F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes in Arizona Near Mexico Border

Here's the latest;

By Greg Gurule, Justin Schecker. CREATED 7:19 AM - UPDATED: 10:57 AM

DOUGLAS, Ariz. (KGUN9-TV) - An Iraqi student has been identified as the pilot who was flying the F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft that crashed near Douglas overnight.

A spokesperson with the 162nd Wing of the Arizona Air National Guard tells KGUN9 that the student pilot was on a night training mission when his F-16 went down five miles east of Douglas.

An active search for the missing pilot is ongoing, but it still not known if the pilot ejected before the crash.

The status of the Fighting Falcon's pilot was unknown,

Hope he's dead so there's one less bastard in the world to kill civilians

Gee, that's so compassionate of you. Perhaps, he was a man with a family, you don't know, shit!!

How many civilians have bastard American pilots killed?
Then add your coward drone operators, another bunch that should drop dead.

I suppose

Student pilot my ass. He was a Brigadier General and has been flying with this unit for four years. If this Iraqi military officer is still a student after four years fire the instructor. We're lucky he didn't crash into downtown Phoenix. Where is this "student?

To be honest, the endless drone strikes, surgical strikes, and sailing 10 million dollar bombs through bathroom windows is all a waste of time and money, which leaves me wondering why Obama keeps it up

Student pilot my ass. He was a Brigadier General and has been flying with this unit for four years. If this Iraqi military officer is still a student after four years fire the instructor. We're lucky he didn't crash into downtown Phoenix. Where is this "student?

Kinda makes you wonder

The status of the Fighting Falcon's pilot was unknown,

Hope he's dead so there's one less bastard in the world to kill civilians

Gee, that's so compassionate of you. Perhaps, he was a man with a family, you don't know, shit!!

How many civilians have bastard American pilots killed?
Then add your coward drone operators, another bunch that should drop dead.
Go fuck another one of your smelly goats. Just because your women smell even worse and have more facial hair is no excuse to turn to animals. But if you must, try a pig next time instead. That should go over big with Muhamhead.

I really can't believe the vitriol in this thread? Why?
:rolleyes:
s-child.jpg

Civilian catastrophe as US bombs Afghan wedding
Any other questions?

Basically, US forces bomb villages, kill a load of people (Including small children), then fuck off for a beer.
No one in the states ever seems to find out, and don't care when they do.

Forum List

Back