F-16 is legend

It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon. For many years it was used in the ground attack and shot down Hezballah drones. love the F-16 but have to admit it is obsolete now. As a fighter it not a match for the Rafale or the F-22 or other new aircraft. In ground attack role the F-35 has much newer technology and is more difficult to detect. We will always be grateful for the F-16. It did the job very well.
..I wouldn't call it a legend.....
..I remember something of a quote by an Israeli--something like:
-----'''''it's not so much the airplane[ etc ] , but the pilot and training---the outcome would be the ''same''' if the Israelis had their planes/[ tanks ] /etc''''''
..I forgot the exact words--but it's true--especially the training---which we saw in the Six Day War--they trained for fast turnarounds/etc

...it's more than just the pilot and fighters--it's the whole system.....AEW/mechanics/refuelers/ground control/etc

Oh by the way, you retarded one, we gave them F-15s they gave US upgraded technology that only could come from Israel. Stupid fucks like you, wouldnt know that...

upgraded technology for what--
Desalinating seawater or growing flowers-?
Or maybe on how to use your benny caps as a mask against the virus?
:)-
See what i mean, retarded folks have no clue what Israel gave to US militarily.

It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon.
As an American citizen I am joining others to partition Congress and the House to stop giving the Israelis money and above all military hardware including aircraft.

I have met many others who agree, and our voices are being heard. I have even heard that our President agrees knowing cutting off Israel from our gravy train will save American taxpayers $billions.

If they want fighter jets, make them yourself.

For the most part, what's good for Israel is good for the U.S.

It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon. For many years it was used in the ground attack and shot down Hezballah drones. love the F-16 but have to admit it is obsolete now. As a fighter it not a match for the Rafale or the F-22 or other new aircraft. In ground attack role the F-35 has much newer technology and is more difficult to detect. We will always be grateful for the F-16. It did the job very well.

I would say that the F-16V has a lot of life left in it. And enough upgrades have been made to the F-16 a new designation of F-21 has been given to a F-16 derived airframe. Many thinks that the F-16 and the F-18 are both antiquated but in a turn and burn BVR situation both of those are about the best medium to short range fighters in the world. And there are just so many of them when there are just a few F-22s and SU-35s. The F-16V has world class upgraded Avionics so it doesn't give a thing away to anything.

It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon.
As an American citizen I am joining others to partition Congress and the House to stop giving the Israelis money and above all military hardware including aircraft.

I have met many others who agree, and our voices are being heard. I have even heard that our President agrees knowing cutting off Israel from our gravy train will save American taxpayers $billions.

Last time we were making our own Fighter Jet - the US ended up pressuring us and giving us the famous US aid in order for us not to make it.

You should read about it. The Lavi fighter jet. Read before talking nonesense

They gave us nothing. We had to pay for it. Good luck petitioning American manufacturers to stop selling their product.
I have no problem with Israel buying from American manufacturers as long as they are not using American Foreign aid to do the buying with.

F-16 is the gay jet,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,The reason for the gayness is the joystick is on the right console, which means the pilot could cross his legs.....(not really but you get the jist...
Yes, now uncross them you sweetie pie

I have no problem with Israel buying from American manufacturers as long as they are not using American Foreign aid to do the buying with.
As an American citizen whose taxes are being used to fund the government of Israel’s Defense Force (IDF), paying snipers to murder Palestinian children and
Using American F-15’s to bomb civilian population areas. Leveling a twelve (12) story apartment building, tanks and mortar brigades on the border of Palestine. By now In am sure the assault has all ready started.

I am sure there are sniper teams dispersed throughout.

This is defined as murdering in the third degree.

Again, as an American tax paying citizen, I vote that we stop giving Israel any more money until bibi, acting on behalf of the Jewish people state the following—

I, on behalf of the Jewish people
SaY TO THE lORD

We confess our sins.
We feel the pain we have caused
Please Oh Lord, forgiveness Us

I am sure the Lord would forgive them.

If they do, peach will envelope the Middle East
Setting an example for all to follow
Marking a new era, historian will never forget.

Everlasting peace

At last

Last edited:
I have no problem with Israel buying from American manufacturers
No weapons of war can be transferred to a foreign government without House/Congress/President’s approval.

This has nothing to do with free enterprise; weapons of death are not for sale, period.

As an American citizen I am joining others to partition Congress and the House to stop giving the Israelis money and above all military hardware including aircraft
If we stop providing them with support, they will no longer react to the leash we have on their military. Make sure that you’re prepared for open war in the Middle East if that’s what you support. A war that Israel WILL WIN, by whatever means are necessary.

famous US aid in order for us not to make it.
You should read about it. The Lavi fighter jet. Read before talking nonesense

Lavi fighter jet is a F-15.

Israeli’s did not make it

It is a gift that we as American citizens should revoke their lease on.

Lease over, return the merchandise.

Or—

Bibi repeats the following—

I, on behalf of the Jewish people say,
we confess our sins.
Ask for repentance
asking please forgiveness Us

I am sure the Lord would forgive them.
Peach will envelope the Middle East
Setting an example for all to follow
Marking a new era, historians will never forget.
Everlasting peace

At last
:)-​

Last edited:
..I forgot the exact words--but it's true--especially the training---which we saw in the Six Day War--they trained for fast turnarounds/etc

During that six-day land grab, calling it war, the Israelis murdered 34 Navy American sailors and wounded 171 fellow Navy American sailors. It was a great success for the Zionists, they got away with murdering Navy American sailors and afterwards our government gave these same Israelis killers funding to the tune of $billions & more killing machines.

