🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expose Planned Parenthood, Get a Felony

I am voicing my opinion, something your jack-booted side would rather me not do.

So they dubbed someone else's words into the mouths of those PP people?

And as for your sudden disdain for spin and editing when the other side does it LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If its good enough for Katie Couric......

I see your opinion is based on your ignorance, You certainly have a riught to say stupid shit & I have the right to tell you juat how stupid.

I see you didn't actually respond to any of my statements, you dishonest twat-hack.

And the more a person calls other people stupid, the more they are over-compensating for their own lack of intellectual ability.
I did respond to where you claim your statements were your opinion & thereby void of any requirement to be the truth. I pointed out your opinions were based on stupid ideas. Don't blame me because you make stupid posts.

Planned Parent provides tissue samples to laboratory supply companies. Tough shit if you are so freaking stupid to have a fit because of it.

Do you masturbate furiously over the idea of dead fetus tissue being sold to research companies, you fucking hack?

"provides" is a cleaning word, typical of people who don't want to face the reality of what is actually happening, something dying.
The babies are already dead before they slice them up for sale.

Nice of you to actually admit that.

I am voicing my opinion, something your jack-booted side would rather me not do.

So they dubbed someone else's words into the mouths of those PP people?

And as for your sudden disdain for spin and editing when the other side does it LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If its good enough for Katie Couric......

I see your opinion is based on your ignorance, You certainly have a riught to say stupid shit & I have the right to tell you juat how stupid.
And the more a person calls other people stupid, the more they are over-compensating for their own lack of intellectual ability.
Spits, ironically, the same nut who actually referred to the poster as a "dishonest twat-hack" in the very same post. You people are too funny.

:lmao:

That's not calling someone stupid. Reading comprehension is usually a good thing on a message board, twat.
LOLOL

Cracks me up how you actually think calling someone "stupid" reveals something personal about them, but not if you call them a "dishonest twat-hack."

Like I said, you nuts are too funny.

:lmao:

Two different things.

None of the baby killers want to explain why 'zygotes' are any different than a 1 year or 2 year old baby?

Duh. Because one's a speck, and one's a person, and those are very obviously different things. My cat has a brain the size of a walnut, and even she can tell the difference.

So is it that you're too goddamn stupid to tell the difference, or that you know the difference and you're lying to us?

They're 'morally equivalent' according to 'rationalists' and' science n stuff',

Of course they're not morally equivalent. No sane or honst person says that. Only pro-life liars and crazies say that.

so why be bashful about it? Is there a problem with killing 2 year olds as well? Isn't 'viability outside the womb' a big giant 'talking point' with you sociopaths?

It's your position, sociopath. Don't ask the moral people to justify your murderous philosophy.

Before recording devices were invented people didn't know to ask for the recording to verify the discussion being held.

Assuming you would actually listen or care, would you have believed anything from the discussion if you were just given a transcript?
Great, so we're in agreement that recording peoples' conversations illegally isn't the only way a journalist can get their job done.

Thanks for playing.

No agreement at all. You didn't answer my question, hack.

And it remains to be seen if the recordings were illegal.
Of course I answered your question. First I pointed out it's based on a false narrative. Then I pointed out that recording peoples' conversations illegally is not the only means a journalist has to do their job.

No, you didn't say if you would believe the content of the conversation if only given a transcript,

Answer the question, hack-boi.
That was a different false-based question of your to follow up your previous false-based question. This one doesn't actually have an answer since there are too many variables. Such as who the investigator is and how much credibility they possess.

So, basically a "non-answer". Figures, hack.

The vid'ers violated privacy laws and conspired to commit a fraudulent act.

They will get 5 to 10 years, like the good little fascists they are and who they work for.

They will get 5 to 10 years, like the good little fascists they are and who they work for.

They recorded the people in a public place. You do not have an expectation of privacy in a restaurant.

This is nothing but Lawfare.

Conflict of Interest? What's That?

T
o describe Kamala Harris' relationship with Planned Parenthood as 'incestuous' gives incest a bad name.

And it gets even better: This latest witch hunt against Planned Parenthood's enemies is led by California's Attorney General, Inspector Javert Xavier Becerra, who is himself a recipient of campaign contributions from PP. It's such a dog's breakfast of conflict-of-interest that it is difficult to imagine it not getting immediately tossed.

But things never seem to work out that way. CMP is probably going to have to appeal a bunch of times, and spend a lot of money doing so. Which, no doubt, is exactly Becerra's intention.

They spend a lot on lobbying, i.e. bribes to political hacks, and they get a big payday for it.

So, you're pushng with the big lie that PP and the PP pac are the same entity.

They're not, of course. They're totally separate entities.

Like almost all pro-lifers, you can't be trusted to tell the truth on any topic.

They recorded the people in a public place. You do not have an expectation of privacy in a restaurant.

T
o describe Kamala Harris' relationship with Planned Parenthood as 'incestuous' gives incest a bad name.

And it gets even better: This latest witch hunt against Planned Parenthood's enemies is led by California's Attorney General, Inspector Javert Xavier Becerra, who is himself a recipient of campaign contributions from PP. It's such a dog's breakfast of conflict-of-interest that it is difficult to imagine it not getting immediately tossed.

