Facebook blocks ad by Elizabeth Heng, GOP candidate for Congress

It took me 1/4 of a second to see that there is too much gore in that clip. No wonder they rejected it.
It took me 1/4 of a second to see that there is too much gore in that clip. No wonder they rejected it.

Gore? LOL Hardly

Bodies of dead children and other human remains is maybe your idea of Valentine's Day?

It’s human history whether you like it or not and those pictures were hardly gory.
Morbid and graphic imagery are usually a no no in advertising, and it was that. Pictures of corpses. She could have done an effective add without that particular imagery and still been faithful to history don’t you think?

So this claim of censorship is just fake news?

Gore? LOL Hardly

Bodies of dead children and other human remains is maybe your idea of Valentine's Day?

It’s human history whether you like it or not and those pictures were hardly gory.
Morbid and graphic imagery are usually a no no in advertising, and it was that. Pictures of corpses. She could have done an effective add without that particular imagery and still been faithful to history don’t you think?

I agree. However, do you admit that a private entity has the right to refuse service?

The fascist Left are busy.

Facebook blocks ad by Elizabeth Heng, GOP candidate for Congress.

Here’s the offending ad:

The ad should have been rejected because that skank while trying to care about the poor in the district wears 4 inch heels.

Just get the bitch a pole.

Skank? You just lost your moral high-ground.

I call em as I see them.

Well, then don't get worked up over "grab em by the pu^%y" It's all the same.

Forum List

Back