Facebook& twitter still hosting content for ANTIFA group responsible for Portland violence

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook and Twitter are both still hosting content by the Antifa group responsible for organizing the violence in Portland on Saturday. The same group also openly doxxes people on their website.
Facebook & Twitter Still Hosting Content For Antifa Group Responsible for Portland Violence

LOL hypocrites in your face and the pathetic who make up excuses as to why these pigs get away with what they do oh but love Trump and it's a whole new story.

People still seem to think the radical American Left plays by some "fair" set of rules. Not so. The radical American Left is out to grab absolute power and they're damn well willing to fight dirty to get it. Wake up, America and smell the Bolshevik.

The conservatives haven't figured it out yet....Organize the God Squad to flood the ever living shit out of these sites by targeting every single thing the people they dislike post. This is how the left gets the sites to change rules and ban posters. They get so sick of the barrage of whining, they ban the posters just to make it stop.

Facebook and Twitter are both still hosting content by the Antifa group responsible for organizing the violence in Portland on Saturday. The same group also openly doxxes people on their website.
Facebook & Twitter Still Hosting Content For Antifa Group Responsible for Portland Violence

LOL hypocrites in your face and the pathetic who make up excuses as to why these pigs get away with what they do oh but love Trump and it's a whole new story.
They never come around me neighborhood, it is a shame, I have some free stuff I would willingly give to ANTIFA when they started some shit. Around 50 cents a round but who cares, bring down about 20 of them, and maybe ANTIFA would get the message.

Forum List

Back