Zone1 Explaining Jesus to a Jew

So you are more perfect than Jesus.
No, I just have an amazing ability to decipher the very complicated metaphors of ancient Hebrew nomads explained by Jesus like manna from heaven, talking serpents, talking donkeys, raising the dead, giving sight to the blind, curing the paralyzed, hell, eat my flesh and drink my blood, angels, demonic possession, ritual slaughter, the sanctuary of God, the creation of heaven and earth, etc.

And fulfilling the laws demands after eating the flesh of Jesus - devouring with the ear, ruminating with reason, and digesting by faith - is easy just like Jesus said. And I thought you were a believer.

Right. :auiqs.jpg:

Seriously, How hard is it really to not do stupid things like professing to believe that Jesus is God and his sacrificial death somehow alleviates you from the consequence, death, a curse for defying Divine law, when that professed belief is an abomination that causes desolation and your inability to perceive the evil in desecrating the teachings of Jesus is proof that you are damned not saved.

In fact the more you seem to proceed towards paradise in your unrestrained imagination with your obstinate stupidity in perpetuating lies about Jesus the more your recede from paradise in reality.

If you had any real faith in Jesus or belief in Biblical teachings at all you would have told whatever talking serpent, pastor, preacher, priest, or whoever filled your head with the specious lie that Jesus died so that you can be an asshole for life with impunity to fuck off and go to hell years ago.

Last edited:
True path to the everlasting? Sounds tempting!

But if you think the Divine commands are lies of Moses then you are on a path to everlasting death

I hope that works out for you but I'll take a hard pass.

moses is a liar, provide their heavenly tablets etched w/ 10 commandments - judaism is for those that seek their own selfish rewards - hereditary idolatry.

- not sure how you missed the religion of antiquity, they rewrote it during their heavenly rain shower - the triumph of good vs evil - granted a&e and their journey for self determination to attain judgement and admission to the everlasting ... nothing about 10000 page documents of forgeries and fallacies. good luck.

moses is a liar, provide their heavenly tablets etched w/ 10 commandments - judaism is for those that seek their own selfish rewards - hereditary idolatry.

Moses was not a liar. The way that he taught to follow the Law was lost to time after he died and the people were misled into imitating vile and degrading practices after being influenced and conquered by more powerful nations. When all of the elders who held the secrets of the kingdom of Heaven were killed all that was left were stories impossible to be understood by the superstitious until Jesus came and revealed the hidden meaning of the Law. Then when Judea was destroyed in 70 and all other forms of Christianity were wiped out by Rome in 325 c.e. and all of the elders who held the secrets of the kingdom of Heaven, as revealed by Jesus, were killed all that was left were fantastical stories about Jesus that the superstitious could never comprehend, and the hidden meaning of Divine Law was lost to time again. Until now.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again." If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it.

If you don't look you will never find.

One thing that you need to learn is that no one is to blame. Forgive, if you want to be forgiven. Carrying around all this antisemitic animosity is like a deadly poison in your soul. Get over it.

Last edited:
There are Messianic Jews who view Jesus as a Messiah and Jews for Jesus. I bett you more followers of Judaism know of Jesus than Christians do of Moses. I am a bit of a hybrid, I feel closer to G_d since reading the Old Testament (or Torah for first chapters) and liste ing to Rabbis. with al due respect my Christian brothers, Rabbis are FAR more open to debate, dialogue and discussion. I greatly appreciate that as we all have questions.

Carrying around all this antisemitic animosity ...

not a chance -

provide the heavenly etched stones w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses - used to persecute and victimize the innocent in the name of the heavens - or remove them from all three desert religions who like moses use them for the same purpose ...

jesus did not bury the treasures of the heavens, they were murdered by those that do bury them, liberation theology, self determination - get over that - - hoboblem.

I feel closer to G_d since reading the Old Testament (or Torah for first chapters)

who are religious would never read those forgeries ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the true first chapter ... passed down since that time despite the - crucifiers - and what they wrote instead.

There are Messianic Jews who view Jesus as a Messiah and Jews for Jesus. I bett you more followers of Judaism know of Jesus than Christians do of Moses. I am a bit of a hybrid, I feel closer to G_d since reading the Old Testament (or Torah for first chapters) and liste ing to Rabbis. with al due respect my Christian brothers, Rabbis are FAR more open to debate, dialogue and discussion. I greatly appreciate that as we all have questions.
Those 2 are Christian organizations.

