Exposing Indoctrination

The left, in their very predictable way respond to the facts as presented by PoliticalChic with.....

But but but White Americans........

I know the left are indoctrinated to believe that the natives were nothing but peaceful peyote smoking people planting maze and living in perfect harmony before white people showed with a bible and a musket.

Yes, they are indoctrinated in such a way that somehow they believe natives were "entitled" to this land regardless if they had adequate defenses etc. After all they never had wars with each other over land until white people showed up.

No exaggeration.

They believe that.

Can you prove that Joe Biden is a Marxist?

5. According to Liberals and Progressives, the greatest President of the last hundred years was the very man who made certain that communism survived, world wide, and had a cozy home in the United States, too.

Cozy home? FDR even set up Stalin's agent in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House. Really. The spy lived in the White House.

a. "Harry Hopkins,- FDR's alter ego, co-president, or Rasputin, "...the closest and most influential adviser to President Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II, was a Soviet agent." and “the most important of all Soviet wartime agents in the United States.”
The Treachery Of Harry Hopkins

b. Life magazine ran a spread on Hopkins on September 22, 1941, calling his a one-man cabinet to Roosevelt. In fact, he lived at the White House, in the Lincoln Bedroom, from May 1940 to December 1943. LIFE, p. 93.

It is difficult to conceive of a college educated adult American who can subscribe to totally inconsistent views, and incorporate these diametric opposites as the basis of his thinking....but that is exactly what happens, daily, on the Left side of the political spectrum.

The basic worldview of Liberals is as follows: "Our side believes in goodness and virtue, and the equally of all men, yet embraces the most evil and pathological of political doctrines. So there!"

"This article is a model of how to evaluate historical evidence and shows the perils involved when isolated data is plucked from historical evidence without adequate acquaintance with the sources themselves or with the scholarly discourse concerning them. It also shows why those who insist Hopkins was a Soviet agent have not carried out a scholarly inquiry and why their conclusions are unreliable."
Editors, Front Page Magazine

Harry Hopkins was not a spy or in league with the Russians. Even the ultra-conservative Front Page Magazine saw fit to publish a lengthy detailed article by historians John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr explaining how the claim against Hopkins had been debunked with the Vassiliev Notebooks.

For decades, the only purported evidence that Hopkins was a spy was a speculation that 'Agent 19" in the declassified Venona Papers referred to Hopkins. The Vassilev notes named Agent 19 as Laurence Duggan, not Hopkins.

www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/200900/was-harry-hopkins-soviet-spy-john-earl-haynes

"Harry Hopkins was not a spy or in league with the Russians."

Wow.....look who's back.....doing what he always tried to do: defend the indefensible.

The FDR apologist is also compatriot of yet another communist...Harry Hopkins, FDR's live-in Stalinist!
What a surprise!

1. Mitrokhin's documents showed that Hopkins had warned the Soviet ambassador that the FBI had learned through a bug it had placed in the home of Steve Nelson, a Soviet illegal agent, that Nelson was getting money from the embassy. He met (KGB head in USA) Ahkmerov from time to time, giving him information to send to Moscow and receiving secret messages from Stalin....Ray Wannall, former FBI assistant director for counter-intelligence, says he always suspected that Hopkins was a Soviet agent and that this is proof of his treachery.
http://seed-flame.blogspot.com/2012/02/16-venona-secrets.html

2. "...the New Yorker described Hopkins as “an articulate propagandist for all-out aid to the Russians.” Yet the presidential aide’s influence became the subject of controversy in 1949, when a U.S. Army officer who had worked in the Lend-Lease program, Maj. George R. Jordan, testified to Congress that wartime shipments to Russia approved by Hopkins included uranium and other materials necessary to the development of atomic weapons. Jordan testified that the Soviets also used Lend-Lease shipments to smuggle back to Moscow classified U.S. documents about the top-secret Manhattan Project. Much of Jordan’s testimony about the flow of stolen secrets to Moscow was corroborated byVictor Kravchenko, a Soviet official who defected in 1944 — and whom Hopkins unsuccessfully sought to have handed back over to the Russians. http://www.viralread.com/2013/06/05/top-fdr-aide-hopkins-was-soviet-agent-book-examines-betrayal/

3. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Wm.Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."
William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

5. According to Liberals and Progressives, the greatest President of the last hundred years was the very man who made certain that communism survived, world wide, and had a cozy home in the United States, too.

