🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expose Planned Parenthood, Get a Felony

I provided my source, don't know what else you want.

Racism was rampant during that era, or do you not know your history?

The great Prog Woodrow Wilson and Charles Darwin were also huge racists as well, or have you never picked up a history book?

Eugenics was a big deal in the scientific world at that time. Darwin thought that blacks were evolutionary inferior. In fact, much of what the Nazi regime adopted in their ideology came from the scientists in the US who pushed these views cuz we all know that science never lies, right?

I suppose you deny all of this as well.

Yes, Charles Davenport for one of the early advocates. You can find some of his writings at archive.org and the Cornell online historical archives, I believe, in the 'psychology' periodicals. And you're right about the Darwinists as well, along with the 'social Darwinists' they pacthed this new 'science' onto the Xian hate campaigns begun in the so-called 'Enlightenment' era and continues right down to today's Democratic Party base of gimps, deviants, sociopaths, and compulsively obsessed fetishists.

I suppose you deny all of this as well.

I'll point out it's a desperate deflection on your part, being it has nothing to do with the topic.

You claimed PP targets blacks for killing. You provided zero evidence to support such a crazy claim. You got called on that. Now you're just flailing about, tossing about random factoids in the hopes something will stick.

Your claim about PP was race-baiting bullshit, something you say because all your fellow cultists say it. It really is that obvious. If you disagree, try backing up your race-baiting bullshit. Start by explaining why all the black leaders backed Sanger and PP.

It's the right wing cycle of life.

Love the fetus

Hate the child

Kill the adult

And how many kids have you adopted ? Just asking

Sooooo....

Unless you've adopted children you must not speak against the abuse of women and children by people who claim they are taking care of them?

Remember how southern dems and Nazis defended killing slaves and retards?

They said they were taking care of them.

Evil premise? Tissues not arms and legs parts darlin.mothers have to give permission. Nothing sold.
They may help getting a cure for cancer lady. Against that?
How many adoptions do you do instead of whining?
upload_2017-3-29_17-44-33.png

97% of Planned Parenthood's budget goes to women's healthcare like treatment for STD's or contraception, or PAP smears. Women use the medical services at Planned Parenthood who then bill Medicaid. So when you hear any Republican talk about 'defunding Planned Parenthood' what they mean is they will bar Medicaid from paying for these normal medical procedures for women.

By law Planned Parenthood cannot use government funding for abortions except in the case of rape or incest. The claims for Republicans that taxpayers are funding abortions at Planned Parenthood is an outright lie. They know this, the fake Kristianity of the far right knows this, but none of them cares. They view this non-existent issue as a hot political hammer that they can bash people over the head with. So they gleefully continue lying about the whole thing.

It is just another way Republicans can put their jackboot on the throat of the poor and get people to the polls with another huge lie.

They spend a lot on lobbying, i.e. bribes to political hacks, and they get a big payday for it.

Planned Parenthood Spent $1M on Democrats in 2010, 600K Lobbying | LifeNews.com

Planned Parenthood Got $540.6 Million in Government Grants in FY 2013

The 2012-2013 Planned Parenthood report states on its second page, “We are the most effective advocate in the country for policies that protect access to safe and legal abortion and advance women’s health, actively lobbying in every state legislature ….”

Planned Parenthood’s affiliates spent $26 million on public policy this past year, while the national office spent $31.3 million on building “advocacy capacity.”

Planned Parenthood lobbied heavily for the Affordable Care Act’s mandatory contraception coverage, and the ACA, or Obamacare, is celebrated throughout the annual report as “a historic advance for women’s health.” (See Planned Parenthood 2012-13.pdf)

Lobbying Spending Database - Planned Parenthood, 2016 | OpenSecrets

Planned Parenthood Received Millions of Dollars After Lobbying Clinton’s State Department

Planned Parenthood slashed lobbying spending amid Komen controversy

They reduce spending in off years, and jack it up in election cycles, by quite a bit. This doesn't count services to the Democrats and state pols in voter recruitment and 'activism', i.e. 'community organizing' fronts that pretend to be 'independent lobbying' groups.

None of the baby killers want to explain why 'zygotes' are any different than a 1 year or 2 year old baby? They're 'morally equivalent' according to 'rationalists' and' science n stuff', so why be bashful about it? Is there a problem with killing 2 year olds as well? Isn't 'viability outside the womb' a big giant 'talking point' with you sociopaths?

This is fun, no Ed ? Fascist dem? Oxymoron? I'm not bragging kilo. Just asking your Ed. Still deafening silence
So, if Benito started a commie, ended up a hitler right wing fascist ? That changes the def ?
And sorry to disappoint but I'm a filthy rich corporatist, never voted for a dem in my life.

Tell me little drooling fucktard, what is it in your opinion, based on the whole 6 months of "skewling" you've had, that makes fascism "right wing?"

Is it the centrally planned and managed economy?

Is it the emphasis on collectivism where the state is the rightful owner of all assets including the people?

