explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Just watched the PM make the usual statements about how the terrorists will never win, how they'll never divide us, yada yada.
Meanwhile they'll keep letting more Muslims in, and their culture will continue to be watered down until it's gone altogether.

Horseshit. More chicken little BS..

Would be bummer if they say that bomber was on some watch list...

They are saying that he was known to them.

So it's slap to the faces of victims and their families. How to explain to them and to us that they know about bomber and still lost all those lives?

I would bet my last dollar, this person (s), all home grown, born there and with the Brexit tone, rednecks hating, somebody had just had enough

Just like you bet last time when you claimed you'd leave USMB if the terrorist turned out to be a Muslim.
Well it obviously turned out to be a Muslim, and yet here you are.

Someone hand him a dollar, please. Collecting $0.02 per post from CTR would take forever.

So it's slap to the faces of victims and their families. How to explain to them and to us that they know about bomber and still lost all those lives?

Depends on how he was known to them. Police and intelligence agencies touch base and know loads of dodgy characters. Most of them innocent. If this guy said "I'm gonna go and set off a bomb at the Ariana Grande concert" then yeah, they fucked up. However, if they saw some email traffic that said something along the lines of "I can see why ISIS do what they do"... then that's hardly anything to be arrested about. it's called free speech. It'll come down to how they knew him.

WTF are you blabbering about? Blasphemy? Muslims are literally blowing kids up and you're here whining about Judaism and Christianity and claiming everyone else is just as bad.

You're obviously one of the ones that wants to just keep your head firmly planted in the ground.

1425_3.jpg
Terrorists are blowing kids up. Terrorists who have hijacked a religion. They don't actually represent Islam; they just say they do.They are warped and have a warped interpretation of Islam. If you can't understand that, you haven't got a brain.

I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION
I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL

you are so fucking stupid it hurts. There are hundreds of violent texts about killing all non muslims in the koran. Have you seen Europe lately? They are taking over you stupid fuck- praying in the streets, killing, beheading, suicide bombing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yeah but they are not ALL doing that-------some are home, beating their wives and others are
out--------raping kaffirin..... and other are yelling "ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM" in the
mosques. STOP PILIING THEM ALL IN ONE BASKET!!!!!
God, you people are stupid. Full of hate and ignorance. Satan's children.

Terrorists are blowing kids up. Terrorists who have hijacked a religion. They don't actually represent Islam; they just say they do.They are warped and have a warped interpretation of Islam. If you can't understand that, you haven't got a brain.

I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION
I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL

you did not answer the question. -----you just tossed out platitudes. Donald Trump and his ENTIRE entourage learned just as much about islam as have you by having lunch with members of the royal family of Saudi Arabia last Saturday. I asked a very simple question. "Do you think that Richard
the lion-hearted HIJACKED Christianity"? I will help you to understand the question----think of his
activities in the CRUSADES

Exactly how the fuck are you going to learn about "islam" [sic] by having lunch with the Saudi royal family?
Or having lunch with anybody?

Is that the standard for knowledge on your planet? Really?

No wonder this thread is so fucked up.

Yeah, no wonder. Maybe you should leave so we can discuss this with reasonable people who don't live in denial, and who don't have their fucking head in the sand.
LMAO You think you and your ilk are reasonable. Too funny.

you are so fucking stupid it hurts. There are hundreds of violent texts about killing all non muslims in the koran. Have you seen Europe lately? They are taking over you stupid fuck- praying in the streets, killing, beheading, suicide bombing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yeah but they are not ALL doing that-------some are home, beating their wives and others are
out--------raping kaffirin..... and other are yelling "ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM" in the
mosques. STOP PILIING THEM ALL IN ONE BASKET!!!!!
God, you people are stupid. Full of hate and ignorance. Satan's children.
No, that would be worshipers of Allah.

I'm a Muslim, my best of fri3nds are Jews, my best man was Jewish....Muslim countries harbored Jews when they fled Europe twice.
Stop your ignorance and don't contaminate others please.

