Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

I went to the store yesterday, and people are scared to death. It's really sad.
LMAO! This woman had a bandanna on at the Walmart and my buddy started calling her "The Bandit".
:auiqs.jpg:
Ho! Ya gotta laugh sometimes.

I almost started fake coughing today..:abgg2q.jpg:

Friend's wife was calling him to pester him..I started fake-coughing in the background..she hung up quick.

:rolleyes:

LMAO! This woman had a bandanna on at the Walmart and my buddy started calling her "The Bandit".

Friend's wife was calling him to pester him..I started fake-coughing in the background..she hung up quick.

Someone was fake coughing over the phone....and heard coughing OVER THE PHONE...and hung up.

I am speechless really

Someone was fake coughing over the phone....and heard coughing OVER THE PHONE...and hung up.

I am speechless really
Well..some people are "special". No but..there is a level of "conditioning" going on here. Scary stuff.

I am speechless really
Well..some people are "special". No but..there is a level of "conditioning" going on here. Scary stuff.

Honestly in some ways, the conditioning is going to be worse than the virus

Was in Wally Mart after work yesterday.
About 25 percent of folks were wearing masks.

I will not be joining them as this will not be my "new normal".
Hey, you rock! You're not going to let some fucking virus stop you from living your life! Oh, wait -- you've got the virus... but actually, for you it's not too bad. But then you give it to your grandma and she dies. Damn!

Hey, you rock! You're not going to let some fucking virus stop you from living your life! Oh, wait -- you've got the virus... but actually, for you it's not too bad. But then you give it to your grandma and she dies. Damn!

And the shaming continues. People just like you are who the OP is about.

15q6ab.jpg

People like you ought to be subjected to fake relatives dying -- no, wait, REAL relatives dying! Because real people are REALLY dying, asshole. This is not a joke, fuckhead.

People like you ought to be subjected to fake relatives dying -- no, wait, REAL relatives dying! Because real people are REALLY dying, asshole. This is not a joke, fuckhead.
Nobody in my family has, and I probably have more relatives than most.

I am a grandpa moron. My grandparents died years ago.
Nice use of the fear based shaming propaganda though.

Clearly, this whole thing is fake, since you don't know anyone who has personally been affected by it. Bully for you! Long may you reign.

Clearly, this whole thing is fake, since you don't know anyone who has personally been affected by it. Bully for you! Long may you reign.

And long may you be the serf that you are.

I really do think that Covid-19 is going to eliminate a lot of stupid people.

I am a grandpa moron. My grandparents died years ago.
Nice use of the fear based shaming propaganda though.
Let me know how all that's going a month from now, okay?

And the shaming continues. People just like you are who the OP is about.

15q6ab.jpg
I don't even know what muscle virtue signaling is, so how could I pull a groin doing it? Or is it virtue signaling, and I might pull a groin muscle doing it? I don't know, and I don't care. Either way, it's idiotic, so please don't bother to explain it to me.

If it helps me live longer than a shithead like you, I'm fine with it.

Starting with you, punk!

If it happens to get me, I will will everything I have to a certain church, and still advocate for opening the economy back up to help everybody. True story.

Sucks to be my cousin in that instance, as if he doesn't have enough on his plate.
Yeah, well, he's the one. :dunno:

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.

I would rather not live in a COMPLETE police state. I don't think COVID warrants a police state. Do you? Really.
No, I'd rather live in a country where people are free to infect themselves and others, and then possibly kill them. Maybe you could voluntarily co-operate during a social catastrophe? Or is that too much to ask, asshole?

Starting with you, punk!

If it happens to get me, I will will everything I have to a certain church, and still advocate for opening the economy back up to help everybody. True story.

Sucks to be my cousin in that instance, as if he doesn't have enough on his plate.
Yeah, well, he's the one. :dunno:
Oh, fuck you, "John Wayne"!! You're such a macho man! Why don't you kick the covid-19's ass?

Forum List

Back