Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

Was in Wally Mart after work yesterday.
About 25 percent of folks were wearing masks.

I will not be joining them as this will not be my "new normal".
Hey, you rock! You're not going to let some fucking virus stop you from living your life! Oh, wait -- you've got the virus... but actually, for you it's not too bad. But then you give it to your grandma and she dies. Damn!

And the shaming continues. People just like you are who the OP is about.

15q6ab.jpg
Stupid people who are endangering others by their actions OUGHT to be shamed. In fact, they ought to be arrested.

The mask bullshit is ridiculous. Here is an Afro-American being treated with less respect than Rosa Park back in the day in Montgomery, Alabama. Notice the hand to mask touching which is invariably going to happen, in addition to some bare hands of the cops. The means germs on their gloves are now on their faces and will enter eyes, nose, mouth, with the bonus of germs under their fingernails that will live there a while even if they wash their hands!

Boycott mass transit!

Hey, you rock! You're not going to let some fucking virus stop you from living your life! Oh, wait -- you've got the virus... but actually, for you it's not too bad. But then you give it to your grandma and she dies. Damn!

15q6ab.jpg
Stupid people who are endangering others by their actions OUGHT to be shamed. In fact, they ought to be arrested.
Yawn

15q6ab.jpg
Yawn

Oh, and you know what? Memes will keep Covid-19 from killing you! So you're safe.

15q6ab.jpg
Yawn

Oh, and you know what? Memes will keep Covid-19 from killing you! So you're safe.

Go hide under your bed...........you Fucking Coward.............

You probably don't even work anyway......waiting to suck at the Gov't tits.....like a good little communist...........

Your opinions are circular filed.

15q6ab.jpg
Yawn

You probably don't even work anyway......waiting to suck at the Gov't tits.....like a good little communist...........

Such an incisive argument! Wow, you cut me to the quick. And I admit, I'd like to continue living. Is that a crime in your world?

15q6ab.jpg
Yawn

Such an incisive argument! Wow, you cut me to the quick. And I admit, I'd like to continue living. Is that a crime in your world?

You do what you must......I will go back to work.......and what happens happens........

So HIDE..........I don't care.

Question - Why is it that these farmers are dumping milk out, and turning crops under or leaving them to rot in the fields, when we got this vast expansive nation to feed, and all others whom still trade with us ????? Some claim it's because of the price bottoming out, so just dump it or bury it, but aren't we in the middle of an emergency in America ??? Last I checked we were told we are in an emergency, and our grocery stores are becoming more bare by the minute, yet we have our own farmers dumping milk and burying food ??? Last I heard is that the orders being put in by the grocery stores aren't coming in, so what's up with that ?? Maybe another thread should be started on the issue, because something ain't adding up.

My doctor said he can't get mask, and said they've been ordered but nothing yet. He was wearing a mask, and so was his nurse, but none of his office staff was wearing mask. They were behind glass, so maybe that is sufficient.

He looked like he had the crud, but said that he had been tested and was good to go. I can only hope so.

This covid-19 thing is going to tell on alot of traitor's who sold this nation out to China, an when it does they should be locked up for their actions over the years that left this nation vulnerable.

15q6ab.jpg
Yawn

You do what you must......I will go back to work.......and what happens happens........

People like you accusing me of being a coward? It doesn't bother me one bit. It's not about being brave; it's about being smart.

Question - Why is it that these farmers are dumping milk out, and turning crops under or leaving them to rot in the fields, when we got this vast expansive nation to feed, and all others whom still trade with us ????? Some claim it's because of the price bottoming out, so just dump it or bury it, but aren't we in the middle of an emergency in America ??? Last I checked we were told we are in an emergency, and our grocery stores are becoming more bare by the minute, yet we have our own farmers dumping milk and burying food ??? Last I heard is that the orders being put in by the grocery stores aren't coming in, so what's up with that ?? Maybe another thread should be started on the issue, because something ain't adding up.

Saw a local news story that Wisconsin farmers were dumping milk, yet at grocery store milk was literally wiped out.

WTF!

15q6ab.jpg
Yawn

People like you accusing me of being a coward? It doesn't bother me one bit. It's not about being brave; it's about being smart.

Whatever.............we can't destroy our country for this virus that isn't gonna go away soon.

Go HIDE..........we shall take our chances and whatever happens is in God's hands.........Destroy our nation for a stinking virus....i don't think so.

15q6ab.jpg
Yawn

Whatever.............we can't destroy our country for this virus that isn't gonna go away soon.

Go HIDE..........we shall take our chances and whatever happens is in God's hands.........Destroy our nation for a stinking virus....i don't think so.

Please do! Go out and about! Put it all in God's hands! And then if you die, the world will have one less stupid person.

Forum List

Back