F the national political divorce….why not just return to full segregation?

I didn't say you wanted to reinstate slavery you illterate Bingo. I laughed at you for telling us to "work for ourselves" when you moments ago described the civil war (which was fought by the South to preserve slavery) as lib morality. You lack all sorts of self awareness don't you?
No YOU illiterate Bimbo, I never stated or wrote that the Civil war was fought to preserve slavery.
I stated:
It's called basic democracy - and majority decides. Therefore the population of Texas decides onto their political/social interests by their own - and not some e.g. lefty/lib majority in Washington D.C. imposes their moral standards onto Texans. Which was exactly as to what caused a war within the USA, some 160 years ago.

If you are so narrow minded to believe that "Moral Standards" only existed in regards to slavery - then you got no idea whatsoever about the cultural and society differences between Southerners and Yankees at the time. Now go back to school you lefty moron.

That’s exactly what these people are pushing for if you haven’t noticed. You know, separating the United States and all.
NO one stated that - certainly not me. If independent States have independent/different laws, which might not suit well with lefty/libs - then you have to accept a majority decision of the State you live in. If you can't accept that - well then you need to do, or might do something about it. If it's leaving - well that is YOUR personal choice.

As I had stated initially - I personally find a total segregation (aka two independent countries) NOT feasible. Because Washington D.C. just like Lincoln before would never allow for it - they would go to war about it again.
However to forward or to suggest that according to the US constitution and Federation process - each member state can impose his on laws according to it's own individual majority is feasible. How this is supposed to work out in regards to National policies (especially foreign policy) needs to be discussed.

NO one stated that - certainly not me.
No one stated that we should split the country? Are you even paying attention to what is being discussed here?

”My idea is to divide our entire country into two countries instead: one country for the left and another country for real Americans.”

No one stated that we should split the country? Are you even paying attention to what is being discussed here?

”My idea is to divide our entire country into two countries instead: one country for the left and another country for real Americans.”
Are you even paying attention to what I am stating on my part here? Show me a single post of mine were I support TOTAL segregation.

Are you even paying attention to what I am stating on my part here? Show me a single post of mine were I support TOTAL segregation.
I didn’t say that YOU said it. You said that no one said it.

“NO one stated that…”

Which is it? Was someone saying that or was nobody saying that?

I didn’t say that YOU said it. You said that no one said it.

“NO one stated that…”

Which is it? Was someone saying that or was nobody saying that?
And I don't care about splitting hairs - it is obvious from my statement and posts as to where I stand in this debate.

And I don't care about splitting hairs - it is obvious from my statement and posts as to where I stand in this debate.
I didn’t accuse you of saying it, now did I? I quoted where you said that no one stated that.

So which is it? Did someone say it or did nobody say it?

Do you need some help moving those goal posts? They look heavy.

I didn’t accuse you of saying it, now did I? I quoted where you said that no one stated that.

So which is it? Did someone say it or did nobody say it?

Do you need some help moving those goal posts? They look heavy.
I don't care about splitting hairs - but if you insist, the statement you quoted stated divide not split.
It is obvious from my statement and posts as to where I stand in this debate. Any other related questions towards ME?

Last edited:
I don't care about splitting hairs - it is obvious from my statement and posts as to where I stand in this debate. Any other related questions towards ME?
I didn't ask you what you think. I was correcting your false statement that "NO one stated that". Looks like you're just one of those people who can't admit it when you're wrong.

I didn't ask you what you think. I was correcting your false statement that "NO one stated that". Looks like you're just one of those people who can't admit it when you're wrong.
I don't care about splitting hairs - but if you insist, the statement you quoted stated divide not split, you brought in separate.
So which is it? divide, split or separate? No one had mentioned separate before, only you.
.....You know, separating the United States and all.
It is obvious from my statement and posts as to where I stand in this debate. Any other related questions towards ME?

Last edited:
I don't care about splitting hairs - but if you insist, the statement you quoted stated divide not split, you brought in separate.
So which is it? divide, split or separate?
Those all mean the same thing in this context.

”That is why I've been advocating to divide this country into two countries instead.”

”So it's better we split up now and form two countries instead.”

”Once separated and Democrats have everything they want, their country would fail in just a couple of years.”