Obviously if you are in an all Muslim country they would seem "normal". Next time you meet a new Muslim, tell them you are a Jew. See how civilized they are then.

This killer lived among the muslims. He collected bomb-makings, backpack and hardware. He chanted like a madman in the streets.............yet, like always, no muslim knew anything? Did not see a thing? Could not stop it/him? Never once does any muslim help in advance. 50 years of hijackings, bombings, shootings, stabbing and now run-overs of Civilians. No one knows anything? Intentional acts of murder/terror go on and on and on. conclusion: the muslims support these activites.

View attachment 128417
How many 'average Americans' knew what Timothy McVeigh was up to? Or Adam Lanza? Seung-Hui Cho? Eric Harris? Dylan Klebold? Jeffery Weise? Christopher Harper-Mercer? Charles Whitman? James Huberty? Patrick Sherrill?

Last edited:
I'm a Muslim, my best of fri3nds are Jews, my best man was Jewish....Muslim countries harbored Jews when they fled Europe twice.

Obviously if you are in an all Muslim country they would seem "normal". Next time you meet a new Muslim, tell them you are a Jew. See how civilized they are then.

This killer lived among the muslims. He collected bomb-makings, backpack and hardware. He chanted like a madman in the streets.............yet, like always, no muslim knew anything? Did not see a thing? Could not stop it/him? Never once does any muslim help in advance. 50 years of hijackings, bombings, shootings, stabbing and now run-overs of Civilians. No one knows anything? Intentional acts of murder/terror go on and on and on. conclusion: the muslims support these activites.

View attachment 128417
How many 'average Americans' knew what Timothy McVeigh was up to? Or Adam Lanza? Seung-Hui Cho? Eric Harris? Dylan Klebold? Jeffery Weise? Christopher Harper-Mercer? Charles Whitman? James Huberty? Patrick Sherrill?

How many Europeans knew? Or even cared?

This latest atrocity has gone world wide. Because these disgusting events ARE world wide.

Of course we condemn and we fight them we give intelligence and warn authorities and we report suspicious ones.
In fact US gets lot of its intelligence from Muslims and Muslim translators and Muslim countries intelligence agencies.
You hear it all the time but you decise to ignore it.
Last example the Paris attack it was the Moroccan intelligence that found the culprits and the French were thankful to their Moroccan counterpart.

There is state terror, when the west decide to change regimes and create havoc and safe heavens for terrorists I don't see you doing anything about that too.

Look guys....growing up as a Muslim we are not taught to hate or to kill.
We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
I see no one try and bomb Japan, Korea, New Zealand, singapore....ect. why?
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

Are you talking about the terror attack 1972? Was that because the US invaded Iraq in 2002?

Sorry but your excuses for your fellow Muslims that kill innocent children is repulsive.

You keep claiming how peaceful Muslims are and then excuse the violence.

Sorry, 911 is still fresh, this and California and France and the pirate ships and on and on and on and on and on. There is a lot of hate.

Here are terror attacks, please make an excuse for you fellow Muslim brothers.
List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia

Most Muslims are peaceful, but what floors me is the lack of condemning these attacks from you "peace loving" Muslims. You will always condemn and then add a but and that is a sign you really aren't condemning anyone.

Last edited:
Stephen Jones and Chris
Stephen-et-Chris-deux-sans-abri-et-heros-de-l-attentat-de-Manchester.jpg