Cozy home? FDR even set up Stalin's agent in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House. Really. The spy lived in the White House.

a. "Harry Hopkins,- FDR's alter ego, co-president, or Rasputin, "...the closest and most influential adviser to President Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II, was a Soviet agent." and “the most important of all Soviet wartime agents in the United States.”

b. Life magazine ran a spread on Hopkins on September 22, 1941, calling his a one-man cabinet to Roosevelt. In fact, he lived at the White House, in the Lincoln Bedroom, from May 1940 to December 1943. LIFE, p. 93.

It is difficult to conceive of a college educated adult American who can subscribe to totally inconsistent views, and incorporate these diametric opposites as the basis of his thinking....but that is exactly what happens, daily, on the Left side of the political spectrum.

The basic worldview of Liberals is as follows: "Our side believes in goodness and virtue, and the equally of all men, yet embraces the most evil and pathological of political doctrines. So there!"

"This article is a model of how to evaluate historical evidence and shows the perils involved when isolated data is plucked from historical evidence without adequate acquaintance with the sources themselves or with the scholarly discourse concerning them. It also shows why those who insist Hopkins was a Soviet agent have not carried out a scholarly inquiry and why their conclusions are unreliable."

Harry Hopkins was not a spy or in league with the Russians. Even the ultra-conservative Front Page Magazine saw fit to publish a lengthy detailed article by historians John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr explaining how the claim against Hopkins had been debunked with the Vassiliev Notebooks.

For decades, the only purported evidence that Hopkins was a spy was a speculation that 'Agent 19" in the declassified Venona Papers referred to Hopkins. The Vassilev notes named Agent 19 as Laurence Duggan, not Hopkins.

Harry Hopkins was as much a Soviet spy as you are an FDR boot-licker.
So....I prove one, I prove both.

1. Life magazine ran a spread on Hopkins on September 22, 1941, calling his a one-man cabinet to Roosevelt. In fact, he lived at the White House, in the Lincoln Bedroom, from May 1940 to December 1943. LIFE, p. 93.

2. Harry Hopkins,- FDR's alter ego, co-president, or Rasputin, "...the closest and most influential adviser to President Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II, was a Soviet agent." and “the most important of all Soviet wartime agents in the United States.”

3. Hopkins, the redistributionist: "When a democratic victory is won, then the great wealth of the world must be shared with all people."

4. In his speech to a pro-Russia rally at Madison Square Garden, June 22, 1942, Hopkins said: "But no Utopia was ever won without struggle and without the struggle to abolish poverty in the world...." So, WWII was a "war on poverty"?

5. The leading evidence that Hopkins was a spy for Joseph Stalin is presented by Herbert Romerstein and Eric Breindel in their 2000 book,The Venona Secrets: Exposing Soviet Espionage and America's Traitor

a. Their evidence is, first, that Soviet KGB defector,Oleg Gordievsky, said that Hopkins was in regular communication with top Soviet covert operative,Iskhak Akhmerov, in New York City. This was more than just a "back channel" for communication between Roosevelt and Stalin because Hopkins had existing back channels at the Soviet embassy that he used, and Akhmerov's identity as an operative was not supposed to be known to the U.S. government.

b.Second, the Venona project decrypts of Soviet communications with its spies, which came to light only in the 1990s, reveal a report on a Washington discussion between Roosevelt and Winston Churchill by an "agent 19." Only Harry Hopkins among suspected Soviet agents would have been privy to that conversation.

