F-16 is legend

So I have very little pity that the other side attacked first.
So, you are saying the USS Liberty attacked first and the Israeli air force and torpedo boats were just acting in self-defense.

I will go back and check my records. If you are correct, then I owe you a big apology.

:)-

I really could not care less or not, to be honest. Yet another racist that can safely be ignored as having nothing of interest to say.

When somebody hijacks an entire thread only to bash on the object of their hate, they generally have nothing of importance to say.

Take it to StormFront, there you will find lots of love I bet.

So, you are saying the USS Liberty attacked first and the Israeli air force and torpedo boats were just acting in self-defense.

I will go back and check my records. If you are correct, then I owe you a big apology.

Countries makes mistakes and attack allies and neutrals all the time. Do you rant and rave about the dozen or so British soldiers the U.S. bombed and killed by mistake during Desert Storm?

Attacking the U.S.S. Liberty was a terrible mistake by the Israelis but it was still only a mistake.

famous US aid in order for us not to make it.
You should read about it. The Lavi fighter jet. Read before talking nonesense

Lavi fighter jet is a F-15.

Israeli’s did not make it

It is a gift that we as American citizens should revoke their lease on.

Lease over, return the merchandise.

Or—

Bibi repeats the following—

I, on behalf of the Jewish people say,
we confess our sins.
Ask for repentance
asking please forgiveness Us

I am sure the Lord would forgive them.
Peach will envelope the Middle East
Setting an example for all to follow
Marking a new era, historians will never forget.
Everlasting peace

At last
:)-​

Are you kidding me? You prove your absolute ignorance every message you write.

Lavie plane has absolutley no similarities to F15, and is not even at the same catagory witu it.

It is designed to compete against the F16.

Countries makes mistakes and attack allies and neutrals all the time. Do you rant and rave about the dozen or so British soldiers the U.S. bombed and killed by mistake during Desert Storm?

Attacking the U.S.S. Liberty was a terrible mistake by the Israelis but it was still only a mistake.

They are not (((Jewz)))

But anyway, no state in the world that I can recall has been in war with all of its much larger neighborhing countries, literally war for survival. You have to pretend to be retard or pretend to be in order to accuse us for bombing an unflaged ship coming from egypt towards Israel's coast lines.

famous US aid in order for us not to make it.
You should read about it. The Lavi fighter jet. Read before talking nonesense

Lavi fighter jet is a F-15.

Israeli’s did not make it

It is a gift that we as American citizens should revoke their lease on.

Lease over, return the merchandise.

Or—

Bibi repeats the following—

I, on behalf of the Jewish people say,
we confess our sins.
Ask for repentance
asking please forgiveness Us

I am sure the Lord would forgive them.
Peach will envelope the Middle East
Setting an example for all to follow
Marking a new era, historians will never forget.
Everlasting peace

At last
:)-​
Moron! The Lavi looked very similar to the F-16, not the F-15 which is a twin engine fighter.

IIRC there is a new IDF trainer that they refer to as the "Lavi" today. It looks like a version of the F/A-18.

Moron! The Lavi looked very similar to the F-16, not the F-15 which is a twin engine fighter.
I’m not sure where you are coming from, and I could care less where you wind up; but one thing I do know is the country calling themselves “Israel” does not have the industrial capability to build a fighter jet on their own. They have no industrial capability at all, none, nada, zip. I do not even believe they have the capacity to mass produce bicycles.

The only export Israel has is flowers.
Israel as flower exporting country (flowers-israel.net)

And frankly, I believe the Palestinian community are the ones who are actually doing the growing and picking of the flowers.

The Israel dollar, the shekel
1 Israeli New Shekel equals 0.31 United States Dollar
Convert 1 Israeli Shekel to US Dollar - Live ILS to USD Exchange Rates | Xe

You can not even buy a cup of coffee with an Israeli dollar.

I may have been a little ruff on Israel’s tec. abilities, but facts are facts
No wait, they are experts at murdering Palestinian children.

