuring yourself in the name of God?

It was the end of that covenant. A covenant is much like a marriage, the bride was Israel and God was the groom. The New Covenant was established between Jesus and all the peoples of the world. When one’s spouse dies, so does the marriage end. Similarly when Jesus dies the old covenant dies, and the new one begins.

The new covenant is the same as the old covenant that was lost to time long before Jesus was born. The only thing about the law that became obsolete after the teaching of Jesus about the figurative words and hidden subjects was the wrong way to follow the law which became tradition after the death of Moses.

Whether you believe in Divine law or not you are bound to bear the burden of the Law, death, a curse, for not fulfilling its demands and failing to stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind.

Last edited:
No, he said, τετέλεσται "tetelestai", a legal accounting term that means debt "Paid in full". Not your debt, his debt. He showed the way to salvation. His life and death does you no good at all unless you follow his example and pay your own debt.

Maybe you should actually read Genesis 3:14....

The new covenant is the same as the old covenant that was lost to time long before Jesus was born. The only thing about the law that became obsolete after the teaching of Jesus about the figurative words and hidden subjects was the wrong way to follow the law which became tradition after the death of Moses.

Whether you believe in Divine law or not you are bound to bear the burden of the law, death, a curse, for not fulfilling its demands and failing to stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind.
He had no debt to pay because he was without sin.

It was all of our debt.

He had no debt to pay because he was without sin.

Sin is disobedience to the law. The only way that anyone including Jesus could be without sin is to fulfill the laws demands. Unless you eat his flesh, listen to his teaching about the meaning of the figurative words and hidden subjects, and drink his blood, do it, the guilt of your own sin remains.

It was all of our debt.

Nonsense. I always do exactly as God commands. Jesus did not die for me, he showed me how to live so I just do it. If you are a sinner, just strive to become a better person. Even if Jesus was the most perfect person who ever lived it does you no good at all if you deliberately continue to sin after being alerted to the truth. You will suffer the consequences, now and in the world to come.

Just as you have ever since you first celebrated the "sacrificial death" of an innocent man. Damn.

That is why he said “it is accomplished” on the cross.

for them, jesus maybe rhetorically and deserved - if said at all ...

just review who wrote the c-bible, the desert documents for evidence on the contrary in reality for their, the crucifiers own works of forgeries and fallacies to dispel what accomplishments may have been set anew in the 1st century.

jesus in fact no fault of their own - accomplished nothing at all, the prevalent corruption of the desert religions to this day, religions of servitude. liberation theology, self determination nowhere to be found.

Nonsense. I always do exactly as God commands. Jesus did not die for me, he showed me how to live so I just do it. If you are a sinner, just strive to become a better person. Even if Jesus was the most perfect person who ever lived it does you no good at all if you deliberately continue to sin after being alerted to the truth
So you are more perfect than Jesus.

:itsok:

and the true path to the everlasting ... than the lies of moses and the desert religions.
True path to the everlasting? Sounds tempting!

But if you think the Divine commands are lies of Moses then you are on a path to everlasting death

I hope that works out for you but I'll take a hard pass.

Forum List

Back