You know, you could just admit that you misspoke when you said that "NO one stated that". Or you can keep digging the hole deeper. Your call.

Those all mean the same thing in this context.
You stated: .....separate...
I stated/answered: No one stated that - certainly not me
I am correct and you are wrong - sorry buddy you can keep twisting and splitting hairs as much as you want. - me too.

A Homo, a Homosexual and a Gay are the same too, So if you state Homo - and then you come up with a quote from someone else stating Gay - then I am absolutely correct by stating No one stated (Homo). YES or NO?

- keep trying harder if you want to split hairs.

You stated: .....separate...
I stated/answered: No one stated that..
”Once separated and Democrats have everything they want, their country would fail in just a couple of years.”

You were saying?

Can I get you some water? I’m sure digging the hole deeper is making you thirsty.

You were saying?

Can I get you some water? I’m sure digging the hole deeper is making you thirsty.
You stated:
That’s exactly what these people are pushing for if you haven’t noticed. You know, separating the United States and all.

"These people" is plural - there was only one (singular) person who stated separated (not separating)
See you are wrong again. - now even onto two separate accounts, and no thanks, I don't drink water.

Splitting hairs is easy mate, (It's libs&lefties favorite pastime) making a meaningful contribution to this thread - is something you and Libs&Lefties obviously lack.

Last edited:
No YOU illiterate Bimbo, I never stated or wrote that the Civil war was fought to preserve slavery.
No shit. I said that you fucking Bozo. You're too much of a pussy to admit the the State Right the South was concerned with preserving was slavery. Like all you fake tough guys there's a lot of bitch in you. 😄
I stated:
It's called basic democracy - and majority decides. Therefore the population of Texas decides onto their political/social interests by their own - and not some e.g. lefty/lib majority in Washington D.C. imposes their moral standards onto Texans. Which was exactly as to what caused a war within the USA, some 160 years ago.

If you are so narrow minded to believe that "Moral Standards" only existed in regards to slavery - then you got no idea whatsoever about the cultural and society differences between Southerners and Yankees at the time. Now go back to school you lefty moron.
You're too much of a pussy and a moron to even explain what you think those differing moral standards are. Is it any wonder no one is concerned about you soft little cucks who aren't even brave enough to say what you mean online. 😄

No shit. I said that you fucking Bozo. You're too much of a pussy to admit the the State Right the South was concerned with preserving was slavery. Like all you fake tough guys there's a lot of bitch in you. 😄

You're too much of a pussy and a moron to even explain what you think those differing moral standards are. Is it any wonder no one is concerned about you soft little cucks who aren't even brave enough to say what you mean online. 😄
My, my, what a foul language you have mastered at - perfect example of a Lib&Lefty, demonstrating his educational and behavioral standards. And off to ignore you go.

You stated:

"These people" is plural - there was only one (singular) person who stated separated (not separating)
See you are wrong again. - now even onto two separate accounts, and no thanks, I don't drink water.

Splitting hairs is easy mate, (It's libs&lefties favorite pastime) making a meaningful contribution to this thread - is something you and Libs&Lefties obviously lack.
"Separated" and "separating" are obviously two forms of the same word.

Segregate, split, divide all mean the same thing in this context.

You should probably quit while you're behind. This is just sad at this point.

"Separated" and "separating" are obviously two forms of the same word.

Segregate, split, divide all mean the same thing in this context.
Your initial hair-splitting attempt was about: These people are pushing ..... separating - and not it's interchangeability with other terms.
You keep moving the goal-posts - and yet you lost out on two separate accounts.

Since you can't bring your hopeless hair-splitting attempt to fruition (within even 14 posts) this meaningless discussion is over. Unlike libs&lefties I got more important things to do.

Your initial hair-splitting attempt was about: These people are pushing ..... separating - and not it's interchangeability with other terms.
You keep moving the goal-posts - and yet you lost out on two separate accounts.

Since you can't bring your hopeless hair-splitting attempt to fruition (within even 14 posts) this meaningless discussion is over. Unlike libs&lefties I got more important things to do.
Congratulations on completely embarrassing yourself. I told you to quit while you're behind.

:dig:

Forum List

Back