F**** your thoughts and prayers?

This is the sort of rhetoric we are hearing from elected officials these days, much like how Michigan state Rep. Ranjeev Puri, a Democrat, dropped the F-bomb in a statement about the recent shooting at Michigan State University.

According to democrats, they only want people to take action..........ie.............gun control legislation. God has no place in our lives at all, apparently. Now the Left is your god.

Meanwhile, in Left looneyville, activist Dabid Hogg admits that despite recently passed gun regulations, gun violence has gone up, not down

But that is what the Left does, they assess failure and then double down on it.
While in Idaho four people died at the end of a knife. Like only mass murders are with guns. Evil people are evil people. Until that fker can state how to find evil fkers, he's clueless and stupid. Fk all civil humans is his world.

Why can't Lion's get male lions to stop eating their young? We're just animals. We're smart but not that smart.

A small example. Nothing someone says to you should be justification for putting your hands on another person. Yet we have two cases where it seems to happen all too often. When someone disrespects a cop or if someone makes fun of another man's wife. Suddenly people are saying "you should be respectful to the cops" or "you shouldn't talk about another man's wife like that".

No justification for doing it yet we justify it. How do theists feel about this? Most of you would smack a person in the mouth if they blasphemed your god. In the past you would have done much worse. MUCH worse.
There are plenty of cases where it’s justified

Indeed.
Fuck your thoughts and prayers.
While you continue to embrace the murders of 40k people each and every year in worship to your God and it's Church of the NRA I would remind you that in countries around the world with reasonable gun laws the gun murder rate is, relative to the US, negligible.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

No one ever got shot by a gun that wasn't there.
how did the mass murders in Idaho University happen without a gun?

Why can't Lion's get male lions to stop eating their young? We're just animals. We're smart but not that smart.

A small example. Nothing someone says to you should be justification for putting your hands on another person. Yet we have two cases where it seems to happen all too often. When someone disrespects a cop or if someone makes fun of another man's wife. Suddenly people are saying "you should be respectful to the cops" or "you shouldn't talk about another man's wife like that".

No justification for doing it yet we justify it. How do theists feel about this? Most of you would smack a person in the mouth if they blasphemed your god. In the past you would have done much worse. MUCH worse.
gun free zones will always be a magnet for evil. Stop providing them a killing field.

demofks are truly stupid to humanity. they haven't a clue.

Here in Illinois last night three young blacks age 13 stole an SUV and crashed into a car killing a black man. They were released after arrested. CAn't make up the pure lack of respect demofks have to normal people.

Indeed.
While you continue to embrace the murders of 40k people each and every year in worship to your God and it's Church of the NRA I would remind you that in countries around the world with reasonable gun laws the gun murder rate is, relative to the US, negligible.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

Dadoalex, that is a lie.
Over half those gun deaths are suicides, so do not even count.
And the other half is mostly due to the War on Drugs, which caused a huge murder spike just like Prohibition did when they tried to make alcohol illegal.

Nor do other countries have stricter gun laws.
In fact, countries like Switzerland, Finland, Israel, etc., almost have mandatory universal gun ownership, as they have mandatory military enlistment and allow people to keep their guns after service.
It is much easier to get and keep guns almost anywhere, like England, Germany, France, etc., where all you have to do is register them locally.
With the US you have to pass federal inspections that take longer and are much stricter.

Countries like Australia only pretend to be stricter.
They outlawed semiautomatics, but when almost no one turned them in, they ignored it entirely.
Australia now has 4 times as many semiautomatics than when the ban was passed in 1999.

Evidently there were students there who had already gone through mass shootings as a child.
I'd proffer thats prima facae evidence that whatever we are doing is not effective and needs to be modified.
What could be a start is not to reduce the crime from a felony to a misdemeanor, which in this
case (if I'm not mistaken) is exactly what had happened with the perp at MSU. We have the laws in place, but we don't seem to
want to use them, just plead the case down for expediency.
Creating more laws just doesn't cut it. Enforce what we have now, they will work.

What could be a start is not to reduce the crime from a felony to a misdemeanor, which in this
case (if I'm not mistaken) is exactly what had happened with the perp at MSU. We have the laws in place, but we don't seem to
Creating more laws just doesn't cut it. Enforce what we have now, they will work.
Of course, the race baiters and the woke generation will throw a fit if that ever happened. :smoke:

A Soros backed Dimm progressive prosecutor failed to do her job based on the equity mantra is my main thought.

And I didn't pray.

Indeed.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

Nonsense.
There is never going to be a way to stop people from getting simple technology like that.
For example, the IRA had no trouble getting hundreds of thousands of illegal machineguns.

Nor should anyone ever try to disarm the public, when clearly this country is based on a popular uprising against a completely corrupt government.
Something which needs to be done on a regular basis.

If people are so angry and upset that they want to murder, then clearly society has basic problems that need to be fixed.
Like the ridiculous cost of health care, total lack of unions or job security, absurdly unfair tax laws, homes becoming owned by landlords instead of owner occupied, etc.

If people really wanted to reduce the murder rate, then they would end the War on Drugs, which clearly is the main cause for murders in the US, just like Prohibition of Alcohol caused a murder spike.

Could it be as more gun laws fail to curtail more gun violence, that more gun laws are not the answer?

Could it be as politicians and society becomes increasingly secular and crass and hateful, that the lack of God in society that is causing the uptick in gun violence?

Crazy talk, I know.
What do you mean by "a lack of God in society?"
Did people kick God out of their society or something?
Why?
What did God do to get kicked out?

Nonsense.
There is never going to be a way to stop people from getting simple technology like that.
For example, the IRA had no trouble getting hundreds of thousands of illegal machineguns.

Nor should anyone ever try to disarm the public, when clearly this country is based on a popular uprising against a completely corrupt government.

If people are so angry and upset that they want to murder, then clearly society has basic problems that need to be fixed.
Like the ridiculous cost of health care, total lack of unions or job security, absurdly unfair tax laws, homes becoming owned by landlords instead of owner occupied, etc.

If people really wanted to reduce the murder rate, then they would end the War on Drugs, which clearly is the main cause for murders in the US, just like Prohibition of Alcohol caused a murder spike.
It ain’t the war on drugs, it’s drugs.
Drugs were already illegal long before mass shootings became popular.

I never got the whole "thoughts and prayers" thing and it's especially tiresome from politicians.

Not good when something like that happens but I don't know any of them to the point of issuing out T&Ps willy-nilly.......Some could have been total assholes for all I know.

You know good and well national politicians, on the whole, care shit-all about any of us unless they see a advantage to be gained off the misery of a situation.

As far as the rep goes it's a take I'm not surprised a Sikh would make.....Dem and all.....They are not known for empty platitudes.

One good thing I agree with Sikhs about is no gun control.

Nonsense.

demofks think they are gods and don't believe in one. truly astounding their ignorance to life.

Forum List

Back