Facebook adds 50 new genders; how can the left say there is no liberal agenda?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I see things like Facebook now offering users with 50 different genders to identify with, California's law allowing you to go to whatever restroom you want, the holier-than-thou-art attitude liberal mentality and I just sit and think to myself "This is the group who says there is no liberal agenda?"

There is a TOTAL agenda

They want gender identity erased among many other things. Own up to it Left. You guys have a serious agenda

Last edited:
They sure do....

They hate the family and that there's real differences between the sexes. Scary but true.

50?

so what do the count as "gender identity" - identifying as a dinner table amongst many? or as a goat?

They encourage the men to cheat and skip out on their responsibilities. Sad fact....

yeah, that is all known, but how can you count 50 genders if at best you can identify 3 - he, she and it( if there is no identifiable gender)

Sometimes I feel like getting test for HIV after I read about liberal limp wristed faggotry.

You also have a choice of having your personal pronoun be "they" instead of his or her.

Liberals are suck cockgobbling faggots that it's unreal. How can you be such flaming retard?

We should encourage strong families and men to stay.

We'd be a better nation by far. The family structure has served humanity for all of our history.

I see things like Facebook now offering users with 50 different genders to identify with, California's law allowing you to go to whatever restroom you want, the holier-than-thou-art attitude liberal mentality and I just sit and think to myself "This is the group who says there is no liberal agenda?"

There is a TOTAL agenda

They want gender identity erased among many other things. Own up to it Left. You guys have a serious agenda

And each one deserves their own separate bathroom. Convenience stores are going to be massive!

A hell of a lot of young people are abandoning Facebook. Is this their best shot at getting some to rethink (or even think)?

A hell of a lot of young people are abandoning Facebook. Is this their best shot at getting some to rethink (or even think)?

Last generation totally failed at raising this new generation. This nation is so fucking screwed.:eek:

We should encourage strong families and men to stay.

We'd be a better nation by far. The family structure has served humanity for all of our history.

if you have the agenda that gay "couples" can adopt children you do not have the society which is encouraging strong families whatsoever.

why would liberals want strong families? They want as many people as possible to be reliant on the government so that they get a loyal voter in return.

why would liberals want strong families? They want as many people as possible to be reliant on the government so that they get a loyal voter in return.

They NEED strong families, strongly dependent upon federal handouts. That way they get not just one or two votes (OK, a two parent liberal household is sort of an oxymoron) but can count on growing a whole new gaggle as time wears on. And thereby the mystery of why liberals want to hand out free condoms and pay for abortions - over the long haul they're surrendering a huge potential voter base.

There is a TOTAL agenda

:link:

Alright.... is anyone on facebook that can copy the list? I am dying to see what 50 choices you have.

Forum List

Back