c. Third, former Communist Whittaker Chambers testified to Congress in 1948 about the formation of Communist "study groups" within the U.S. government from which espionage agents were recruited. One of those groups, led byLee Pressman, was established within the Department of Agriculture in late 1933, and Hopkins was a member of that group.

d. Fourth, his policies were strongly pro-Soviet, particularly in his work as head of the Lend-Lease program. http://www.dcdave.com/article5/110211.htm
You are doing exactly what the quote and link in my post warned about. Just look at the sources in your cut and paste response. You use Treachery of Henry Hopkins by Irvine and Kincaid. Neither of them has ever been recognized as historians. They are (in Reeds case were) right wing commentators and the distorted article was written long before the documents that debunked their assertions was publicly available. That means the source is obsolete as well as an opinionated commentary.

Move on to The Venona Secrets by Romerstein, published in 2000, again, written before the Vassiliev notes became available, and directly addressed in the article provided in my post.

Finally, your source of a blog from DC Dave. OK, you have provided source data from political commentators and a historian who did not have access to KGB documents smuggled out of Russia because they wrote before they knew the most important documents on the topic even existed, let alone what was in them.

Everyone's choice, they can believe your distorted cut and paste, designed to misinform partisan nonsense, or the detailed and specific complete unedited (not cut up and pieced together) refuting of your drivel by two well known and respected scholarly historians. Think I'll trust in them over DC Dave.

Thanks so much for one more "is not, issssss noooootttttttt!" post.

It was.......enervating.

Slave owners were scum....whether or not they became abolitionists. All slave owners, ALL, were anti christian folk. All lives matter and all are created equal despite race. I do agree that indoctrination teaches he was a great american. From what I have researched on my own, despite what my teachers tried to teach me(he was great), I find a lot that he was not. Case closed.
You know there is still slave labor today, right? I did not read your response to my post about the general facts regarding the trans-atlantic slave trade.

No, not all slave owners were the losers you claim. Hard for you to accept I see.

Just so long as you are aware that whites were not solely responsible for the enslavement of western Africa and the trans-atlantic slave trade.

Or....

Are you so simple minded that you think it was all about color of skin?

First you take the Nazi side on overrunning other countries, now you take the slaveowner's side on slavery.

I'm glad we can drag the truth out of you people.

Wow.....look who's back.....doing what he always tried to do: defend the indefensible.

The FDR apologist is also compatriot of yet another communist...Harry Hopkins, FDR's live-in Stalinist!
What a surprise!

1. Mitrokhin's documents showed that Hopkins had warned the Soviet ambassador that the FBI had learned through a bug it had placed in the home of Steve Nelson, a Soviet illegal agent, that Nelson was getting money from the embassy. He met (KGB head in USA) Ahkmerov from time to time, giving him information to send to Moscow and receiving secret messages from Stalin....Ray Wannall, former FBI assistant director for counter-intelligence, says he always suspected that Hopkins was a Soviet agent and that this is proof of his treachery.

2. "...the New Yorker described Hopkins as “an articulate propagandist for all-out aid to the Russians.” Yet the presidential aide’s influence became the subject of controversy in 1949, when a U.S. Army officer who had worked in the Lend-Lease program, Maj. George R. Jordan, testified to Congress that wartime shipments to Russia approved by Hopkins included uranium and other materials necessary to the development of atomic weapons. Jordan testified that the Soviets also used Lend-Lease shipments to smuggle back to Moscow classified U.S. documents about the top-secret Manhattan Project. Much of Jordan’s testimony about the flow of stolen secrets to Moscow was corroborated byVictor Kravchenko, a Soviet official who defected in 1944 — and whom Hopkins unsuccessfully sought to have handed back over to the Russians. http://www.viralread.com/2013/06/05/top-fdr-aide-hopkins-was-soviet-agent-book-examines-betrayal/

3. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Wm.Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."
William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

1. Life magazine ran a spread on Hopkins on September 22, 1941, calling his a one-man cabinet to Roosevelt. In fact, he lived at the White House, in the Lincoln Bedroom, from May 1940 to December 1943. LIFE, p. 93.

