🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Exposing How Donald Trump Really Made His Fortune

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
In March 2011 Forbes estimated Donald Trump's net worth to be $2.7 billion, with a $60 million salary. Many praise and analyze his “success” as if it were self-made, and they fail to attribute the proper credit to others in society where it is deserved. Despite what Trump may espouse, his success would have been in no way possible without his father, the general public, and the US government. Unfortunately, Trump decided to forget or selectively ignore these truths while forming his political philosophy, a sentiment made particularly clear during his brief bid for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination.

Trump was born in New York City in 1946, the son of real estate tycoon Fred Trump. Fred Trump’s business success not only provided Donald Trump with a posh youth of private schools and economic security but eventually blessed him with an inheritance worth an estimated $40 million to $200 million. It is critical to note, however, that his father’s success, which granted Donald Trump such a great advantage, was enabled and buffered by governmental financing programs. In 1934, while struggling during the Great Depression, financing from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) allowed Fred Trump to revive his business and begin building a multitude of homes in Brooklyn, selling at $6,000 apiece. Furthermore, throughout World War II, Fred Trump constructed FHA-backed housing for US naval personnel near major shipyards along the East Coast.

Exposing How Donald Trump Really Made His Fortune: Inheritance from Dad and the Government's Protection Mostly Did the Trick

The funny thing is, if Trump had invested the ~$200 million he inherited from his father into a Dow Jones Index, and done nothing else, he would be wealthier today than he is now.

He's a below average performer financially.

Last edited:
How about a thread on how the clintons made theirs?

Tu quoque.

But I think it has something to do with drowning puppies.

I think the OP warranted the response.
Because we both know it was an attempt to discredit Trump,while they give a pass to the hilda beast.

Both Clintons came from humble beginnings.....unlike trust fund baby Trump
I'd love him to discover that on his own.

But in a nutshell, Bill Clinton's family was dirt poor. His father was an alcoholic and yet with all that he overcame it, became a lawyer, became the Governor of Arkansas and ultimately won the Presidency of the United States.

He has a really impressive resume.

Tu quoque.

Because we both know it was an attempt to discredit Trump,while they give a pass to the hilda beast.

From humble beginnings to criminal proceedings.

The funny thing is, if Trump had invested the ~$200 million he inherited from his father into a Dow Jones Index, and done nothing else, he would be wealthier today than he is now.

That would have involved liquidating the cash cow real estate firm is daddy left him and actually using his own money.

Tu quoque.

From humble beginnings to criminal proceedings.

The problem is...outside of nutjob conspiracy theories
You never prove anything

A

Tu quoque.

Again apparently you don't know Park Ridge Illinois where Hillary came from..

Tu quoque.

I'd love him to discover that on his own.

But in a nutshell, Bill Clinton's family was dirt poor. His father was an alcoholic and yet with all that he overcame it, became a lawyer, became the Governor of Arkansas and ultimately won the Presidency of the United States.

He has a really impressive resume.
The impeachment is is the most impressive...lol

Trump took his real estate efforts to Manhattan, which his father always avoided because it was the big leagues for developers whom he feared would eat his lunch. Donald had no such trepidation, locked horns with a lot of the establishment types, and did quite well for himself.

But, yeah, he'd be better prepared for the presidency if he'd been a community agitator in Harlem instead.

A

Tu quoque.

Again apparently you don't know Park Ridge Illinois where Hillary came from..
Really?

How many hundred million did Hillary start off with?

That assumes that he did not spend a dime of it this entire time though, does it not?

Forum List

Back