Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

Hillary Clinton:

Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

How do you now tell your fellow Americans, that you want to be their leader ?
Be the leader of all Americans?

How do you unite Americans when YOU YOURSELF have joined the extreme partisans and personally attacked a very large segment of the population?

What's a matter bunky....the truth hurt....much?

You are a Bigot...You are Homophobic.....You are Islamophobic.....You are Misogynistic....You are a Racist.

Ms. Clinton tells the truth....that is exactly what you are.

Have you noticed that the leftists have no responses or facts, just insults and smears?

It's what they use to deflect attention from the subject in which they just lost the debate.

Last edited:
If you kiss Comrade Trump's a_s, yes you are one of the Alt Right....the 21 century KKK.
They tell you this at your democrat kkk meeting....
The leftists have been trying for years to pretend they weren't the founders, recruiters, and present majority membership of the Ku Klux Klan.

Their present tactics seem to consist of repeating "I know you are but what am I?" after they lose a debate.

It worked for them in the 3rd grade. And they haven't progressed beyond that level since.

She was talking about the Alt Right lunatics. If you are part of them, yes you are deplorable.

What the hell is the Alt Right? Who runs it and who are its members?

The Alt-Right is the new Hillarybots Memo, they only started using this term after Hillary gave the speech about two weeks ago.

Now some like Hazlnut and JakeStarkey cannot make a comment without mentioning the Alt-Right, even in threads that contain little political content.

The Alt Right is the 21st Century KKK. You are a member I suppose?

They would have to be all Democrats, right?

That's what the sneering, diaper-wearing, witch called us yesterday in front of a crowd of LGBT queers and perverts. Think about that and what SHE considers normal Americans to be..."deplorable". I'm proud to be Deplorable....always have and always will be. Better to be deplorable than a degenerate psychopath all day, every day.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

A guy wearing a dress is to be admired and afforded special rights, but any normal guy who goes to work every day and pays his taxes is "deplorable."

If he's a Canadian Koch whore.

100% of Hillary Clinton's supporters are too stupid to live

Since you're a homophobe, an Islamophobe, and a racist, Clinton certainly got that one right.

Dumb Deer runs the trifecta. Guess what? You all have overused it, it has no meaning, no punch. I simply laugh at you....but I suspect you're used to being laughed at, it likely started in HS with you

Which ones do you disagree with, and why?

I don't have to explain myself to you. You don't know me so cease pretending you do. Cankles speaks and it's like a dog whistle to you loons. Just like that comical alt right BS, it was stupid and failed out of the gate but you all tried to keep the narrative going. Know why? Because you are incapable of your own thought, you NEED to be led. Because you are weak

I think they should change the party name from the slavery name democrat to the Pavlov party.

And....history supports your idea!

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food.

Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained.

Pavlov was astounded
. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin. Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”…
Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Sounds pretty much like the Democrats!

Not really sure what all the fuss about, if you are a Trump supporter you ARE deplorable. You ARE a scumbag, moron, idiot, imbecile, dirtbag, fuckwit, etc.

Joe. I'm in
Maryland. All electoral and popular votes will go to Hillary.

And... I never said I couldn't stand Hillary becoming President. I'm just not giving her my vote.

Again, another cop out.

All that is needed for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

A malignant narcissist has exploited racism to become a major party's nominee. It's a sad commentary that this has gone as far as it has.

You're the one exploiting racism. Only douche bags accuse Trump and his supporters of being racists. What else can you do when you support a corrupt lying criminal? What accomplishments does Hillary have to run on?

Hillary Clinton:

Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

How do you now tell your fellow Americans, that you want to be their leader ?
Be the leader of all Americans?

How do you unite Americans when YOU YOURSELF have joined the extreme partisans and personally attacked a very large segment of the population?

What's a matter bunky....the truth hurt....much?

You are a Bigot...You are Homophobic.....You are Islamophobic.....You are Misogynistic....You are a Racist.

Ms. Clinton tells the truth....that is exactly what you are.

You wouldn't know the truth if it ran over you. Name calling is all you Hillary bottom feeding douche bags got.

Forum List

Back