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.
USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

At the time, Lyndon B. Johnson was President and since he did nothing about the Israelis murdering American navy sailors he must have been bribed or threatened to keep his mouth shut or he was never told about the demise of the USS Liberty.
I would like to believe the latter :)-

As an American citizen I am joining others to partition Congress and the House to stop giving the Israelis money and above all military hardware including aircraft
If we stop providing them with support, they will no longer react to the leash we have on their military. Make sure that you’re prepared for open war in the Middle East if that’s what you support. A war that Israel WILL WIN, by whatever means are necessary.

And not just Israel.

It can not be forgotten that it is no longer 1973. If Israel goes to war today, it is more than likely that Jordan and Saudi Arabia will be right there next to them. As former enemies, those three nations have actually formed a rather close alliance. And all three see it in their own interest to see the region become more stable, and all have been good for each other as allies.

During that six-day land grab, calling it war, the Israelis murdered 34 Navy American sailors and wounded 171 fellow Navy American sailors. It was a great success for the Zionists, they got away with murdering Navy American sailors and afterwards our government gave these same Israelis killers funding to the tune of $billions & more killing machines.

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.
USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

At the time, Lyndon B. Johnson was President and since he did nothing about the Israelis murdering American navy sailors he must have been bribed or threatened to keep his mouth shut or he was never told about the demise of the USS Liberty.
I would like to believe the latter :)-

Predictable. Throw an anti-Semite into a conversation, and they will always bring up the USS Liberty, without fail. It is almost as predictable as their having a Nazi flag in their garage.

And the 6 Day War was hardly a "land grab". In the weeks before that war started, Egypt had moved all 11 of it's divisions (over 100k of their 160k military) to the border. Syria had massed 90% of their military on the border. Jordan had moved all 11 of their Brigades to within a dozen miles of their border. And all of those nations had moved 90% of their tanks to the border.

Unless you are stupid enough to think they were preparing to pick flowers, they were about to attack. So I have very little pity that the other side attacked first.

Oh by the way, you retarded one, we gave them F-15s they gave US upgraded technology that only could come from Israel. Stupid fucks like you, wouldnt know that...

upgraded technology for what--
Desalinating seawater or growing flowers-?
Or maybe on how to use your benny caps as a mask against the virus?

I can only imagine you have been living in a cave.

Plans for where, how and when the U.S. Army’s two new Iron Dome air defense batteries could deploy are being finalized, according to Brig. Gen. Brian Gibson, the lead on the service’s air and missile defense modernization effort.
Lawmakers have demanded the service come up with a plan to deploy Iron Dome systems, which were procured as an interim solution to fill a cruise missile defense gap.
“That plan is being developed and finalized at the headquarter of the Department of the Army and across the enterprise on what makes sense based on all the various variables that get a vote including threat, money, transportation, time, all those things,” Gibson told Defense News in a recent interview. “But I’m confident from a user perspective that if directed to do so, we’re on a timeline and on a path to make it absolutely feasible to deploy this thing, and that remains our intent. Our intent is not to park them in a parking garage.”
Iron Dome is manufactured by Israeli defense company Rafael and was co-developed by Raytheon. The Army bought the two Iron Dome systems at the request of Congress to fill the cruise missile gap while it developed a more enduring solution to counter a variety of air and missile threats.
The Army does not intend to buy more Iron Dome batteries but instead could incorporate parts of the system into its indirect fires protection capability, which is being designed to defeat cruise missiles and drones as well as rockets, artillery and mortars.

To give an idea, the current plan is to implement their Iron Dome technology into our ADA and AMD Battalions, as a medium place between SHORAD and PATRIOT.

PATRIOT is not really a Missile Defense system, but it has assumed that role because it can do it. But first and foremost it is an Air Defense system, and when it comes to detecting and defeating other missiles it can be overkill, and there are other issues like reload times and resupply for further missions. Out of all of our "Air Defense Systems", none of them are really made to deal with short and medium range missiles, but Iron Dome is made with exactly that in mind.

Predictable. Throw an anti-Semite into a conversation
Oh poor baby has to call me an ant-Semite.
, and they will always bring up the USS Liberty, without fail. It is almost as predictable as their having a Nazi flag in their garage.
Few Americans know that the Israelis murdered American Navy sailors. All Americans should know this. It should be included in our school history classes
And the 6 Day War was hardly a "land grab". In the weeks before that war started, Egypt had moved all 11 of it's divisions (over 100k of their 160k military) to the border. Syria had massed 90% of their military on the border. Jordan had moved all 11 of their Brigades to within a dozen miles of their border. And all of those nations had moved 90% of their tanks to the border.
Sadly, the Syrians, Egyptians and Jordan did nothing. They should have declared war against the Zionists. If they has this discussion would not be taking place today.
Unless you are stupid enough to think they were preparing to pick flowers, they were about to attack. So I have very little pity that the other side attacked first.
Zions have an excuse for anything & everything.
The Zion motto is, murder him/her now, wee can discuss excuses or make apologies later, lol

As the Lord is my witness,
I was once a devoted Israel supporter. I studied the past and the present to find supporting evidence to use on their defense.
Sadly, the evidence I found completely changed my mind, as you can see

Last edited:
So I have very little pity that the other side attacked first.
So, you are saying the USS Liberty attacked first and the Israeli air force and torpedo boats were just acting in self-defense.

I will go back and check my records. If you are correct, then I owe you a big apology.

Forum List

Back