Facebook refuses to remove despicable picture from Black Panther page

Looks like this group is arming up for more than just protests:

Black Riders Liberation Party: N.Y. Chapter
June 28 at 1:57pm ·
Please click on and read this.. General T.A.C.O speaks - on Freddie Gray -
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS ARMED REVOLUTION!!!
BLACK RIDERS - New Generation Black Panther Party for Self-Defense! Black Power! All Power to the People! RBG 4 LIFE!!

A New Generation Black Panther Talks About Baltimore and Black America | VICE
We spoke with General T.A.C.O. (which stands for "Taking All Capitalists Out") about Freddie Gray, gang truces, and the Black Lives Matter movement.
VICE.COM

It'd be easy to deal with this scum, easy to round them all up and get them off the street and deal with them, they're a menace to American society, they're Domestic Terrorists, they should be dealt with in the historical way that this type of dangerous subversive has always been dealt with.

We always hear about the KKK, (which by the way is nothing even remotely like it's former self), but we never hear about the racist militant black groups out there.

Little by little I think it's beginning to sink in what's coming in this country.

EXCLUSIVE: Facebook refuses to remove sickening cartoon of police officer having his throat slit from Black Panther page Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson ranted on just days before massacre
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Facebook refused to remove gruesome cartoon of cop having his throat slit
  • Gruesome image shows man dressed in black slashing the officer's neck
  • Image was posted on the 'Black Panther Party Mississippi' Facebook page
  • It was reported but Facebook ruled it does not 'promote graphic violence'
  • Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson posted a rant on the page five days before he shot 12 police officers, killing five

Facebook has refused to remove a sickening cartoon of a police officer having his throat slit from a Black Panther page used by Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson.

The gruesome image shows a man dressed in black slashing a uniformed officer's throat with a knife as blood spills out of the cop's neck.

It was posted on the 'Black Panther Party Mississippi' page, which Johnson posted a twisted rant on just days before he embarked on his massacre.

The cartoon carries the words 'as a R.B.G. killer panther I pledge to defend my black community by any means necessary'.

Read more: Facebook refuses to remove cartoon of cop having throat slit
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Best to leave it there. It is what the Black Panthers are and everybody should know it.

Here's another dandy on their page:

Once again, where is the link to the actual facebook page?

Happy now ?

Black Panther Party Power Movement

I've never heard of this group, and there is no photo of your original pic that you posted in the OP, so maybe facebook already removed it.

I think this group is very misguided and should be considered a hate group.

Here's when the Daily Mail article was published: PUBLISHED: 00:18 EST, 9 July 2016 | UPDATED: 07:38 EST, 9 July 2016

They are very reputable, and I'll take their word on this. Likely the picture was finally removed.

I don't believe any tabloid without doing my own research.

Elton John won a sizable lawsuit against The Daily Mail because they lied about him, and The Daily Mail printed an apology to J.K. Rowling, after they lied about her and had to pay damages.

Daily Mail pays damages to JK Rowling - BBC News

White cops should never serve within a area that is more then 15% black. Let black cops serve in areas that have large black populations as no matter what white cops do = they're racist.
Should we allow black teachers to teach white kids?

I just posted a reply on my Facebook page that says the animal with the knife should have 15 bullets pumped into his head then fed to the hogs. Maybe Zuckerburg will see it and reply.

Zuckerberg is a schmuck

Like Obama, Fuckerberg has had a big wall built around his property, wonder who he's afraid of?

Again, real Americans. I deleted (or as they call it deactivated) Fakebook long ago

Yes the thing with Facebook and increasingly Twitter, if someone posts that Transgenders are fucking freaks who need psychological help, that'll get deleted for hurting the poor bedwetting Snowflakes feelings, but a picture of some piece of crap beheading a police officer and the caption stating that the Black Supremacists are going to do whatever it takes to protect their Racist Community, well that's okay according to Fuckerberg.

This is the moral degeneracy and bastardisation of society that Leftists have created.

When the pendulum swings in total, and it's shortly within 10 months to make it's completion, the Leftists should be aware that no mercy is going to be shown to them or their feral pets.

The police and ALL law enforcement on our respective Continents are with US and are against THEM the Leftists, most police and law enforcement are naturally Right-Wing or at least sympathetic to the Rightists, they always have been since at least the early 1920s here in Europa and they always will be.
You have stated on here that you would like to see all black people dead. Your views on the subject are therefore not relevant.

Little by little I think it's beginning to sink in what's coming in this country.

