explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Look guys....growing up as a Muslim we are not taught to hate or to kill.
We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
I see no one try and bomb Japan, Korea, New Zealand, singapore....ect. why?
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

Are you talking about the terror attack 1972? Was that because the US invaded Iraq in 2002?

Sorry but your excuses for your fellow Muslims that kill innocent children is repulsive.

You keep claiming how peaceful Muslims are and then excuse the violence.

Sorry, 911 is still fresh, this and California and France and the pirate ships and on and on and on and on and on. There is a lot of hate.

Here are terror attacks, please make an excuse for you fellow Muslim brothers.
List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia

Most Muslims are peaceful, but what floors me is the lack of condemning these attacks from you "peace loving" Muslims. You will always condemn and then add a but and that is a sign you really aren't condemning anyone.

And that list is far from complete. They are selective in what they post.
We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

Are you talking about the terror attack 1972? Was that because the US invaded Iraq in 2002?

Sorry but your excuses for your fellow Muslims that kill innocent children is repulsive.

Sorry, 911 is still fresh, this and California and France and the pirate ships and on and on and on and on and on. There is a lot of hate.

Most Muslims are peaceful, but what floors me is the lack of condemning these attacks from you "peace loving" Muslims. You will always condemn and then add a but and that is a sign you really aren't condemning anyone.

And there are billions of Muslims. Do the math.

If you get MadCow disease into the herd.........the whole herd must be eliminated.
A few sick Chickens into a Massive Chicken farm will cause death to all the flock (for the good of mankind).
So if a Fundamentalist Christian goes into a concert and murders dozens of people, would that mean all of Christendom would need to be eradicated too?

Not sure I follow the logic here...

yep. let me know when Westboro Babtist is cutting heads of babies and tossing fags off rooftops or blowing holes in airliners or driving Trucks over Vacationers. Every day across the Globe for 50 years in modern times you can wake up and see what Radical Islam has done to maim and kill for what reason? I forgot? Kill the Infidel?

How foolish.

Well then I guess you don't get as mad when they protest a soldier's funeral then.

I was a child on 9/11, and I watched the TV in horror as men who twisted the precepts of their religion killed 3000 people. Unlike you I know there's a different interpretation between them and the rest of their faith, just like there's a difference between Christians and other radical elements of Chrstianity.

But hey who am I kidding.

And that list is far from complete. They are selective in what they post.

It is repulsive that it is done and I respect Muslims that actually condemn such actions, however these Muslim's that pretend to condemn the violence yet will make an excuse are vile, repulsive and disgusting. They aren't peaceful, they are enabling more violence.

If you get MadCow disease into the herd.........the whole herd must be eliminated.
A few sick Chickens into a Massive Chicken farm will cause death to all the flock (for the good of mankind).
So if a Fundamentalist Christian goes into a concert and murders dozens of people, would that mean all of Christendom would need to be eradicated too?

yep. let me know when Westboro Babtist is cutting heads of babies and tossing fags off rooftops or blowing holes in airliners or driving Trucks over Vacationers. Every day across the Globe for 50 years in modern times you can wake up and see what Radical Islam has done to maim and kill for what reason? I forgot? Kill the Infidel?

How foolish.

Well then I guess you don't get as mad when they protest a soldier's funeral then.

I was a child on 9/11, and I watched the TV in horror as men who twisted the precepts of their religion killed 3000 people. Unlike you I know there's a different interpretation between them and the rest of their faith, just like there's a difference between Christians and other radical elements of Chrstianity.

Then the "peaceful" Muslims need to condemn the violence and then not add an excuse like many do. That is repulsive and hypocritical.

Ask any practicing Muslim of their feelings of gays and what should happen to them. If they are honest they will respond the same as this-
Chechnya opens world first concentration camp for homosexuals campaigners say gay men are beaten
April 10, 2017

Sunni ManDiamond Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,191

Mind Wars-
Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler, where campaigners say gay men are being tortured with electric shocks and beaten to death.
It comes after it was claimed 100 gay men had been detained and three killed in Chechnya last week.

