Face it folks; the hard truth....multiculturalism is failing.

Multiple cultures emerged from one. But trying to merge them all back together will destroy each unique one....thus....destroying "multiculturalism".

If the ancient Mayan and ancient Roman cultures were forced together into one island what would happen?? War.
Shaddapp. No cultures are "forced," culture by its very nature is what you do in your spare fucking time......is someone threatening your family recipes, bro? Someone gunna stop you from your Beer League in Darts?

Watching the news too much versus looking at hard data, probabilities, etc. Is the easiest way to get pussies all skeered of everything in life. SERIOUSLY.

Culture is something you do in your spare time? :lmao:
Yes......at work are you praying/cooking/doing leisure activities/wearing anything you wish......no, youre a body doing a fucking job.

With all this news and the whole messageboard freaking over every attack - has anyone ever ran the numbers exactly on the odds of this happening and putting those odds next to something like a vending machine falling on top of you?

What you devote your angst and worry to is not in direct correlation with reality, its in direct correlation with being brainwashed.

Culture defines a country. Mess with that definition and you get what we're seeing in the U.K. and what we'll soon see in the U.S.

And that you find the lives of thousands of dead Americans at the hands of muslim extremist as something trifling tells me who's the brainwashed one.
Trifling? You are a fucking weirdo. Of course I care. But I care about reality......because only THEN can rubes like you be cured. FOR INSTANCE - are you more likely to die as an American from unhealthy foods and prescription drugs to the factor of like a gazillion.......versus terror? If its AMERICAN LIVES youre worried about.......which its not, its propoganda and sensationalism......but if its AMERICAN LIVES youre worried about, which is a better use of your time going after, in order to save more live? Oh but thats rocket science for the people addicted to the partiasan hack politosphere bubble huh? Yea, I smell you dude.
Are you paid to say stupid shit like that?

Left wingers....I'm sorry. I know most of you meant well. Honestly. Most of you did. If we could mix all the cultures of the world together like a big ole chef salad....how cool?! A little Islam. A little Asian. Some Hispanic. A little Americanism. European influence. Some Africa culture. Toss it all together...add some drum circles and hugs and wow....it would be like a scene from Star Wars!!! All the diversity and multiple cultures coexisting in peace and love!!!!

Turns out....humans are still tribal creatures. Our cultures begin to encroach on each others. Cultures begin to demand others change to accommodate their values....but refuse to drop their own habits to accommodate others.

A culture is simple. It's "how we do things"..."things we like"...."values we believe".

And when someone else's is different....in theory....you'd think we would just coexist. But reality is proving otherwise. Turns out we like having our own distinct culture and aren't willing to give it up for the sake of accommodating others.

It's failing lefties. I'm sorry. Cultures need to be distinct and separate. Forced mixing fails.
It's happening worldwide, and they know it. But they're too invested in it now.

Oh there's no doubt the invasion of the west is a manufactured event.
They need to destroy us in order to install their one world government.

Maybe there will be a one world government, maybe not. We already have it, IMO, it is just a weak version of it with no enforcement mechanisms for their decisions.

But the destruction of Western Civilization goes beyond some New World Order. They just hate us for being better, offering a superior way of life with freedom and contentment, and so we have to 'die off' in the words of the National Review.

To do this they have infiltrated our own teaching institutions and media to convince dunderheads like G.T. above that there is nothing worth defending; whether it is economic freedom or religious freedom or the freedom to just flip your middle finger up at Air Force One and yell 'Eat it!'

Shaddapp. No cultures are "forced," culture by its very nature is what you do in your spare fucking time......is someone threatening your family recipes, bro? Someone gunna stop you from your Beer League in Darts?

Watching the news too much versus looking at hard data, probabilities, etc. Is the easiest way to get pussies all skeered of everything in life. SERIOUSLY.

Yes......at work are you praying/cooking/doing leisure activities/wearing anything you wish......no, youre a body doing a fucking job.

With all this news and the whole messageboard freaking over every attack - has anyone ever ran the numbers exactly on the odds of this happening and putting those odds next to something like a vending machine falling on top of you?

What you devote your angst and worry to is not in direct correlation with reality, its in direct correlation with being brainwashed.

Culture defines a country. Mess with that definition and you get what we're seeing in the U.K. and what we'll soon see in the U.S.

And that you find the lives of thousands of dead Americans at the hands of muslim extremist as something trifling tells me who's the brainwashed one.
Trifling? You are a fucking weirdo. Of course I care. But I care about reality......because only THEN can rubes like you be cured. FOR INSTANCE - are you more likely to die as an American from unhealthy foods and prescription drugs to the factor of like a gazillion.......versus terror? If its AMERICAN LIVES youre worried about.......which its not, its propoganda and sensationalism......but if its AMERICAN LIVES youre worried about, which is a better use of your time going after, in order to save more live? Oh but thats rocket science for the people addicted to the partiasan hack politosphere bubble huh? Yea, I smell you dude.

So what about all the attacks in the U.K.?
And do you really believe the attacks are going to stay static?
Of course they wont,they intend to destroy us and we are just seeing the beginnings of their attempts.
There is security in place that, for the most part, has done fucking fantastic. You on your keyboard worrying about it doesnt raise or lower the bar any.

Left wingers....I'm sorry. I know most of you meant well. Honestly. Most of you did. If we could mix all the cultures of the world together like a big ole chef salad....how cool?! A little Islam. A little Asian. Some Hispanic. A little Americanism. European influence. Some Africa culture. Toss it all together...add some drum circles and hugs and wow....it would be like a scene from Star Wars!!! All the diversity and multiple cultures coexisting in peace and love!!!!

