EXPOSED: Komen VP Targeted Planned Parenthood

This clinic will gladly abort up till birth. I've been there when they were doing it:

Lovejoy Surgicenter Abortion Clinic in Portland, Oregon

"Little Risk of Having to be Referred to a Different Abortion Provider due to Gestation or Medical Concerns"

In other words, no matter how far along, we can accomodate. Your kinda place, Plasma "Baby Killer" Ball! Woo hoo!

And it's a woman's RIGHT to be butchered in the name of liberty! She should be grateful, goddamnit! Having your uterus scraped and your baby tossed in the trash is a PRIVILEGE!

Oh.... you're speaking of those COAT HANGER abortions... yeah, I know...that's why it's important to keep abortion legal, clinical and safe. Otherwise, we'd have to go back to women dying of horrible infections because they were so desperate as to rip their own guts out.

Oh, and this is precious...they encourage you to call them first with abortion-related "emergencies". After all, they wouldn't want the information to get out that there were ever any emergencies related to abortion!

"
After hours medical emergencies only: (503) 294-3088
If possible, call Lovejoy first before seeking care elsewhere. We will evaluate the problem and provide you with care at our health center if necessary at no additional cost, or help you get medical care elsewhere (at your own expense). "

Second Trimester Abortions: Abortion 20-24 Weeks Surgical Abortion

This clinic will gladly abort up till birth. I've been there when they were doing it:

"Little Risk of Having to be Referred to a Different Abortion Provider due to Gestation or Medical Concerns"

In other words, no matter how far along, we can accomodate. Your kinda place, Plasma "Baby Killer" Ball! Woo hoo!

I'll let my wife know, but i can't be responsible for her actions after she reads your opinion...

This is why i believe we should have mandated sterilization for people like you. So you can't brainwash anyone into becoming this stupid.

Thank you for admitting you are a eugenecist.

John Holdren one of the health czars believes in legalized infanticide up to two years old.

the fun thing is with him stating fail, it means he doesn't like the 14th, which makes sure twats like him can't infringe on my liberties. HE doesn't want liberty, pro-life people never do, they want it their way or nothing else

So the taking of an innocent life is protecting liberty? :cuckoo:

liberty of MY body yes. Well i'm a man but, if i was a woman, the fetus would be housed in MY body. Not yours, nor anyone elses. A simple fact you can't get around no matter the terms you want to use.

The fetus needs the mother, not the otherway around.

Does your wife have any obligation to the child she is currently carrying?

When you spout nazisms you will be called a nazi.

Bottom of the barrel...exactly. People who promote killing babies and forced sterilizations are pretty much the lowest of the low.

So the taking of an innocent life is protecting liberty? :cuckoo:

liberty of MY body yes. Well i'm a man but, if i was a woman, the fetus would be housed in MY body. Not yours, nor anyone elses. A simple fact you can't get around no matter the terms you want to use.

The fetus needs the mother, not the otherway around.

Plasmapuke!!!

Answer my question please.

I find it interesting that he spoke of the unborn child as a thinking, feeling person..yet he supports the right of his wife to kill it at any point of its development.

Well, then he admitted to being a eugenecist, so I guess it makes sense. Murder is okay so long as it benefits him personally.

Pretty much the viewpoint of all babykillers, as mentioned before.

Another dirty little secret about men who "support" a woman's right to abortion...they support it because they use it to coerce their women.

I've no doubt he coerced his gf into getting an abortion, and I'll bet he coerces his wife in the same way. Coercion can be by denying her birth control, sabotaging birth control, preventing an early abortion, then insisting on a late term abortion, or scaring the woman so much that they feel the only way to protect their baby from its father is to kill it...

Plasmapuke!!!

Answer my question please.

in what fashion? this is rather broad...

sorry my kid was being a pill....naptime he gets cranky.

This must be the place where you play dumb,

IN every fashion of her pregnancy.

You do know there are certain things she should and shouldn't do. Does she feel obligated to do the things needed in order to carry her child to full term and ultimately give birth to a helalthy child.

I'll be back tomorrow for your answer. I gotta run catch a plane!!

Funny how Koshergirl wants to throw the tired, old "nazi" card... but if anything, The Conservative mantra of invading people's bedrooms and seizing control of womens' bodies is more Nazi-like than not.

Actually, it's more Middle East Fundamentalism than Nazi-ism.

Let's hear some more about how you believe in forced sterilization, PB...

Forum List

Back