explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Terrorists are blowing kids up. Terrorists who have hijacked a religion. They don't actually represent Islam; they just say they do.They are warped and have a warped interpretation of Islam. If you can't understand that, you haven't got a brain.

I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION
I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL

you are so fucking stupid it hurts. There are hundreds of violent texts about killing all non muslims in the koran. Have you seen Europe lately? They are taking over you stupid fuck- praying in the streets, killing, beheading, suicide bombing. Jesus and muhammud are polar opposites in their teaching- are you truly this fucking ignorant?

She's living in an oppressed Muslim state. What do you expect her opinion to be?
The only thing you know about Muslim countries is what you get from the ring wing media, which is so completely incorrect it isn't even funny.

Esmeralda----how do you know how this or that person gets his information about muslim
countries?

Manchester-Arena-incident.jpg

Europe is done They'll hold hands, light candles & march for peace But they won't get angry & deal with their Muslim problem They're done

Of course, politicians will march (read photo op) on streets holding hands, with streets cleared of everyone within 5 block radius, like they did on Charlie Hebdo march. "We stand together, we are not afraid, we're Charlie, refugee's welcome."

m8lmpi.jpg

Speaker Ryan: Terror is a threat we face together—with our might, and with our humanity too. The US stands ready to help the UK

Right,

Now, tell us do you find it funny when court blocks Trump EO that prevent people from terror prone countries to come over? You and like you are enabling these kind of things. Funny eh?

I find it to be justice. That is what our (or my) nation was founded upon: Not bigotry, not assigning quilt based on skin color, ethnicity or creed.

Well then, justice will have blood on her hands, and you, with your misguided feelings about terrorism along with her.

Hey asshole, I have no misguided feelings about terrorism. If had the power, I would not have let Saudis leave the US after 911, and I would not have kissed the ass of saudis as trump did yesterday. I would have sent ordinance into the town of the parents and families of each of the 19 assholes who flew planes into the twin towers and the pentagon, and left nothing but a giant hole in the ground.

So, your solution is to kill innocent people because they happened to live in the same town as a terrorist? And, you're a "sin of the father" kind of guy, because you want to kill the parents and families of people who commit terrorism?

Kind of reactionary, aren't ya?

They win, no matter whether people avoid concerts, etc. or we increase security. This has to stop.

The DILEMMA of our age is ----HOW DOES ONE PUT A STOP TO SUCCESS? Muslims have
had GREAT SUCCESS over the past 1400 years utilizing TERROR. They built huge
empires on ----Murder, Rape, Pillage, Oppression and Exploitation

i wonder how CNN will cover this horrific event? tie it to Trump?
---------------------------------------------- just tied to TRUMP by 'geraldo' on FOX. He said that the attack was / MAY be retaliation for TRUMP Speech yesterday !!
Don't you love the speculation?
Also the 4th anniversary of British police officer being beaten to death according to Sekulow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- i don't know who you speak of . Wasn't it a young British soldier named Rigby beheaded on a London street by a couple of muslims that you are thinking of Scorpion ???

This is just so barbaric, from the guardian, latest update-

Injured had metal bolts in their bodies
Relatives of a woman missing in the attack told South West News that victims were left with metal bolts embedded in their bodies.

Paul Dryhurst’s niece Kelly Brewster, 32, is feared to have been killed when she visited the Arena with her sister Claire Booth, and Claire’s daughter Hollie, 11.

All three were caught in the blast and Claire, 34 and Hollie were today being treated in hospital for horrific shrapnel wounds.

Speaking from his home in Sheffield, Dryhurst Claire and Hollie were having bolts surgically removed from their bodies.

The 59-year-old lorry driver Paul, said: “Kelly has shielded Hollie and Claire from the damage.

“The three were walking out in single file, with Claire in front, Hollie behind her, and Kelly behind her. When the bomb has gone off the impact has broken Claire’s jaw and broken Hollie’s legs. They are both currently in hospital having nuts and bolts removed from all places.

“Claire is having a bolt removed from her face and poor Hollie is having bolts removed all the way up her legs, to her bum, to her private parts.”

He said his niece Kelly was still missing. Dryhurst said “After the impact Claire had gone to Hollie but when she looked up she couldn’t find Kelly. They lost her in all the commotion.”

Paul added: “We’ve now not heard anything for so long and holding on to the old saying ‘no news is good news’ but the longer it goes on, the worse it feels.”

i wonder how CNN will cover this horrific event? tie it to Trump?
---------------------------------------------- just tied to TRUMP by 'geraldo' on FOX. He said that the attack was / MAY be retaliation for TRUMP Speech yesterday !!
Don't you love the speculation?
Also the 4th anniversary of British police officer being beaten to death according to Sekulow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- i don't know who you speak of . Wasn't it a young British soldier named Rigby beheaded on a London street by a couple of muslims that you are thinking of Scorpion ???
Swkulow mentioned a death anniversary from 4 years ago.
That could very well be it.

This is what the douche libs want to import here. I think the travel ban needs to be put in place.

As soon as anyone calls for it, the left runs to a liberal court. The left hates America, it's history, and everything it has stood for.

Forum List

Back