Face it folks; the hard truth....multiculturalism is failing.

How do you plan on making the change? And you call me an idiot? You replied without even thinking. As usual.

Lol, we stop letting in shit birds that have no commonality with our culture and people. We let in Jews and Christians, we let in people from Western countries in numbers small enough to offset our lack of birthrate till it recovers when the sanity in our culture recovers.

We stop subsidizing people remaining unassimilated. We let them have citizenship only after they do assimilate and that starts with SPEAKING ENGLISH.

And most of all WE SHUT DOWN MARXIST CONTROL OF OUR UNIVERSITIES. And that is the easiest thing of all.

But you cant even grasp what I am speaking of, can you?

So what about all the attacks in the U.K.?
And do you really believe the attacks are going to stay static?
Of course they wont,they intend to destroy us and we are just seeing the beginnings of their attempts.
There is security in place that, for the most part, has done fucking fantastic. You on your keyboard worrying about it doesnt raise or lower the bar any.

The more of them you let in the better the odds are you're letting in terrorist.
All you have to do is look at the U.K.
The only reason that shit wont happen here is an armed society.
ok lets look at the uk. What are the odds a a uk citizen youre hit by a terror attack? And whats the total muslim pop. There? And if you dont know those answers, you should probably kill yourself for admitting youre a pussy based on news propoganda being led around by the nose like a beeyotch.

Keep on pretending there's no such thing as muslim extremist.
It makes you look like a deranged idiot.

Who said there is no such thing as a Muslim extremist?

He didnt say that. He said that libtards like you are pretending there is no such thing, moron.

Trifling? You are a fucking weirdo. Of course I care. But I care about reality......because only THEN can rubes like you be cured. FOR INSTANCE - are you more likely to die as an American from unhealthy foods and prescription drugs to the factor of like a gazillion.......versus terror? If its AMERICAN LIVES youre worried about.......which its not, its propoganda and sensationalism......but if its AMERICAN LIVES youre worried about, which is a better use of your time going after, in order to save more live? Oh but thats rocket science for the people addicted to the partiasan hack politosphere bubble huh? Yea, I smell you dude.

Of course they wont,they intend to destroy us and we are just seeing the beginnings of their attempts.
There is security in place that, for the most part, has done fucking fantastic. You on your keyboard worrying about it doesnt raise or lower the bar any.

The more of them you let in the better the odds are you're letting in terrorist.
ok lets look at the uk. What are the odds a a uk citizen youre hit by a terror attack? And whats the total muslim pop. There? And if you dont know those answers, you should probably kill yourself for admitting youre a pussy based on news propoganda being led around by the nose like a beeyotch.

Keep pretending I said theres no such thing as muslim extremists. Also, keep pretending you know things you so clearly do not. This is why I dont come up here but rarely.

Your brains think like Pigs. You have no real perspective. You dont even know how big or small thenissue of terrorism is, you have no statistics youve studied and WORSE!! Is that you think its not necessary.

The news has you by the ballsack, schoolgirl.

He didnt say that. He said that libtards like you are pretending there is no such thing, moron.

I was just going to ignore her but that works.

Left wingers....I'm sorry. I know most of you meant well. Honestly. Most of you did. If we could mix all the cultures of the world together like a big ole chef salad....how cool?! A little Islam. A little Asian. Some Hispanic. A little Americanism. European influence. Some Africa culture. Toss it all together...add some drum circles and hugs and wow....it would be like a scene from Star Wars!!! All the diversity and multiple cultures coexisting in peace and love!!!! Turns out....humans are still tribal creatures. Our cultures begin to encroach on each others. Cultures begin to demand others change to accommodate their values....but refuse to drop their own habits to accommodate others. A culture is simple. It's "how we do things"..."things we like"...."values we believe". And when someone else's is different....in theory....you'd think we would just coexist. But reality is proving otherwise. Turns out we like having our own distinct culture and aren't willing to give it up for the sake of accommodating others.It's failing lefties. I'm sorry. Cultures need to be distinct and separate. Forced mixing fails.
It's happening worldwide, and they know it. But they're too invested in it now..
This shit is intentional and they knew exactly what was going to happen.
The divisive nature of Identity Politics has been wildly successful for them.

At the expense of everything else.
"identity politics".....followed by.....wait for it...... "them".......oh hypocrites rejoice!

How do you plan on making the change? And you call me an idiot? You replied without even thinking. As usual.

Lol, we stop letting in shit birds that have no commonality with our culture and people. We let in Jews and Christians, we let in people from Western countries in numbers small enough to offset our lack of birthrate till it recovers when the sanity in our culture recovers.

We stop subsidizing people remaining unassimilated. We let them have citizenship only after they do assimilate and that starts with SPEAKING ENGLISH.

And most of all WE SHUT DOWN MARXIST CONTROL OF OUR UNIVERSITIES. And that is the easiest thing of all.

But you cant even grasp what I am speaking of, can you?
I grasp your total bullshit that could never happen.

Her? Idiot.

We all know that there are Muslim extremist terrorists. They have killed 45 people on American soil since 9/11/01. You want to destroy civil liberties for that.....because you are both stupid and afraid.

Keep pretending I said theres no such thing as muslim extremists. Also, keep pretending you know things you so clearly do not. This is why I dont come up here but rarely.

Your brains think like Pigs. You have no real perspective. You dont even know how big or small thenissue of terrorism is, you have no statistics youve studied and WORSE!! Is that you think its not necessary.

The news has you by the ballsack, schoolgirl.

And what news would that be?
I dont know what the hell I was thinking when I endeavored to discuss something with some ignorant wanna be wigger rapper.

Her? Idiot.

We all know that there are Muslim extremist terrorists. They have killed 45 people on American soil since 9/11/01. You want to destroy civil liberties for that.....because you are both stupid and afraid.

You dont even try and hide your cherry picking...

I grasp your total bullshit that could never happen.

Lol, prior to WW1, the Czars supporters could not grasp that he would be out of power in less than 5 years and his family slaughtered like pigs.

Think on that, idiot.

There is security in place that, for the most part, has done fucking fantastic.

We are 0 for 4 in stopping terrorist attacks in the US so far, and you think it is fantastic? roflmao
You are more likely to be killed by a toddler than a terrorist in the US.
Bullshit. Since the start of this century we have seen thousands of people die at the hands of terrorists, and how many toddlers have killed anyone?

You are so fucking stupid, it just leaks from your ears.

You conveniently start your tally after the worst terrorist strike.

In this century alone thousands have died at the hands of these zealots but all you libtards can do is get high and butt fuck each other like nothing is new.

"identity politics".....followed by.....wait for it...... "them".......oh hypocrites rejoice!
I'm not sure which is more pathetic; you cheer leading for racist Identity Politics theory or you thinking that your post made any fucking sense to anyone.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic; you cheer leading for racist Identity Politics theory or you thinking that your post made any fucking sense to anyone.
or your lack of comprehension, piglet thinking and ability to assume false things ...... take your pick folks!

Forum List

Back