Sunni man-
I fail to see the problem??
... :dunno:

Sunni man claims to be a moderate

He also says this-
http:
jake star key said:
But as long as Muslims live in America, the live by our laws.
Sunni man said:
That will change by the end of this century. ... :thup: .. :cool:

//www.usmessageboard.com/threads/ny-times-bans-the-term-female-genital-mutilation-to-appease-female-genital-mutilators.589497/page-3#post-17106731

Not going to take the time to find his other post regarding his comment on their plan is to procreate until they can take over here as well as elsewhere.

How foolish.

Last edited:
The most important issue is not "they are not all like that"
Most important is they are the ones doing it

Sunni man-

Do you not get humor?

But, In all seriousness, if you're a Christian, Jesus Christ Himself tells us the fate of the unrepentant homosexual.

This life has rules. The governments of Man may not enforce Nature's Laws, but a day of reckoning is coming, and our "tolerance" of perversion is not helping them. Sunni man is not wrong on this, but those infected with liberal tolerance are.

How foolish.

Then the "peaceful" Muslims need to condemn the violence and then not add an excuse like many do. That is repulsive and hypocritical.

That I can agree with.

It wasn't humor. Read his later responses.
Sunni man-

Do you not get humor?

But, In all seriousness, if you're a Christian, Jesus Christ Himself tells us the fate of the unrepentant homosexual.

This life has rules. The governments of Man may not enforce Nature's Laws, but a day of reckoning is coming, and our "tolerance" of perversion is not helping them. Sunni man is not wrong on this, but those infected with liberal tolerance are.

There are-

While the world’s population is projected to grow 32% in the coming decades, the number of Muslims is expected to increase by 70% – from 1.8 billion in 2015 to nearly 3 billion in 2060. In 2015, Muslims made up 24.1% of the global population. Forty-five years later, they are expected to make up more than three-in-ten of the world’s people (31.1%).

And there are billions of Muslims. Do the math
No there aren't

I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL
5% of 1.6 billion muslims is 80 million.
Larger than any army in the world.
Way more than all of the Catholics in the US.
Who says the terrorists represent five percent of all Muslims? A non-verifiable stat if there ever was one.
That's the number apologists use. It's likely way more.

OK no problem.

Iraq invasion? Afghanistan? LYBIA, Palestine, Syria?
I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION
How about you get somewhat closer to this century.
Those are all reactions to what's been going on for decades. You're duped.

Even Trump, said it few scones ago....Islam and Muslims are innocent from this barbaric acts. If 1.5 billion were terrorists I think we won't be alive and this earth as we know it won't have life. Because somewhere in this world a Muslim country does have nuclear weapons and if they are what you call them to be they can just blow up this planet and go meet their virgins.
In other words don't put everyone in the same basket, it makes you look stupid.

I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL
5% of 1.6 billion muslims is 80 million.
Larger than any army in the world.
Way more than all of the Catholics in the US.
You didn't even respond to my post, terrorist.

I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION

how close? Josef Goebbels and his faithful wife Magda were church going adherent catholics
in good standing-------observant of CANON law as elaborated by JUSTINIAN (grandson of
Emperor of the first Reich--CONSTANTINE)
And they murdered in the name of Catholicism?
Your rationalizing makes you a terrorist.

how close? Josef Goebbels and his faithful wife Magda were church going adherent catholics
in good standing-------observant of CANON law as elaborated by JUSTINIAN (grandson of

Goebbels and Magda???? In fact, yes. Learn something about them. I am
not suggesting that ADOLF (also a baptized catholic, did so-----but Magda and Josef
were highly INFLUENCED by catholic dogma) As to Constantine and Justinian----they,
certainly, did, as did RICHARD THE LION HEARTED

Goebbels and Magda???? In fact, yes. Learn something about them. I am
not suggesting that ADOLF (also a baptized catholic, did so-----but Magda and Josef
were highly INFLUENCED by catholic dogma) As to Constantine and Justinian----they,
certainly, did, as did RICHARD THE LION HEARTED
You're suggesting the holocaust was done in the name of Catholicism. What's more, Christians in the world reacted and defeated the Nazis. Comprehensively and without delay.
Stop trying to rationalize. It makes you a muslim terrorism abettor.

Forum List

Back