Fact-checking President Trump’s address to Congress

Was that the longest standing ovation ever?
Fox reported about 40 million people watched yesterday. 260 million didn't watch. 260 million morons in this country. Most of whom don't vote or we'd be in trouble.

I watched it on DVR starting about 30 minutes after he started. I loved the subplots.

Pelosi being a dried up withered old CVNT, Cory booker being a jackass, Dems running out of the building the second the speech was over so they could get out their talking ppints.

Trump did well ... news GUD ! WooHoo!

Trump lied ... media fake, NO GUD ! news LIE !

meanwhile back in Gomerville RFD, the Trumpbots continue to hump each other and drool ....

Thank GOD Hillary lost. Holy shit did she fucking lie her dick off about the emails and Benghazi.

When ignorance reigns, life is lost.

This is what's so funny....

Return to sender award
Hillary Clinton earned 24 Pinocchios over the course of the campaign for a series of misleading statements about her private email server arrangement when she was secretary of state. Among other claims, she falsely said the arrangement was permitted, that she had not sent or received classified information, and that the FBI director had said her answers were truthful.

Even WAPO admits that Hillary lied her fucking ass off about the e-mails.

The biggest Pinocchios of Election 2016
Look at this asshole running to Hillary since he can't handle his fuhrer lying his ass off again.

Return to sender award
Hillary Clinton earned 24 Pinocchios over the course of the campaign for a series of misleading statements about her private email server arrangement when she was secretary of state. Among other claims, she falsely said the arrangement was permitted, that she had not sent or received classified information, and that the FBI director had said her answers were truthful.

Look at this asshole running to Hillary since he can't handle his fuhrer lying his ass off again.

I thought I liked Trump's lies.

At least snowflakes won't mind when Trump blasts Obama. Obama set the new standard that the sitting POTUS blames the previous POTUS for everything.

Look at this twat running to "Trump is Hitler" since they can't handle that Trump is POTUS.

Return to sender award

It's the only thing they know how to do.

Return to sender award

It's the only thing they know how to do.

Yes, that's all we know how to do...blast Hillary.

That's all.

IMG_0245.JPG

Return to sender award

At least snowflakes won't mind when Trump blasts Obama. Obama set the new standard that the sitting POTUS blames the previous POTUS for everything.

Look at this twat running to "Trump is Hitler" since they can't handle that Trump is POTUS.

View attachment 114906

Return to sender award

You are lampooning Trump supporters, but there were plenty of snowflakes who swore that Hitlery would be POTUS....you know, the GLOBAL WARMING CROWD.

Fact check these statements for me:

Trump is POTUS 45.

Hillary spent $1.2 billion and lost to someone who never had held elected office.

Republicans have majorities in the HOUSE, SENATE, GOVERNORSHIPS, STATE LEGISLATURES, and soon SCOTUS (when Gorsuch is confirmed)

Is that fake news?

I don't use Liberal Web Sites to check facts.

What site do you use . ?? Feel free to link .

He uses the sames sites every other conservative muppet uses, infowars, thegatewaypundit, fox news, etc

So ..... NO factchecking then!
It sure would have been nice had the media bothered to fact checked Obama.

One would think all Americans would see the distortions played out by the media, but apparently many get fooled.

Media loves Obama.
Media hates Trump.

Think about it.

I don't use Liberal Web Sites to check facts.

What site do you use . ?? Feel free to link .

He uses the sames sites every other conservative muppet uses, infowars, thegatewaypundit, fox news, etc

So ..... NO factchecking then!
It sure would have been nice had the media bothered to fact checked Obama.

One would think all Americans would see the distortions played out by the media, but apparently many get fooled.

Media loves Obama.
Media hates Trump.

Think about it.

Lol. Righty lies !

You think fact checking sites just started just for trump ? Reality says different.

We don't need to lie, ONLY you do because WE WON. All we need to do is LAUGH as you squirm and twist to be relevant and you CAN"T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Liberals and facts are two things that do not even come close to each other It is like Matter and Antimatter, or the two subs in a critical mass, two like poles >>>>>>>> lies and liberals are the pairing seasons darlings.

Forum List

Back