EXCLUSIVE: Facebook refuses to remove sickening cartoon of police officer having his throat slit from Black Panther page Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson ranted on just days before massacre
  • Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson posted a rant on the page five days before he shot 12 police officers, killing five

Facebook has refused to remove a sickening cartoon of a police officer having his throat slit from a Black Panther page used by Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson.

The gruesome image shows a man dressed in black slashing a uniformed officer's throat with a knife as blood spills out of the cop's neck.

It was posted on the 'Black Panther Party Mississippi' page, which Johnson posted a twisted rant on just days before he embarked on his massacre.

The cartoon carries the words 'as a R.B.G. killer panther I pledge to defend my black community by any means necessary'.

Wonder why they made themselves look like ISIS?

I just posted a reply on my Facebook page that says the animal with the knife should have 15 bullets pumped into his head then fed to the hogs. Maybe Zuckerburg will see it and reply.

Zuckerberg is a schmuck

Like Obama, Fuckerberg has had a big wall built around his property, wonder who he's afraid of?

Again, real Americans. I deleted (or as they call it deactivated) Fakebook long ago

Yes the thing with Facebook and increasingly Twitter, if someone posts that Transgenders are fucking freaks who need psychological help, that'll get deleted for hurting the poor bedwetting Snowflakes feelings, but a picture of some piece of crap beheading a police officer and the caption stating that the Black Supremacists are going to do whatever it takes to protect their Racist Community, well that's okay according to Fuckerberg.

This is the moral degeneracy and bastardisation of society that Leftists have created.

When the pendulum swings in total, and it's shortly within 10 months to make it's completion, the Leftists should be aware that no mercy is going to be shown to them or their feral pets.

The police and ALL law enforcement on our respective Continents are with US and are against THEM the Leftists, most police and law enforcement are naturally Right-Wing or at least sympathetic to the Rightists, they always have been since at least the early 1920s here in Europa and they always will be.
You have stated on here that you would like to see all black people dead. Your views on the subject are therefore not relevant.

Nobody cares what you think, you've been told by multiple people, nobody likes you, you're just being tolerated, so go and suck a dick or clean your prayer mat.

Zuckerberg is a schmuck

Nobody cares what you think, go and suck a dick or clean your prayer mat.

That's no way for a classy lady to talk.

Zuckerberg is a schmuck

Nobody cares what you think, you've been told by multiple people, nobody likes you, you're just being tolerated, so go and suck a dick or clean your prayer mat.
Off topic.

Wonder why they made themselves look like ISIS?

Probably because they admire ISIS, wouldn't be surprised if some of that crowd have joined ISIS, savages gravitate toward savages.

I don't have to be classy when addressing scum that's circling the drain, that Terrorist supporting POS even fails in the FZ, so what does that say, I've never seen anyone here who gets their ass handed to them as much as that piece of garbage.

Just deactivate my FB account. I called FB an anti-American site. Fukum.

Off topic.

You're already walking on thin ice Ahmed, don't push it.

I don't have to be classy when addressing scum that's circling the drain, that Terrorist supporting POS even fails in the FZ, so what does that say, I've never seen anyone here who gets their ass handed to them as much as that piece of garbage.

Coming from a racist Nazi slag, I'll just consider the source.

Wasn't you just bemoaning someone not being "classy"? LOL

:lalala:

Here's another dandy on their page:

Once again, where is the link to the actual facebook page?

Happy now ?

Black Panther Party Power Movement

I've never heard of this group, and there is no photo of your original pic that you posted in the OP, so maybe facebook already removed it.

I think this group is very misguided and should be considered a hate group.

Here's when the Daily Mail article was published: PUBLISHED: 00:18 EST, 9 July 2016 | UPDATED: 07:38 EST, 9 July 2016

They are very reputable, and I'll take their word on this. Likely the picture was finally removed.

I don't believe any tabloid without doing my own research.

Elton John won a sizable lawsuit against The Daily Mail because they lied about him, and The Daily Mail printed an apology to J.K. Rowling, after they lied about her and had to pay damages.

Daily Mail pays damages to JK Rowling - BBC News
The Daily Mail was the only British paper that supported Hitler before the war .

Here is a pic of their scumbag owner meeting Hitler.

rothrmere-hitler1.jpg

Apparently Hitler stated afterwards.
"This guy was fucking nut but you have to kiss a few frogs "omg" if you want to build support for ethnic cleansing".

Forum List

Back