Facebook refuses to remove despicable picture from Black Panther page

Once again, where is the link to the actual facebook page?

Happy now ?

Black Panther Party Power Movement

I've never heard of this group, and there is no photo of your original pic that you posted in the OP, so maybe facebook already removed it.

I think this group is very misguided and should be considered a hate group.

Here's when the Daily Mail article was published: PUBLISHED: 00:18 EST, 9 July 2016 | UPDATED: 07:38 EST, 9 July 2016

They are very reputable, and I'll take their word on this. Likely the picture was finally removed.

Read more: Facebook refuses to remove cartoon of cop having throat slit
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I don't believe any tabloid without doing my own research.

Elton John won a sizable lawsuit against The Daily Mail because they lied about him, and The Daily Mail printed an apology to J.K. Rowling, after they lied about her and had to pay damages.

Daily Mail pays damages to JK Rowling - BBC News

Yes but day after they print a lot of regular good news stories.

The one picture seems to not be there now, but we see others that are just as sickening.

Then complain about it to facebook. Apparently they removed the horrible photo from your OP. So they didn't refuse to remove it, did they?

Here's another dandy on their page:

Happy now ?

I've never heard of this group, and there is no photo of your original pic that you posted in the OP, so maybe facebook already removed it.

They have their nice side that they show to willing morons, and then they have their other side that they share with their friends. You know like the relationship between Sinn Fein and the IRA? Or is that above your education level?

Here's another dandy on their page:

Happy now ?

They have their nice side that they show to willing morons, and then they have their other side that they share with their friends. You know like the relationship between Sinn Fein and the IRA? Or is that above your education level?

Sinn Fein were bad mofos :)

Happy now ?

Here's when the Daily Mail article was published: PUBLISHED: 00:18 EST, 9 July 2016 | UPDATED: 07:38 EST, 9 July 2016

They are very reputable, and I'll take their word on this. Likely the picture was finally removed.

Elton John won a sizable lawsuit against The Daily Mail because they lied about him, and The Daily Mail printed an apology to J.K. Rowling, after they lied about her and had to pay damages.

The Daily Mail was the only British paper that supported Hitler before the war .

Here is a pic of their scumbag owner meeting Hitler.

rothrmere-hitler1.jpg

Apparently Hitler stated afterwards.
"This guy was fucking nut but you have to kiss a few frogs "omg" if you want to build support for ethnic cleansing".

Now tommy, you know that that is not rue. The British Union of Fascists were all over the place. Oswald and Co. had their hooks in most of the MSM in the UK before the war started. They also supported Stalin and his murder of millions during the collectivization of the farms. Progressives absolutely LOVE dictators. Especially violent mass murdering ones.

Little by little I think it's beginning to sink in what's coming in this country.

EXCLUSIVE: Facebook refuses to remove sickening cartoon of police officer having his throat slit from Black Panther page Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson ranted on just days before massacre
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Facebook refused to remove gruesome cartoon of cop having his throat slit
  • Gruesome image shows man dressed in black slashing the officer's neck
  • Image was posted on the 'Black Panther Party Mississippi' Facebook page
  • It was reported but Facebook ruled it does not 'promote graphic violence'
  • Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson posted a rant on the page five days before he shot 12 police officers, killing five

Facebook has refused to remove a sickening cartoon of a police officer having his throat slit from a Black Panther page used by Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson.

The gruesome image shows a man dressed in black slashing a uniformed officer's throat with a knife as blood spills out of the cop's neck.

It was posted on the 'Black Panther Party Mississippi' page, which Johnson posted a twisted rant on just days before he embarked on his massacre.

The cartoon carries the words 'as a R.B.G. killer panther I pledge to defend my black community by any means necessary'.

Wonder why they made themselves look like ISIS?

Probably because like ISIS they don't have the balls to show their faces.

The Daily Mail was the only British paper that supported Hitler before the war .

rothrmere-hitler1.jpg

"This guy was fucking nut but you have to kiss a few frogs "omg" if you want to build support for ethnic cleansing".

Now tommy, you know that that is not rue. The British Union of Fascists were all over the place. Oswald and Co. had their hooks in most of the MSM in the UK before the war started. They also supported Stalin and his murder of millions during the collectivization of the farms. Progressives absolutely LOVE dictators. Especially violent mass murdering ones.
I think that you are over simplifying a complex situation. Britain supported Russia because they stood with us against Hitler. The Germans would have won had it not been for the Russians.
To interpret that as support for mass murder is risible.

Happy now ?

rothrmere-hitler1.jpg

Speaking of Hitler Tammy, have you looked at your avatar lately ?

Forum List

Back