2. Harry Hopkins,- FDR's alter ego, co-president, or Rasputin, "...the closest and most influential adviser to President Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II, was a Soviet agent." and “the most important of all Soviet wartime agents in the United States.”

3. Hopkins, the redistributionist: "When a democratic victory is won, then the great wealth of the world must be shared with all people."

4. In his speech to a pro-Russia rally at Madison Square Garden, June 22, 1942, Hopkins said: "But no Utopia was ever won without struggle and without the struggle to abolish poverty in the world...." So, WWII was a "war on poverty"?

5. The leading evidence that Hopkins was a spy for Joseph Stalin is presented by Herbert Romerstein and Eric Breindel in their 2000 book,The Venona Secrets: Exposing Soviet Espionage and America's Traitor

a. Their evidence is, first, that Soviet KGB defector,Oleg Gordievsky, said that Hopkins was in regular communication with top Soviet covert operative,Iskhak Akhmerov, in New York City. This was more than just a "back channel" for communication between Roosevelt and Stalin because Hopkins had existing back channels at the Soviet embassy that he used, and Akhmerov's identity as an operative was not supposed to be known to the U.S. government.

b.Second, the Venona project decrypts of Soviet communications with its spies, which came to light only in the 1990s, reveal a report on a Washington discussion between Roosevelt and Winston Churchill by an "agent 19." Only Harry Hopkins among suspected Soviet agents would have been privy to that conversation.

c. Third, former Communist Whittaker Chambers testified to Congress in 1948 about the formation of Communist "study groups" within the U.S. government from which espionage agents were recruited. One of those groups, led byLee Pressman, was established within the Department of Agriculture in late 1933, and Hopkins was a member of that group.

d. Fourth, his policies were strongly pro-Soviet, particularly in his work as head of the Lend-Lease program. http://www.dcdave.com/article5/110211.htm
You are doing exactly what the quote and link in my post warned about. Just look at the sources in your cut and paste response. You use Treachery of Henry Hopkins by Irvine and Kincaid. Neither of them has ever been recognized as historians. They are (in Reeds case were) right wing commentators and the distorted article was written long before the documents that debunked their assertions was publicly available. That means the source is obsolete as well as an opinionated commentary.

Move on to The Venona Secrets by Romerstein, published in 2000, again, written before the Vassiliev notes became available, and directly addressed in the article provided in my post.

Finally, your source of a blog from DC Dave. OK, you have provided source data from political commentators and a historian who did not have access to KGB documents smuggled out of Russia because they wrote before they knew the most important documents on the topic even existed, let alone what was in them.

Everyone's choice, they can believe your distorted cut and paste, designed to misinform partisan nonsense, or the detailed and specific complete unedited (not cut up and pieced together) refuting of your drivel by two well known and respected scholarly historians. Think I'll trust in them over DC Dave.

It was.......enervating.

I beat her so badly in several debates over that last couple weeks that she put me on ignore.

Ignore her bluster.

Are you so simple minded that you think it was all about color of skin?

Why don't we just go firsthand on that:

This is directly from Mississippi's secession document:

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery - the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product, which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun."

Get it????

Mississippi Declaration of Secession

As a white, heterosexual married life long christian, I simply denounce slave owners as great people. It goes against my judro christian values. So, Ivan confidently say that Jefferson and Washington were not so great. You have provided zero to convince anyone otherwise. But you can condescend to the bottom, so I give you credit. To mistreat another person so you can manage your plantation because you ate too useless to do it yourself says something about slave owners. Lazy, lazy self righteous egotistical weak bodied folk they were.

What a surprise!

It was.......enervating.

I beat her so badly in several debates over that last couple weeks that she put me on ignore.

Ignore her bluster.
She just slithers away and can be counted on to regurgitate the same misinformation after a little time goes by.

What a surprise!

It was.......enervating.

Ignore her bluster.
She just slithers away and can be counted on to regurgitate the same misinformation after a little time goes by.

