Facebook censors another Conservative...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
The purge continues...

Facebook has deleted the official account of actor Kevin Sorbo, marking the latest Big Tech takedown of a conservative.​
On the bright side...Parler is back...logged in successfully today...

The purge continues...

Facebook has deleted the official account of actor Kevin Sorbo, marking the latest Big Tech takedown of a conservative.​
On the bright side...Parler is back...logged in successfully today...

Thread title is wrong. Should read : "facebook enforces rules on people who think they don't apply to them"

Yup. Campaign for not wearing a mask during a pandemic, ignore the warnings, and get banned. It's so simple a caveman could understand it.
Gotta admit... He's got a point.

Kevin Sorbo

@ksorbs

·
Feb 12

So banning travel from China to the United States is xenophobic, but installing that same travel ban on Florida is perfectly acceptable. Got it

Yup. Campaign for not wearing a mask during a pandemic, ignore the warnings, and get banned. It's so simple a caveman could understand it.

How dare people be allowed to present an opposing viewpoint, particularly when you consider the evidence out there that masking is useless against COVID

It certainly is telling that the first three responses to this thread are from left wrong-wing filth openly defending this cowardly and dishonest censorship. It goes to show how degenerate LIbEralism has become, that LIbtARdS know that they are so full of shit that they can only prevail by censoring and suppressing voices that dare to oppose them.

Facebook censors yet another conservative???????????

LOL!!!!!!! I don't want to get repetitive.....but this is exactly how I feel.....:auiqs.jpg:

1613443914315.png

It certainly is telling that the first three responses to this thread are from left wrong-wing filth openly defending this cowardly and dishonest censorship. It goes to show how degenerate LIbEralism has become, that LIbtARdS know that they are so full of shit that they can only prevail by censoring and suppressing voices that dare to oppose them.

They aren't liberals. I keep telling people stop referring to the political left as liberals. There is nothing liberal about these people today. They are authoritarians and Marxists. There are very few actual liberals left in this country.

How dare people be allowed to present an opposing viewpoint, particularly when you consider the evidence out there that masking is useless against COVID
The evidence tends in the opposite direction, though. I'm not going to get into a Covid/mask argument, but the epidemiologists would not be pushing it if they didn't help.

The evidence tends in the opposite direction, though. I'm not going to get into a Covid/mask argument, but the epidemiologists would not be pushing it if they didn't help.

The medical community has pushed a lot of stuff over the years they have been wrong about.

The medical community has pushed a lot of stuff over the years they have been wrong about.
Very true. I have a very hard time wearing a mask. Nothing would make me happier than not to need one. But until the public health officials tell me it's all clear, I'm going to follow their advice. The potential of being wrong is too high.

Very true. I have a very hard time wearing a mask. Nothing would make me happier than not to need one. But until the public health officials tell me it's all clear, I'm going to follow their advice. The potential of being wrong is too high.

What you have said on the subject can be put much more concisely as follows…

“Baaaah. Baaaaah. Baaaaaaah.”

SheepWithMasks.jpg

The medical community isn't nearly as unified as many think either.

Example... You know what you do when you wear a mask? You stop a great many things getting into your body. The immune system is like any other organ or muscle... If it doesn't get used/challenged, the body doesn't waste resources on it. It becomes weaker.

We keep this mask shit up and people are going to actually become more sick in the long run. Please... Quote this post a a couple months after the masks go away.

Forum List

Back