But they are. Jews for Jesus was founded by the Southern Baptists. And if you worship Jesus, you are a Christian, don't care what you call yourself.
Well,.that's what I said. They view themselves differently though. I was reading through the mitzvahs, not all 613 but the core ones applicable today. Aa a Rabbi wisely stated "you don't have to necessarily.convert to Judaism to follow G_ds instructions". These people may decide they can fit Jesus into their world view, even if it conflicts with Judaism. .These people are often descendants of Abraham though,.so, maybe they are not practicing Jews but fhey are of the cultural.heritage.

Last edited:
provide the heavenly etched stones w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses

All that I can say is that if the Divine commands are not etched in your heart of stone by now, you do have my condolences. I mean most of the commands amount to not doing and saying stupid things. How hard is that? Its it too much of a burden to not worship false gods? Not eat the flesh (teaching) of swine (people) who do not ruminate? Too difficult to not lie in the name of God? Can't stop drooling over other peoples possessions? Is it too hard to not murder, steal slander? Can't bring yourself to honor your Father in Heaven and your Mother Earth? WTF.

jesus did not bury the treasures of the heavens,

If that was true then explain to me how is it that Christianity, and every other religion for that matter, doesn't even have an inking that Jesus taught people the only right way to understand the figurative language of the Divine commands, and do it, that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life in the sanctuary of God, here and now, while still living on earth?

A priceless treasure more valuable than the wealth of all of the nations of the world combined.

"The Word became flesh" is clearly stating that the preexisting metaphor for teaching from God, bread from heaven, became "the flesh of Jesus", a new metaphor for Divine instruction.

The authors of scripture could not have been more obvious that there was hidden teaching.

"Till now I have been using figures of speech." John 16:25

"I will give you treasures hidden in dark vaults, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:3

How is it that you remain blind to this unless comprehension has been denied to you by God??

Seriously, none of this is beyond the ability of a child to understand. Maybe you should stop and think before you dig your grave too deep to crawl out of with your antisemitic animosity, and liberation theology and self determination yourself into the lowest level of hades forever.

Last edited:
So many questions, but I'll just ask one. He said the resurection is a provable, historical fact. Could someone prove that for those of us who haven't seen this evidence?
This may not be proof but it is a rational explanation.

It is the Jewish belief that God communicates with people through dreams and visions. Every single eyewitness account of people being visited by Jesus after his death were eyewitness accounts of what was seen and heard in dreams, the only place where such things happen.

Popping in and out of locked rooms, ascending into heaven, the sky, poking his wounds, etc.

Almost everyone I ever spoke with who lost a loved one has had such experiences, in dreams.

Seeing Jesus in dreams would have convinced his disciples that Jesus survived death and was alive and well and living in the eternal realm of God giving them the faith to carry on and die a good death.

doesn't even have an inking that Jesus taught people the only right way to understand the figurative language of the Divine commands,

there in lies the fallacies of strictural religion presumptions of symmetry that has never or ever will exist ... not everyone is a home boy - their divine commands are in themselves anathema to the boundless heavens where disposition more so is the criteria in the lawless universe. the triumph of good vs evil is existential for the the spirit to conform for admission and survival in the everlasting ...

- if they sent jesus to earth - all (little babies) may be sent elsewhere from the heavens for the same purpose to earn their return ticket - or perish. - - good luck hob w/ your divine commands.

This may not be proof but it is a rational explanation.

It is the Jewish belief that God communicates with people through dreams and visions. Every single eyewitness account of people being visited by Jesus after his death were eyewitness accounts of what was seen and heard in dreams, the only place where such things happen.

Popping in and out of locked rooms, ascending into heaven, the sky, poking his wounds, etc.

Almost everyone I ever spoke with who lost a loved one has had such experiences, in dreams.

Seeing Jesus in dreams would have convinced his disciples that Jesus survived death and was alive and well and living in the eternal realm of God giving them the faith to carry on and die a good death.
Schizophrenics receive most of their messages the same way. Coincidence?

Schizophrenics receive most of their messages the same way. Coincidence?

Don't be silly. Just because a person has been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic doesn't mean that "the devil" isn't after them or they haven't seen something that no one else can see.

BTW have you never had a dream about someone that you loved or knew that died?

Don't be silly. Just because a person has been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic doesn't mean that "the devil" isn't after them or they haven't seen something that no one else can see.

BTW have you never had a dream about someone that you loved or knew that died?
Of course I have. They were dead, so I knew it was a dream as soon as I woke up.

Of course I have. They were dead, so I knew it was a dream as soon as I woke up.

All righty then.

In the context of the first century and knowing what the Jewish beliefs were about dreams, the medium through which God communicates, can you see how having conversations in dreams with Jesus after the crucifixion would have convinced them that he survived physical death?

They never bothered to mention that these sighting were in dreams because most intelligent people know that dead people do not pop into and out of locked rooms except in dreams.

Forum List

Back