Facebook blocks ad by Elizabeth Heng, GOP candidate for Congress

It took me 1/4 of a second to see that there is too much gore in that clip. No wonder they rejected it.

Facebook is liberal, tRump, the GOP, and conservatives are fascists.
Since your a byproduct of the failed teachers unions:

Definition of fascism
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocraticgovernment headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

It took me 1/4 of a second to see that there is too much gore in that clip. No wonder they rejected it.

Gore? LOL Hardly

Bodies of dead children and other human remains is maybe your idea of Valentine's Day?

It’s human history whether you like it or not and those pictures were hardly gory.

I had sex last night. That's now part of human history, whether you like it or not. Doesn't mean it's acceptable to be spread around on Facebook.

Gore? LOL Hardly

Bodies of dead children and other human remains is maybe your idea of Valentine's Day?

It’s human history whether you like it or not and those pictures were hardly gory.

I had sex last night. That's now part of human history, whether you like it or not. Doesn't mean it's acceptable to be spread around on Facebook.
Nobody cares what you and your hand did last night, stay on topic.

Gore? LOL Hardly

When can we expect the videos to hit the retailers?

Gore? LOL Hardly

I can assure you nobody here wants to see that, so don’t worry

The fascist Left are busy.

Facebook blocks ad by Elizabeth Heng, GOP candidate for Congress.

Here’s the offending ad:

Sorry bud I just went to her FB page and it is her profile pic or vid whatever you want to call it, so I suppose your link is FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

Dumbass Leftard can’t figure out Fakebook got bashed and reversed its censorship.

Then dumbfuck don't post it if it ain't true when you post it. You're the fucking asshole.

Here’s the offending ad:

Sorry bud I just went to her FB page and it is her profile pic or vid whatever you want to call it, so I suppose your link is FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

Dumbass Leftard can’t figure out Fakebook got bashed and reversed its censorship.

Then dumbfuck don't post it if it ain't true when you post it. You're the fucking asshole.

Somewhere a village is missing its idiot. Please go home.

Here’s the offending ad:

Did you watch the ad on her Facebook, shitforbrains?

Forum List

Back