🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expose Planned Parenthood, Get a Felony

The two people who secretly filmed execs at Planned Parenthood negotiating the sale of baby parts have been hit with felony charges by the new California Attorney General, former member of Congress and ethnic waterboy, Xavier Bacerra. Bacerra has also signed California up to usurp Trump's constitutional authority to ban refugee.

It is shown yet again that where totalitarianism lies in America, it lies with the diversity-is-our-strength left. No one believes that if two concerned citizens secretly filmed the leader of Westboro Baptist Church soliciting homosexual sex and then made it public, the two concerned citizens would be arrested and charged with a felony. There would be, justifiably, howls of outrage.

Xavier Bacerra is an outrage.

BTW, Planned Parenthood denies the video says what it says and claims it did nothing wrong. The vehemence and extremeness of the left's attack on the videographers belies their claims of innocence.

I have a feeling even the ACLU will be against this prosecution. A ban on recording someone without their consent is a 1st amendment violation with regards to a free press. How can someone do an undercover investigation and be considered credible if they are not allowed to record the evidence of said investigation?
In certain States you can not record without permission. Take it up with the USSC & quit whining because your right wing buddies got caught lying & distorting.

I am voicing my opinion, something your jack-booted side would rather me not do.

So they dubbed someone else's words into the mouths of those PP people?

And as for your sudden disdain for spin and editing when the other side does it LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If its good enough for Katie Couric......

I see your opinion is based on your ignorance, You certainly have a riught to say stupid shit & I have the right to tell you juat how stupid.

When you engage in a conversation with another party about a potential business transaction, where is the privacy? The Gawker example was of a personal, sexual encounter, this is about business transactions that the PP person entered into willingly, abeit under false pretenses.
People have a right to lawfully conduct their business without the threat of being recorded without their knowledge and then having their business doings splashed in the public as though they're committing a crime.

A question, should the person who secretly recorded Romney doing the 47% thing been punished?
Romney was a public figure. There's an expectation as such he was be recorded.

Figures you would rationalize things to suit your viewpoints, i.e. Planned parenthood is God, and Me Hates Romney.

What a fucking poseur hack you are.

So a sex video released of a public figure would be OK? I thought one of you cretins brought up gawker as an example.

Again, how is an investigative journalist supposed to provide proof if they can't record a conversation? And what does legality have to do with it? Things can be legal but still be wrong, Jim Crow being a prime example.
LOLOLOL

To nuts like you, being "rationale" renders one a "hack."

Thanks for admitting you have no valid point to make here. :thup:

You have failed to answer my question, how is an undercover, investigative journalist supposed to function if they can't record their target?
Your question is a false narrative. It claims there are no other means for a journalist to do their job legally. How did journalists ever investigate anyone before recording devices were invented?

Before recording devices were invented people didn't know to ask for the recording to verify the discussion being held.

Assuming you would actually listen or care, would you have believed anything from the discussion if you were just given a transcript?

The two people who secretly filmed execs at Planned Parenthood negotiating the sale of baby parts have been hit with felony charges by the new California Attorney General, former member of Congress and ethnic waterboy, Xavier Bacerra. Bacerra has also signed California up to usurp Trump's constitutional authority to ban refugee.

It is shown yet again that where totalitarianism lies in America, it lies with the diversity-is-our-strength left. No one believes that if two concerned citizens secretly filmed the leader of Westboro Baptist Church soliciting homosexual sex and then made it public, the two concerned citizens would be arrested and charged with a felony. There would be, justifiably, howls of outrage.

BTW, Planned Parenthood denies the video says what it says and claims it did nothing wrong. The vehemence and extremeness of the left's attack on the videographers belies their claims of innocence.

I have a feeling even the ACLU will be against this prosecution. A ban on recording someone without their consent is a 1st amendment violation with regards to a free press. How can someone do an undercover investigation and be considered credible if they are not allowed to record the evidence of said investigation?
In certain States you can not record without permission. Take it up with the USSC & quit whining because your right wing buddies got caught lying & distorting.

I am voicing my opinion, something your jack-booted side would rather me not do.

And as for your sudden disdain for spin and editing when the other side does it LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I see your opinion is based on your ignorance, You certainly have a riught to say stupid shit & I have the right to tell you juat how stupid.

I see you didn't actually respond to any of my statements, you dishonest twat-hack.

And the more a person calls other people stupid, the more they are over-compensating for their own lack of intellectual ability.

skews13 said:

And Planned Parenthood was right. They didn't do anything w
And the far right ^^^ fascists wail because they are caught yet again.

Yes, you and the other racist fascists do indeed wail because PP got caught organ legging. Don't be so redundant, Jake.

That has been debunked

Planned Parenthood didn't do anything wrong.

The video was debunked.

And now the criminals that made them will pay a price for it.

How much? Buck forty seven?
A felonious record, if convicted.

Will you fascists convict them for illegal speech? Words that are not supportive to the goals of the party?

Have you ever even heard of the 1st Amendment, fawn? I know that the Constitution on you fascists democrats is like salt on a slug, still..

People have a right to lawfully conduct their business without the threat of being recorded without their knowledge and then having their business doings splashed in the public as though they're committing a crime.

Romney was a public figure. There's an expectation as such he was be recorded.

Figures you would rationalize things to suit your viewpoints, i.e. Planned parenthood is God, and Me Hates Romney.

