Extreme rightwinger calls out trump’s BS

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Even this "conservative intellectual" can’t let Trumpy’s lies go unanswered.

27602545-6A3E-474D-9BC8-9FECA817FE0C.jpeg

BOOM!!!

He says that tariff's are taxes.

Yet, they somehow don't bring down the debt.

Brilliant analysis Shapiro. So I assume that the only way to pay down the debt is by magic then.

Ben Shapiro? Extreme conservative?

Man's as fake as it gets. What does he think about the proposition "open borders for Israel"?
Yeah right, have you ever heard Shapiro speak or do you just say that anybody opposing Trump is fake?! BTW, tariffs are not conservative policy. They fall under the government control/taxation arena which is progressive

Man's as fake as it gets. What does he think about the proposition "open borders for Israel"?
Yeah right, have you ever heard Shapiro speak or do you just say that anybody opposing Trump is fake?! BTW, tariffs are not conservative policy. They fall under the government control/taxation arena which is progressive

Please Shapiro is dumb as a post on this subject. He and all the rest of the anti Trump stupid shits need to pull their head, out of their ass.

Maybe if Ben Shapiro was president things would be different. In the mean time he is entitled to his opinion even if he has no background in economics.

He IS a total fake. Quotes conservative documents without a single original thought of his own. A parrot would be more useful. And of course, he doesn't give a shit about Americans. He had trouble making meat of the big brown buffalo, no good.

Where did you get that tariff's are not a conservative policy?

He says that tariff's are taxes.

Yet, they somehow don't bring down the debt.

Brilliant analysis Shapiro. So I assume that the only way to pay down the debt is by magic then.
Tariffs restrict commerce so that mean the US will buy less goods from over seas. Also our new tariffs are being met by tariff increases from our trading partners which means less goods will be purchased from American companies. Both of these will result in lower GDP and without any significant government spending cuts our national debt and deficit will likely go up.

Please Shapiro is dumb as a post on this subject. He and all the rest of the anti Trump stupid shits need to pull their head, out of their ass.
Do you have anything to back that up or do you just call anybody who criticizes Trump a dummy?

The debt is off the charts, $20 trillion freaking dollars our financial problems are so bad at this point there's only one hope left for our country, GROWTH. We can't tax our way out of the problem and spending cuts is like shooting spit wads at the debt and deficit. Very aggressive growth which includes bitch slapping all these other countries like China who have been fucking us over.

Throw more DC status quo at the problem, dither, do nothing, the country will go down the tubes.

Do you have anything to back that up or do you just call anybody who criticizes Trump a dummy?

I can back up anything I say. Here's how this is going to go, you will challenge me, I'll make you look like a fool for trying. :itsok:

You answered your own question.
When you post something like the O/P has here, the Trumpanzees throw trolling into first gear and squeal out, reaching 90 lies in less than 60 seconds.

He IS a total fake. Quotes conservative documents without a single original thought of his own. A parrot would be more useful. And of course, he doesn't give a shit about Americans. He had trouble making meat of the big brown buffalo, no good.

Where did you get that tariff's are not a conservative policy?
Tariffs are taxes and anti free market, free trade economics. Historically free trade has been a conservative policy and tarrifs were pushed by the progressives.

I can back up anything I say. Here's how this is going to go, you will challenge me, I'll make you look like a fool for trying. :itsok:

Then do it.
People who can, do.
People who can't post emojis.

Even this "conservative intellectual" can’t let Trumpy’s lies go unanswered.

View attachment 208707

BOOM!!!

Shapiro is far form an "extreme rightwinger" That's just asinine. Yes, he is conservative, but not stupidly so, and he is indeed an intellectual. He wipes the floor with academics at almost every speech he gives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back