I only tell the truth....about you and the other communists.....you know that, don't you.

10. How to explain this self-willed blindness to the truth by Liberals?

Passionate adoration, as of one's parent, or one's god, are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon.

Often, Liberalism is described as a mental illness...and here it is given the title of 'mass psychosis.'
In the face of clear evidence, in this example, that the man that Franklin Roosevelt demanded as his vice-president was a communist.....they continue to screech 'is not, is nooootttttttttttt!!!"

Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

Le Bon was the second to bring up mass psychology, the first "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds" was published in 1841 and was written by the Scottish journalist (back when they actually did real journalism) Charles Mackay, which exposed mass psychosis for the first time..... accounts of classic scams, grand-scale madness, and deceptions.
Extraordinary Popular Delusions and The Madness of Crowds by Charles MacKay

How can it be that Liberals ascribe to "Our side believes in goodness and virtue, and the equally of all men, yet embraces the most evil and pathological of political doctrines."

Here's how:
Liberals exhibit an indisposition to analogies, and fail to recognize contradictions. This, another example of mob thinking. Le Bon explains that mobs are perfectly capable of holding completely contradictory ideas at the same time, because “a crowd will come under the influence of one of the various ideas stored up in its understanding, …and is capable of committing the most dissimilar acts. Its complete lack of critical spirit does not allow of its perceiving these as contradictions.”
Le Bon, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” p. 30-31.

As a white, heterosexual married life long christian, I simply denounce slave owners as great people. It goes against my judro christian values. So, Ivan confidently say that Jefferson and Washington were not so great. You have provided zero to convince anyone otherwise. But you can condescend to the bottom, so I give you credit. To mistreat another person so you can manage your plantation because you ate too useless to do it yourself says something about slave owners. Lazy, lazy self righteous egotistical weak bodied folk they were.
As you know as a Christian, every man sins. Including you.

What sins are you guilty of?

Me? I have mortal pride, wrath, lust and everything else that makes a person a disgrace and in need for the mercy of the Lord though the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now, that you are seemingly done accusing others, what are you guilty of? Now that you think owning slaves is the rubicon river that you cannot seem to cross.

Also, are you acknowledging that blacks are not and were not innocent in the trans-Atlantic slave trade or not?

1984 is probably the only book the Moonie Mail Order Bride has been allowed to read during her captivity...

Oh...gee....another "I hate you" post from a dunce who is unable to counter nor deny anything in one more of my unassailable OPs.

When will you catch on: you belong in a intellectual discussion the way a port BBQ pit belongs in Mecca.

McCarthyism was inherently evil and its imposition is in direct opposition to the free speech and freedom of association provisions in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. That people lost their jobs, their families and their friends because they had, in their youth, thought that looking out for others was a good idea, and they hadn't yet learned that communism will never work because it denies basic human nature is disgraceful. So much for American freedoms.

Much like the current paranoia over ISIS in the US, communism was never any threat to take over the US government, but that didn't keep Republicans from whipping up a frenzy of fear by way of the House Un-American Activities Committee. This Committee in and of itself was Un-American because it was investigating people who exercised their right to freedom of speech and freedom of association. The rest of the world laughed at American fear of a "commie under every bed". The fact that the biggest insult you and the other lightweights here can come up with is still "commie". Bernie Sanders is a "commie".

And the Hiss and Rosenberg trials were part of the excesses of the McCarthy era. History doesn't place much emphasis on these cases because they proved to be irrelevant to history, other than as examples of the paranoia of the times. As a spy case, no major secrets were lost, none that impacted the Cold War in any major way. The Hiss disclosures being rather more important than the others. These cases were only important at the time because of the hysteria that was McCarthyism. There has always been some discussion as to whether or not the Rosenbergs were guilty or not. Their children worked tirelessly to prove their innocence.

And, unlike like you, who neither knows or understands what you're copying and pasting, I wrote every word myself.

Espionage isn't protected by The Constitution.