So a sex video released of a public figure would be OK? I thought one of you cretins brought up gawker as an example.

Again, how is an investigative journalist supposed to provide proof if they can't record a conversation? And what does legality have to do with it? Things can be legal but still be wrong, Jim Crow being a prime example.
LOLOLOL

You have failed to answer my question, how is an undercover, investigative journalist supposed to function if they can't record their target?
Your question is a false narrative. It claims there are no other means for a journalist to do their job legally. How did journalists ever investigate anyone before recording devices were invented?

Before recording devices were invented people didn't know to ask for the recording to verify the discussion being held.

Assuming you would actually listen or care, would you have believed anything from the discussion if you were just given a transcript?
Great, so we're in agreement that recording peoples' conversations illegally isn't the only way a journalist can get their job done.

Thanks for playing.

I see you didn't actually respond to any of my statements, you dishonest twat-hack.

And the more a person calls other people stupid, the more they are over-compensating for their own lack of intellectual ability.
I did respond to where you claim your statements were your opinion & thereby void of any requirement to be the truth. I pointed out your opinions were based on stupid ideas. Don't blame me because you make stupid posts.

Planned Parent provides tissue samples to laboratory supply companies. Tough shit if you are so freaking stupid to have a fit because of it.

Spits, ironically, the same nut who actually referred to the poster as a "dishonest twat-hack" in the very same post. You people are too funny.

:lmao:

LOLOLOL

Great, so we're in agreement that recording peoples' conversations illegally isn't the only way a journalist can get their job done.

Thanks for playing.

No agreement at all. You didn't answer my question, hack.

And it remains to be seen if the recordings were illegal.

I did respond to where you claim your statements were your opinion & thereby void of any requirement to be the truth. I pointed out your opinions were based on stupid ideas. Don't blame me because you make stupid posts.

Planned Parent provides tissue samples to laboratory supply companies. Tough shit if you are so freaking stupid to have a fit because of it.

Do you masturbate furiously over the idea of dead fetus tissue being sold to research companies, you fucking hack?

"provides" is a cleaning word, typical of people who don't want to face the reality of what is actually happening, something dying.

LOLOLOL

Thanks for playing.

Of course I answered your question. First I pointed out it's based on a false narrative. Then I pointed out that recording peoples' conversations illegally is not the only means a journalist has to do their job.

The prosecutor looks like he may need some of his own medicine. Who Is Xavier Becerra?

Spits, ironically, the same nut who actually referred to the poster as a "dishonest twat-hack" in the very same post. You people are too funny.

That's not calling someone stupid. Reading comprehension is usually a good thing on a message board, twat.

Thanks for playing.

Of course I answered your question. First I pointed out it's based on a false narrative. Then I pointed out that recording peoples' conversations illegally is not the only means a journalist has to do their job.

No, you didn't say if you would believe the content of the conversation if only given a transcript,

Answer the question, hack-boi.

Drooling fucktard?
I'm very impressed.
Apologies but must leave you in your mr creosote wallowing.
Still no educational history?

I suspect our respective prose illustrates full well our educational levels, brite boi.

Perhaps a remedial class in elementary grammar would help you present yourself as a somewhat educated indivudual?

It's unlikely, but worth a shot!
At the ScatDog Lycée of Elocution, do you provide group as well as "indivudual" Instruction.

I provide instruction in the basics of economics, both macro and micro. You should take the class, though it will be impossible for you to remain a fascist democrat once you have a basic grasp of economic principle.

Last edited:

Do you masturbate furiously over the idea of dead fetus tissue being sold to research companies, you fucking hack?

"provides" is a cleaning word, typical of people who don't want to face the reality of what is actually happening, something dying.
The babies are already dead before they slice them up for sale.

That's not calling someone stupid. Reading comprehension is usually a good thing on a message board, twat.
LOLOL

Cracks me up how you actually think calling someone "stupid" reveals something personal about them, but not if you call them a "dishonest twat-hack."

Like I said, you nuts are too funny.

[
uh......aren't you the one demanding State Mandated Parturition?

No.

No skin off your teeth, right?

Lacking, as you are, a womb.

For my NEXT trick, I'm gonna predict that you are a 2nd Amendment Absolutist...

How does this answer the question? Simply flinging shit in hopes of avoiding facts is common for you fascists, but fails to counter said facts.

The wait for a healthy baby in California - any race - is 7 years. The lie you fascists tell about no one adopting babies that escape the death you wish for them is utterly absurd. Your lust to kill the most defenseless members of society has nothing to do with an inability to place the baby in an adoptive home. You simply mourn every live birth. Fascist ghouls are like this.

Thanks for playing.

No, you didn't say if you would believe the content of the conversation if only given a transcript,

Answer the question, hack-boi.
That was a different false-based question of your to follow up your previous false-based question. This one doesn't actually have an answer since there are too many variables. Such as who the investigator is and how much credibility they possess.

With a warrant? And please read the bolded sentence. It is illegal in many states to record someone without their consent.

Many states had jim crow laws, and those were found unconstitutional. Appeal to authority.

Warrants are for government actors, not private citizens.

Nope!

Do the Police Have the Right to Tap My Telephone? - FindLaw

You're not clever Comrade Brown Shirt, not in the slightest.

Try a lie that is not so painfully stupid next time.

Forum List

Back