explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Look guys....growing up as a Muslim we are not taught to hate or to kill.
We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
I see no one try and bomb Japan, Korea, New Zealand, singapore....ect. why?
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

My sympathies to the families,some are about to have the worst day of their lives. I'm listening to a tearful mother still looking for her daughter. Her daughters friend was found in the hospital but they still haven't found her daughter. :cry:
Is the friend named Adam? And her name is Olivia? I saw it on twitter. People are retweeting it and hoping to find her.
The girls name is Olivia, her mother was on BBC. Still haven't found her. As a mother I can't imagine her agony right now but it must be absolute hell.

Update: As you might have already suspected Olivia Campbell is among the dead. My sympathies to her family.

Olivia Campbell Found Dead: Tribute to the Manchester Bombing Victim

So, we go against the very foundations of our nation and start singling out a faith and their worshipers? Isn't that...dare I say it...what the Nazis did to the Jews?

I'm confused here. Don't conservatives pride themselves on defending the right to free practice of religion?

This is wrong.
You should be confused. We prohibit the practice of religion when that practice is killing little girls thst went to a concert. We don't allow human sacrifice.

Muslims can sit in a basenent and imagine killing people to practice their religion, they just can't actually do it.
That's funny. Most Muslims I knew didn't adhere to such a twisted version of Islam.

Your attitude is stereotypical and emotional. You get angry when someone tries to pin a mass murder on a Christian and therefore all Christians. But oh hey, it's okay for you to blame more than a billion people for the acts of one radical.

I can't begin to tell you how hypocritical that is. Sigh.

Sometimes I can't tell a liberal or conservative apart. Same stereotypical attitudes about different religions. Overly ruled by emotion and hardly grounded in fact.

Last edited:

So, we go against the very foundations of our nation and start singling out a faith and their worshipers? Isn't that...dare I say it...what the Nazis did to the Jews?

I'm confused here. Don't conservatives pride themselves on defending the right to free practice of religion?

This is wrong.
You should be confused. We prohibit the practice of religion when that practice is killing little girls thst went to a concert. We don't allow human sacrifice.

Muslims can sit in a basenent and imagine killing people to practice their religion, they just can't actually do it.
That's funny. Most Muslims I knew didn't adhere to such a twisted version of Islam.

Your attitude is stereotypical and emotional. You get angry when someone tries to pin a mass murder on a Christian and therefore all Christians. But oh hey, it's okay for you to blame more than a billion people for the acts of one radical.

Sometimes I can't tell a liberal or conservative apart. Same stereotypical attitudes about different religions. Overly ruled by emotion and hardly grounded in fact.

Go fuck yourself.

This is wrong.

Go fuck yourself.
Interesting... perhaps you can teach me?

Go fuck yourself.

Sure, I'll give you a broom handle. The rest, you can figure out yourself.

This is wrong.

Go fuck yourself.

Sure, I'll give you a broom handle. The rest, you can figure out yourself.
So, you have experience in that area?

11,774 Terror Attacks Worldwide in 2015; 28,328 Deaths Due to Terror Attacks

List of Islamic Terror Attacks 2016
List of Islamic Terror Attacks 2017

This is wrong.

Why do I keep getting paged here? Unless you need abject lessons in headshotting terrorists, I don't care.

This is wrong.

And there are billions of Muslims. Do the math.

Look guys....growing up as a Muslim we are not taught to hate or to kill.
We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
I see no one try and bomb Japan, Korea, New Zealand, singapore....ect. why?
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

It is going to be hard to bring you up to speed on anything. Japan had two cities Nuked (after they got way out of line).

Sadaam had the entire UN and about 17 countries kick his rear end when he tried to take over Kuwait. Then many years later he kept "acting up". Would not comply with all the agreements he signed up for. So he got his arse handed to him again.

NK had a war with SK, USA helped SK survive. Singapore and NewZealand are not murdering 100s' of Civilians for 50 years. Face it, rotton muslim bastard cause most of worlds problem because they hate JEWs.

You are too far gone to be here. I am not even very educated on history or World events and I could destroy you.

If you get MadCow disease into the herd.........the whole herd must be eliminated.
A few sick Chickens into a Massive Chicken farm will cause death to all the flock (for the good of mankind).

If you get MadCow disease into the herd.........the whole herd must be eliminated.
A few sick Chickens into a Massive Chicken farm will cause death to all the flock (for the good of mankind).
So if a Fundamentalist Christian goes into a concert and murders dozens of people, would that mean all of Christendom would need to be eradicated too?

Not sure I follow the logic here...

You do the math. There is a percentage of radical Islamists that will take out as many as they can in one fell swoop. Even if a 1/2% of billions want to, well, you do the math. Do you have any idea how many plots are fortunately discovered in time? What if they hadn't been? In the US alone in 2015, the FBI was investigating over 900 different potential terror plots right here, in all 50 states. If they had been successful, that could be 1.5 terrorist attacks per state per month. Over 9,500 immigrants had their visas revoked over terrorist activity, their whereabouts in the U.S. unknown. How many plots have gone undiscovered. One thing we know, they are patient and will sometimes take years before they attempt to carry one out. And they are great scooting under the radar. Last night is a prime example.

And if you believe that even the moderates do not have the desire to rule the world, or take out gays, you are wrong. Ask Sunni man that posts on this board. Or just go read his posts. He lives here, was born here, but feels the same way.

Last edited:

So if a Fundamentalist Christian goes into a concert and murders dozens of people, would that mean all of Christendom would need to be eradicated too?

yep. let me know when Westboro Babtist is cutting heads of babies and tossing fags off rooftops or blowing holes in airliners or driving Trucks over Vacationers. Every day across the Globe for 50 years in modern times you can wake up and see what Radical Islam has done to maim and kill for what reason? I forgot? Kill the Infidel?

Speaking of gays, 2 were just caned in Indonesia-
Gay couple publicly caned in Indonesia

Gay men caned 85 times under Sharia laws in Indonesia | Daily Mail Online

Aceh-caning2_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

yep. let me know when Westboro Babtist is cutting heads of babies and tossing fags off rooftops or blowing holes in airliners or driving Trucks over Vacationers. Every day across the Globe for 50 years in modern times you can wake up and see what Radical Islam has done to maim and kill for what reason? I forgot? Kill the Infidel?

Forum List

Back