But things never seem to work out that way. CMP is probably going to have to appeal a bunch of times, and spend a lot of money doing so. Which, no doubt, is exactly Becerra's intention.
Law disagrees with you.

And you 'appeal to authority,' yourself, and we know your opinion is generally worth a snot in a rag.

T

Law disagrees with you.

And you 'appeal to authority,' yourself, and we know your opinion is generally worth a snot in a rag.

When have I ever just posted "the law is the law" without debating the reason behind the law?

When have I ever said "well because a judge says so" without also debating the reasoning behind it?

At most I appeal to the Constitution, and there is nothing wrong with that.

T

Law disagrees with you.

When have I ever just posted "the law is the law" without debating the reason behind the law?

When have I ever said "well because a judge says so" without also debating the reasoning behind it?

You "self appeal to authority" is humorous.

T

Law disagrees with you.

You "self appeal to authority" is humorous.

I am doing no such thing, i am espousing my opinion on a message board. The difference between me and you is you run to the "well X said its so, so it's so" where I actually come up with my own opinions and viewpoints.

But you are a spineless lemming, so it's expected for you to follow your betters.

Yes, you do all the time.

Yet anyone else, you mantra chant "appeal to authority" without understanding how silly are you.

Anyone can go to your postings and read them.

So, no, you don't get "just once more" on anything.

Drooling fucktard?
I'm very impressed.
Apologies but must leave you in your mr creosote wallowing.
Still no educational history?

I suspect our respective prose illustrates full well our educational levels, brite boi.

Perhaps a remedial class in elementary grammar would help you present yourself as a somewhat educated indivudual?

It's unlikely, but worth a shot!
At the ScatDog Lycée of Elocution, do you provide group as well as "indivudual" Instruction.

I provide instruction in the basics of economics, both macro and micro. You should take the class, though it will be impossible for you to remain a fascist democrat once you have a basic grasp of economic principle.
I provide instruction in the basics of economics, both macro and micro.

Did you cast one or more votes for Scrub or Trump?

If so, keep it....

Because they violated the law?

Violated a "law" passed by the fascist legislature in California that flagrantly violates the United States Constituiton?

Standard Disclaimer: Remember in the Watergate years how the democrats demanded the right of the press to engage in investigative reporting was sacrosanct?
Violated a "law" passed by the fascist legislature in California that flagrantly violates the United States Constituiton?

I'm gonna slow this down for ya.....

The California legislature is elected, and performing its appropriate function in duly passing a law applying to ALL of its citizens.

If said law "flagrantly violates the United States Constituition" one might suspect that SCOTUS would have weighed in by now...

Of course, that's just Logic...

The two people who secretly filmed execs at Planned Parenthood negotiating the sale of baby parts have been hit with felony charges by the new California Attorney General, former member of Congress and ethnic waterboy, Xavier Bacerra. Bacerra has also signed California up to usurp Trump's constitutional authority to ban refugee.

It is shown yet again that where totalitarianism lies in America, it lies with the diversity-is-our-strength left. No one believes that if two concerned citizens secretly filmed the leader of Westboro Baptist Church soliciting homosexual sex and then made it public, the two concerned citizens would be arrested and charged with a felony. There would be, justifiably, howls of outrage.

Xavier Bacerra is an outrage.

BTW, Planned Parenthood denies the video says what it says and claims it did nothing wrong. The vehemence and extremeness of the left's attack on the videographers belies their claims of innocence.

I have a feeling even the ACLU will be against this prosecution. A ban on recording someone without their consent is a 1st amendment violation with regards to a free press. How can someone do an undercover investigation and be considered credible if they are not allowed to record the evidence of said investigation?

With a warrant? And please read the bolded sentence. It is illegal in many states to record someone without their consent.

Many states had jim crow laws, and those were found unconstitutional. Appeal to authority.

Warrants are for government actors, not private citizens.

Nope!

Do the Police Have the Right to Tap My Telephone? - FindLaw

You're not clever Comrade Brown Shirt, not in the slightest.

Try a lie that is not so painfully stupid next time.

How is that not true? Are you an attorney?

Shall we consult one? Are there any "real" attorneys on this forum?

For the brain dead Trumpeteers out there:

"Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation."\

Drooling fucktard?
I'm very impressed.
Apologies but must leave you in your mr creosote wallowing.
Still no educational history?

I suspect our respective prose illustrates full well our educational levels, brite boi.

Perhaps a remedial class in elementary grammar would help you present yourself as a somewhat educated indivudual?

It's unlikely, but worth a shot!
At the ScatDog Lycée of Elocution, do you provide group as well as "indivudual" Instruction.

I provide instruction in the basics of economics, both macro and micro. You should take the class, though it will be impossible for you to remain a fascist democrat once you have a basic grasp of economic principle.
I provide instruction in the basics of economics, both macro and micro.

Did you cast one or more votes for Scrub or Trump?

If so, keep it....

Did you cast one or more votes for Barry of Hillairy?

If so, you're not teachable.

Forum List

Back