Turns out....humans are still tribal creatures. Our cultures begin to encroach on each others. Cultures begin to demand others change to accommodate their values....but refuse to drop their own habits to accommodate others.

A culture is simple. It's "how we do things"..."things we like"...."values we believe".

And when someone else's is different....in theory....you'd think we would just coexist. But reality is proving otherwise. Turns out we like having our own distinct culture and aren't willing to give it up for the sake of accommodating others.

It's failing lefties. I'm sorry. Cultures need to be distinct and separate. Forced mixing fails.
It's happening worldwide, and they know it. But they're too invested in it now.

This shit is intentional and they knew exactly what was going to happen.

Two words describe folks who feel their "culture" is in some sort of danger: insecure, old.

No, those who have no concern for their culture are those who are ignorant, narcissistic and deluded.

No man is an island, and if you are not willing to at least defend rhetorically the culture that has given you your perspective on the world because you see nothing good about, then get the fuck out, moron.
Culture doesnt need defense moron. You either carry it on or you dont.....and it lives or dies on its own merit. Those crying that their culture is being encroached upon are the true narcissists. Hello personal responsibility

Of course they wont,they intend to destroy us and we are just seeing the beginnings of their attempts.
There is security in place that, for the most part, has done fucking fantastic. You on your keyboard worrying about it doesnt raise or lower the bar any.

The more of them you let in the better the odds are you're letting in terrorist.
All you have to do is look at the U.K.
The only reason that shit wont happen here is an armed society.

Two words describe folks who feel their "culture" is in some sort of danger: insecure, old.

No, those who have no concern for their culture are those who are ignorant, narcissistic and deluded.

No man is an island, and if you are not willing to at least defend rhetorically the culture that has given you your perspective on the world because you see nothing good about, then get the fuck out, moron.
Culture doesnt need defense moron. You either carry it on or you dont.....and it lives or dies on its own merit. Those crying that their culture is being encroached upon are the true narcissists. Hello personal responsibility

Yet you benefit from our culture,a culture you want to destroy.
You have obvious mental problems.

The more of them you let in the better the odds are you're letting in terrorist.
ok lets look at the uk. What are the odds a a uk citizen youre hit by a terror attack? And whats the total muslim pop. There? And if you dont know those answers, you should probably kill yourself for admitting youre a pussy based on news propoganda being led around by the nose like a beeyotch.

There is security in place that, for the most part, has done fucking fantastic.

We are 0 for 4 in stopping terrorist attacks in the US so far, and you think it is fantastic? roflmao
0 for 4...? Lololol....oh theyve only tried 4 times thats a definite headline to me!!! Fuck im pretty sure 4 plots in nyc alone have been thwarted.

ok lets look at the uk. What are the odds a a uk citizen youre hit by a terror attack? And whats the total muslim pop. There? And if you dont know those answers, you should probably kill yourself for admitting youre a pussy based on news propoganda being led around by the nose like a beeyotch.

Keep on pretending there's no such thing as muslim extremist.
It makes you look like a deranged idiot.

Left wingers....I'm sorry. I know most of you meant well. Honestly. Most of you did. If we could mix all the cultures of the world together like a big ole chef salad....how cool?! A little Islam. A little Asian. Some Hispanic. A little Americanism. European influence. Some Africa culture. Toss it all together...add some drum circles and hugs and wow....it would be like a scene from Star Wars!!! All the diversity and multiple cultures coexisting in peace and love!!!! Turns out....humans are still tribal creatures. Our cultures begin to encroach on each others. Cultures begin to demand others change to accommodate their values....but refuse to drop their own habits to accommodate others. A culture is simple. It's "how we do things"..."things we like"...."values we believe". And when someone else's is different....in theory....you'd think we would just coexist. But reality is proving otherwise. Turns out we like having our own distinct culture and aren't willing to give it up for the sake of accommodating others.It's failing lefties. I'm sorry. Cultures need to be distinct and separate. Forced mixing fails.
It's happening worldwide, and they know it. But they're too invested in it now..
The divisive nature of Identity Politics has been wildly successful for them.

At the expense of everything else.

Keep on pretending there's no such thing as muslim extremist.
It makes you look like a deranged idiot.

Who said there is no such thing as a Muslim extremist?

Left wingers....I'm sorry. I know most of you meant well. Honestly. Most of you did. If we could mix all the cultures of the world together like a big ole chef salad....how cool?! A little Islam. A little Asian. Some Hispanic. A little Americanism. European influence. Some Africa culture. Toss it all together...add some drum circles and hugs and wow....it would be like a scene from Star Wars!!! All the diversity and multiple cultures coexisting in peace and love!!!! Turns out....humans are still tribal creatures. Our cultures begin to encroach on each others. Cultures begin to demand others change to accommodate their values....but refuse to drop their own habits to accommodate others. A culture is simple. It's "how we do things"..."things we like"...."values we believe". And when someone else's is different....in theory....you'd think we would just coexist. But reality is proving otherwise. Turns out we like having our own distinct culture and aren't willing to give it up for the sake of accommodating others.It's failing lefties. I'm sorry. Cultures need to be distinct and separate. Forced mixing fails.
It's happening worldwide, and they know it. But they're too invested in it now..
The divisive nature of Identity Politics has been wildly successful for them.

At the expense of everything else.

Please.

Forum List

Back