IIRC there is a new IDF trainer that they refer to as the "Lavi" today. It looks like a version of the F/A-18.

The trainer is only called Lavi as a tribute.. it's an italian trainer plane.

The true lavi
1624787402634.png

Trainer plane tributed as Lavi
1624787461892.png

I’m not sure where you are coming from, and I could care less where you wind up; but one thing I do know is the country calling themselves “Israel” does not have the industrial capability to build a fighter jet on their own. They have no industrial capability at all, none, nada, zip. I do not even believe they have the capacity to mass produce bicycles.

The only export Israel has is flowers.
Israel as flower exporting country (flowers-israel.net)

And frankly, I believe the Palestinian community are the ones who are actually doing the growing and picking of the flowers.

The Israel dollar, the shekel
1 Israeli New Shekel equals 0.31 United States Dollar
Convert 1 Israeli Shekel to US Dollar - Live ILS to USD Exchange Rates | Xe

You can not even buy a cup of coffee with an Israeli dollar.

I may have been a little ruff on Israel’s tec. abilities, but facts are facts
No wait, they are experts at murdering Palestinian children.

Such lies you spread around here.

Israel's GDP is about 400B USD
1624788934061.png

Israeli Flower exports are literally 50 million USD. which means..
1624788670272.png

Israel is one of the most advanced High tech exporters.
The Israeli Weapons industry is a world wide leader, especially when it comes to Drone and AI technologies.
Small country Azerbaijan had bought Israeli weapons for about 5 billion USD in just one deal in 2016. One deal with a small state is literally more than the US aid to Israel.
1624788301633.png

The Israeli autonmous tech is leading worldwide, which is the reason why Intel bought a small Israeli start up named MobilEye for.. 15.3 Billion USD. a lot of money for flowers.
1624788395515.png

Israeli science is leading worldwide, and has many breakthroughs at all fields.

Israel is leading in Water technologies, selling them to small states as the USA, China, India. that's a lot of flowers indeed.
1624789135719.png

And yeah.. Israeli water tech literally turned our southern deserts - green :)
1624789229301.png
1624789264215.png
1624789328188.png

Those who were not born in the Middle East will never understand how massive that is.

The Israeli shekel is one of the most stable and strong currencies in the world. You have absolutley no idea about economics. Literally Israel buys billions of USD every year to stop the Shekel from gaining up. Bank of Israel to buy $30 billion in forex in 2021 to curb shekel rise

It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon.
As an American citizen I am joining others to partition Congress and the House to stop giving the Israelis money and above all military hardware including aircraft.

I have met many others who agree, and our voices are being heard. I have even heard that our President agrees knowing cutting off Israel from our gravy train will save American taxpayers $billions.

If they want fighter jets, make them yourself.

They gave us nothing. We had to pay for it. Good luck petitioning American manufacturers to stop selling their product.

Except the $4 billion a year....

wrong...you obviously don't know anything about wars/conflicts/combat/etc

The attack on the USS Liberty was not a mistake. The Israelis knew that this was an American Navy vessel and yet destroyed the ship with all on board.

What really upsets me the most is the USA doing nothing about it.

Our government has swept this under the rug, but I have not. When the subject of Israel comes up, I will be quick to inform them of the unwarranted attack and sinking of the Navy’s USS Liberty by Israeli war ships and planes while in international water was an act of war and we, the USA should have declared war on Israel.

Israel did not build the plane below. The USA gave the manufacture permission to sell the plane to Israel.
Prove me wrong, show me the factory that build the plane.

1624813210531.png

it's an Italian trainer plane.
Again, I repeat, the plane above was not built by or designed by Israel, period.

The U.S.S. Liberty was not sunk or destroyed. It was strafed by Israeli aircraft then bombed with napalm (not a typical anti ship weapon by the way). Later it was hit by one and only one torpedo which killed 25 members of the crew. The captain of the Liberty who was awarded the Medal of Honor in fact refused assistance offered later.

Most of the Liberty crew survived the attack.

You can't be taken seriously if you promote such obvious and easy to rebut falsehoods.

Forum List

Back