What a surprise!

It was.......enervating.

Ignore her bluster.

I only tell the truth....about you and the other communists.....you know that, don't you.

I know I've proven you a liar multiple times.

What a surprise!

It was.......enervating.

Ignore her bluster.

She repeatedly starts new threads on the same topic because she thinks that hides the fact that her horseshit in the past threads was comprehensively disproven, debunked, and disposed of.

Participating in her threads is like working at a sewage treatment plant.

11. A bit more?

Henry A. Wallace endorsed every one of Stalin's initiatives....right down to the concentration camps that he taught Hitler....and Roosevelt, to build.

a. "Prisoners were being drawn into the Soviet penal system in large numbers during the initial period of Kolyma's development, most notably from the so-called anti-Kulak campaign and the government's internal warto force collectivization on the USSR's peasantry. These prisoners formed a readily available workforce." Kolyma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. "While many Westerners recall Nazi-run death camps like Auschwitz and Buchenwald, few remember Soviet death camps named Kolyma and Magadan. True, Alexander Solzhenitsyn mentioned them in "The Gulag Archipelago" as did Varlam Sjalamov in "Tales from Kolyma," but as the late Swedish journalist Andres Kung wrote, "There are people who have still not heard of these communist extermination camps -- even though the communists preceded the Nazis in creating such camps and killed an even larger number of people in their camps."
Cal Thomas Archives - Monument to murder

So, why don't folks know about the Communist concentration camps that "preceded the Nazis in creating such camps and killed an even larger number"??
Because of Franklin Roosevelt.

c. "A group of prisoners at Kolyma were hungry enough to eat a horse that had been dead for more than a week (despite the stench and the infestation of flies and maggots).... Goldmining could break a strong man's health forever in three weeks. A three-week logging term was likewise known as a ‘dry execution'.

According to Solzhenitsyn, almost all women prisoners - many of them wives and mothers - would sooner or later find themselves walking up and down the corridors between the men's bunks saying, ‘Half a kilo. Half a kilo':
Koba The Dread," Amis

And.....they'd be in charge right here if not for folks like Senator Joseph McCarthy.

While I am a sinnert, I am not guilty as Jefferson and Washington were of, which is claiming some other human is my property, which is anti judeo christian. Perhaps both pof them were godless, which makes sense. They really didn't believe in god. How could they have? Even PC can't answer this.

And what did Henry A. Wallace and Franklin D. Roosevelt have to do with Soviet concentration camps.....that killed more than the Nazi camps?

They hid the truth about communism.....

12. Henry Wallace was sent by Roosevelt to view Kolyma.

"At President Roosevelt's request,Owen Lattimore and John Carter Vincent of the Institute of Pacific Relations(IPR) accompanied Wallace on a mission to China in 1944, for the US Office of War Information.[1]During this visit, which overlapped the D-Day landings, Wallace and his delegation stopped over in Siberia and were given a tour of the Magadan concentration camp at Kolyma.

In a travelogue for National Geographic, Lattimore described this Siberian gulag as a combination of the Hudson's Bay Company and the TVA, gushing about how strong and well-fed the inmates were and ascribing to camp commandant Feliks Nikishov “a trained and sensitive interest in art and music and also a deep sense of civic responsibility.”[2]

Upon his return from the Siberian journey Wallace was hailed by the Congress of Industrial Organizations(CIO),Office of War Information, the National Council of American-Soviet Friendship, the American Slav Congress, and other Communist Front organizations as a world figure of the century of the common man.

Wallace, as Vice President, spoke about encouraging a people's revolution in Europe to advance the cause of the common man."
Henry A. Wallace - Conservapedia

That was Henry Wallace....the man that Franklin Roosevelt demanded be the vice-president of the United States.....covering up Stalin's atrocities.

And yet.....to Liberals, Progressives, Democrats....Henry A. Wallace and his patron, Franklin Roosevelt, remain the men of the hour.

The time is long past to expose this indoctrination.

Forum List

Back