Explosion in the sky over Billings, MO

Looks likecits too late for that now.

Military helicoptersxare reportedly inbound now - don't know if that means we will find out more soon or won't be told a thing further about the CHICOM balloon, if it was the balloon.

We have conflicting stories here.

”The” balloon from Montana last night drfited to Missouri today. I saw numerous videos from KC and STL this afternoon.

The explosion over Montana is not that balloon.

It may be another balloon, but I am sure at dawn the balloon will be over Tennessee or Georgia or something.

Got the petfect response - we flood China's airpace with dozens of our own balloons:

1675479608263.png

1675479633992.png

1675479658930.png

:auiqs.jpg:

What if these balloons are carrying Botulinum toxin ?
A few pounds dropped from a dozen balloons could kill most inhabitants of North America.
Glad I have the appropriate gear on hand.

Be sure to leave the keys to your Bugatti Chiron where I can find them in 30 days.
Ahh screw that.....I'll find a nice new Gulfstream and call it mine. or maybe I should get an F35 instead?

Last edited:
Good Lord~ :omg:

WTF is happening??

all related to the Chinese Spy Balloon?

May have just been a standard plane flying through the air and the flashes i.e. explosions are from a starlink satellite that apparently was expected to reenter atmosphere some time yesterday or today

Maybe we are spying on the China Spy balloon to see its capabilities and what China is interested in spying on, in the U.S.?

THESE KIND OF THINGS, are always more than meets the eyes of the general public.

Senate and Congress critters on the Intel committees and Homeland Security committees, need to have a few of those classified hearings to find out what's going on.

-----_----------_---------

Or, maybe our spy balloons are flying over China right now as well, and each country is playing a game of chicken?

I understand it's just some random persons video they probably took on a phone, light reflection of refraction across a great distance plus the speed of light vs atmosphere can play into it but for me it look like the flash of the explosion eminated from the ground and not from above but I could be completely wrong also.

Might be somebody out there trying to shoot the damn thing down.

Those balloons are stratospheric gallons they fly about 60,000 feet. That's almost double of what commercial airlines fly at.

So no, no one is trying to shoot it down to shoot it down would require a jet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back