Is it the denial of individualism and individual rights?

Is it the authoritarian government?

Let's hear your brilliance, brite boi?

Rub both those IQ points together and let's see what you come up with?

Standard Disclaimer: What you will not come up with is a coherent sentence: that is far to much to expect from you. :eusa_whistle:

And the far right ^^^ fascists wail because they are caught yet again.

Yes, you and the other racist fascists do indeed wail because PP got caught organ legging. Don't be so redundant, Jake.
That would be illegal.....so, can you link us to any indictments? Convictions?

Can you link to any Attorney General Obama appointed who would even bother to investigate a pet Democratic Party subsidiary?
Immaterial.

The perps are being charged with fraudulent behavior.

Most Americans support PP, not the beliefs of the cult to which you belong.

So you think Democrats like Obama need to be charged with fraudulent behavior. Good for you.

And the far right ^^^ fascists wail because they are caught yet again.

Yes, you and the other racist fascists do indeed wail because PP got caught organ legging. Don't be so redundant, Jake.
That would be illegal.....so, can you link us to any indictments? Convictions?

Can you link to any Attorney General Obama appointed who would even bother to investigate a pet Democratic Party subsidiary?
Immaterial. The perps are being charged with fraudulent behavior. Most Americans support PP, not the beliefs of the cult to which you belong.
So you think Democrats like Obama need to be charged with fraudulent behavior. Good for you.
So you think the perps should be charged for what they did. Good on you.

None of the baby killers want to explain why 'zygotes' are any different than a 1 year or 2 year old baby? They're 'morally equivalent' according to 'rationalists' and' science n stuff', so why be bashful about it? Is there a problem with killing 2 year olds as well? Isn't 'viability outside the womb' a big giant 'talking point' with you sociopaths?

Actually, science doesn't state that at all.

And a womans right to make her own reproductive choices are legal, and a private matter between her and her doctor.

But let's stay on topic here. The thread is about two fraudulent actors falsifying government records for the purpose of committing a crime.

I did, you don't believe the baby had nothing to do with the interview? Fascist moron? A hoot. 2 nd grade Ed? I thought fascist were right wingers.
Heard of Mussolini?
And I presume you. Know the difference between baby parts and tissues. ?
Maybe not,

You have never "thought" in your life, Brown Shirt.

Here is a quiz, you drooling crack addict;

Prior to forming the Fascisti, Benito Mussolini was head of which party?

1. The Republican party
  2. The reelect Donald Trump party
  3. The reely reely rite wing party
  4. The Italian Bolshevik Party
You fucking moron.

lol

Drooling fucktard?
I'm very impressed.
Apologies but must leave you in your mr creosote wallowing.
Still no educational history?

re this sort of gibbering, one can do a search for Evul Xian organizations that accept unwanted babies and children, and find long lists of them; search for 'atheist organizations that aceept unwanted babies and children' and you find zip, even on the first search page. I haven't tried 'fake leftist gimp gangs who accept unwanted babies and children' yet, because it's a given they don't exist at all, like 'atheist charities'.

A commentary by an atheist about 'modern atheism':

Atheist Activist: Modern Atheist Movement Is ‘Elitist’ Lacks Concern for Poor

According to Bristol, while some local nontheist groups engage in philanthropy to benefit the poor, far too many atheist organizations solely attack religious communities via “self-righteous billboard campaigns.”

“While the current movement limits itself to honing arguments and gleefully ridiculing the religious, others who don’t share their educational privilege, those in poor communities are often bound by a strong local church,” wrote Bristol.

Of course, this is just one mentality both the establishment 'progressives' and far right wingers share, like off-shoring jobs to communist hellholes and promoting violence against white proles, among other fun hobbies like their Xian bashing rants and lunacy.

Last edited:
Drooling fucktard?
I'm very impressed.
Apologies but must leave you in your mr creosote wallowing.
Still no educational history?

I suspect our respective prose illustrates full well our educational levels, brite boi.

Perhaps a remedial class in elementary grammar would help you present yourself as a somewhat educated indivudual?

It's unlikely, but worth a shot!

Evil premise? Tissues not arms and legs parts darlin.mothers have to give permission. Nothing sold.
They may help getting a cure for cancer lady. Against that?
How many adoptions do you do instead of whining?

Nothing sold? Is that why the lady in the video jokes around about driving around in a new car?

As far as adopting, here is an idea, get prospective parents to talk with women considering abortion. Cut out all the red tape and let them adopt

Actually, science doesn't state that at all.

No, actually it is science.

And a womans right to make her own reproductive choices are legal, and a private matter between her and her doctor.

It's her right to decide whether or not to throw open her legs and engage in acts that lead to conception, not to kill the results of her right to choose.

But let's stay on topic here. The thread is about two fraudulent actors falsifying government records for the purpose of committing a crime.

They were investigative reporters, and the people they interviewed are very clear on what they were doing. You're just being very dishonest, just like the rest of the neo-fascists.

Forum List

Back