was sleeping near the concert hall in Manchester when the "boom" of the suicide bombing woke him up. Chris Parker was in the round. Without waiting, these two homeless people rushed to help, and became heroes on social networks.
'We had to pull nails out of children's faces': Steve, a homeless man who was sleeping near Manchester Arena, rushed to help young victims
But "it is the cries that I can not forget and the smell ... I do not like to say it but it smelled burnt flesh".
"We hardly slept the night because of what we saw," said Stephen Jones, referring to the "lifeless bodies" of children lying on the floor and surrounded by their "hysterical" mothers, .
The youngest identified victim was eight years old.
"It was children, many children with blood everywhere and shouting and crying," ITV, Stephen Jones, said on Tuesday, the 35-year-old SDF with an emaciated face, with a mustache and a small goat.
"We had to remove nails from their arms and even from the face of a little girl," added this former mason, homeless for more than a year.
"It is not because I am homeless that I have no heart," he said, assuring: "they needed help", "it is just the instinct of 'Go to help'.
"I heard a boom and a second after I saw a white flash and then smoke and I heard shouting," said the British Press Association agency Chris Parker, 33, on the edge tears.
"It stuck me to the ground and then I got up and instead of running away, my instinct urged me to run and try to help," he said, describing "lying people By land everywhere ".
"I saw a little girl ... she had no more legs, I wrapped her in a T-shirt and I asked her where your mom and daddy are." She replied: + my Dad is at work and my mom is up there ".
'She's dead in my arms'
Chris Parker, who has slept in the streets of Manchester for nearly a year, regularly visits the concert hall to do the sleeve.

Sad, he also said he tried to comfort a woman who eventually succumbed to her injuries: "She died in my arms. She was in her sixties and told me that she had come with her family" .
"There were nuts and bolts all over the ground. Some people had holes in the back," he said.
But "it is the cries that I can not forget and the smell ... I do not like to say it but it smelled burnt flesh".
"We hardly slept the night because of what we saw," said Stephen Jones, referring to the "lifeless bodies" of children lying on the floor and surrounded by their "hysterical" mothers, .
The youngest identified victim was eight years old.
The suicide bombing, claimed by the Islamic State group and killed 22 people and wounded 59, took place on Monday at 10:30 pm (2130 GMT) after a concert by US pop singer Ariana Grande.
Collects were launched on the internet and had Tuesday night more than 9,400 pounds (10,890 euros) for Stephen Jones and more than 10,000 pounds (11,600 euros) for Chris.
Michael Johns, who originated the collection for Chris without knowing it, explains on the site that it is necessary to help "one of the most vulnerable people in our society who has shown a lot of altruism And courage ".

Attentat de Manchester : Stephen et Chris, les deux héros sans-abri

View attachment 128417

This latest atrocity has gone world wide. Because these disgusting events ARE world wide.
So we don't blame Americans for not knowing about ahead of time or caring about the mass shootings in our country, but we blame Europeans and Muslims if they aren't aware of such attacks ahead of time, and, according to you, don't seem to care? You have a double standard, a hallmark of the lack of critical thinking skills displayed by the right wing in this thread, and pretty much everywhere else.

View attachment 128417

So we don't blame Americans for not knowing about ahead of time or caring about the mass shootings in our country, but we blame Europeans and Muslims if they aren't aware of such attacks ahead of time, and, according to you, don't seem to care? You have a double standard, a hallmark of the lack of critical thinking skills displayed by the right wing in this thread, and pretty much everywhere else.

There is no double standard. We are against and condemn mass shootings in the US and anywhere else. We are for locking up criminals so they don't go on rampages. We are for locking up the mentally ill that pose a danger to society. And we are for banning Muslims from our society, for the same exact reasons, they are too dangerous to be trusted.

View attachment 128417

That post was full of nothing. Maybe a bit of subjective hot air.

Well tough luck Mr bigot majority of people including government know very well that not all Muslims are dangerous.
Here in the US , stats show they are one of the most achieving people. You probably never met a Muslim and you live deep in the south in some trailer and you fly the confederate flag.

View attachment 128417

There is no double standard. We are against and condemn mass shootings in the US and anywhere else. We are for locking up criminals so they don't go on rampages. We are for locking up the mentally ill that pose a danger to society. And we are for banning Muslims from our society, for the same exact reasons, they are too dangerous to be trusted.

Forum List

Back