Fact-Checking Trump's BS at yesterdays' news conference (No.2)

Or maybe people who lie should be called out on both sides.

Come on, Slick Willy was fuckin interns in the Oval Office. Democrats defended him and even applauded him. But now all of sudden, they're so opposed to sexual deviancy? Why is that? Because of the 'R' in front of Trump's name? Lying and sexual deviancy has never bothered Democrats before. So i'll have to call Bullshit on em. It's just their BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome) talkin. They're sick.
Yeah, we can bitch about blind partisans all day, but who really gives a shit what those people think?. They don't talk about facts, are not objective, and only seek to progress their agenda. Both sides are polluted with them. The rest of the rational majority should seek a higher standard.

Excusing Trumps actions with the excuse that "Bill did it" does not fly

Sounds nice, except Trump didn't 'do' anything. He hasn't even been sworn in as President yet. Their 'Golden Shower' farce is a disgrace. I believe in Karma though. It's gonna come back around on those Democrats who concocted it.
Trump sends out lies and distortions of the truth on almost a daily basis with his twitter feed... as for his sexual past, he has been accused of the same type of stuff as Slick Willy and is in record saying and doing a plethora of inappropriate things about women. My question is, why do you deny what's in black and white?

I'd have much more respect for Trump supporters if they were honest and said that they don't agree with a lot of Trumps sexual past and recognize his exaggerated propaganda but they have confidence in his ability to institute better policies for our country and are thus ignoring the bad and focusing on the good. That is the reality of the situation

He isn't the President, yet. Slick Willy as President, was fuckin interns in the Oval Office and lied about it. Democrats had no problem with that. So let's say Trump is a pervert. Who cares? How can Democrats claim to have a problem with that? They have no credibility. So to hell with em.
You sound just like one of those blind partisans I mentioned in my previous post. As to the question of do YOU care if our president is a lying sexual pervert it sounds like you are saying NO, you don't care. That goes to the type of person you are... Your deflection, trying to expose democrats for their hypocrisy to diminish blame or accountability for Trump is meaningless. Yes, if a person excused Clintons actions and are now upset about Trumps, they are a partisan hypocrate. Wonderful.... I believe the majority of people including myself object to both Clinton and Trumps actions when it comes to honesty and sexual perversion.

Trump stated:

“The only one that cares about my tax returns are the reporters. … You learn very little to a tax return.”

Trump is wrong on both counts. A Pew Research Center poll conducted Jan. 4 to 9 found that 60 percent of Americans believed Trump has a responsibility to release his tax returns.

Meanwhile, tax experts say that tax returns provide insight about a person’s finances in several key areas.

First, the tax return reveals a person’s annual income. A person’s net worth is not disclosed, but voters would gain an understanding of a person’s cash flow. Second, voters would understand the sources of a person’s income, such as how much comes from certain businesses, speeches, dividends, capital gains and so forth.

Third, a tax return would disclose how much a person gives to charity. Mitt Romney gave almost $2.3 million to charity in 2011, while Bill and Hillary Clinton gave $3 million to charity in 2014. We know these figures because of information in their tax returns.

Trump claims he has given $102 million to charity in the past five years, but a Post investigation found not a cent in actual cash — mostly just free rounds of golf, given away by his courses for charity auctions and raffles. Trump’s tax return would clear up exactly how much he has really given to charity — indeed, whether he has given anything at all.

Fourth, a tax return would reveal how aggressive Trump has been on his taxes. There is no black-and-white approach to taxes; there are many gray areas subject to interpretation, especially regarding deductions. Trump frequently suggests that he knows how to game the system, so voters would learn whether he takes the same approach to his taxes.

Finally, the tax returns would disclose what percentage of Trump’s income actually goes to taxes.

Fact-checking President-elect Trump’s news conference

The Hillary Post "fact checking?" :lmao:

This thread (and many others) simply UNDERSCORE Trump's hypocrisy and lies....If you do NOT want to read them, go take a nap.
So far YOU nat4900 are the bigger hypocrite and liar.

Trumps speech was excellent.

His primary objective was accomplished by showing that he had passed on his business holdings to his two sons for the next 2 years.

And in answering the press' questions he was fairly specific and presidential.

CNN is junk news.

Trump proved it.

This thread (and many others) simply UNDERSCORE Trump's hypocrisy and lies....If you do NOT want to read them, go take a nap.
So far YOU nat4900 are the bigger hypocrite and liar.

Trumps speech was excellent.

His primary objective was accomplished by showing that he had passed on his business holdings to his two sons for the next 2 years.

And in answering the press' questions he was fairly specific and presidential.

CNN is junk news.

Trump proved it.
Trumped proved CNN is junk news by falsely claiming that they spread fake news?? How so?

Come on, Slick Willy was fuckin interns in the Oval Office. Democrats defended him and even applauded him. But now all of sudden, they're so opposed to sexual deviancy? Why is that? Because of the 'R' in front of Trump's name? Lying and sexual deviancy has never bothered Democrats before. So i'll have to call Bullshit on em. It's just their BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome) talkin. They're sick.
Yeah, we can bitch about blind partisans all day, but who really gives a shit what those people think?. They don't talk about facts, are not objective, and only seek to progress their agenda. Both sides are polluted with them. The rest of the rational majority should seek a higher standard.

Sounds nice, except Trump didn't 'do' anything. He hasn't even been sworn in as President yet. Their 'Golden Shower' farce is a disgrace. I believe in Karma though. It's gonna come back around on those Democrats who concocted it.
Trump sends out lies and distortions of the truth on almost a daily basis with his twitter feed... as for his sexual past, he has been accused of the same type of stuff as Slick Willy and is in record saying and doing a plethora of inappropriate things about women. My question is, why do you deny what's in black and white?

I'd have much more respect for Trump supporters if they were honest and said that they don't agree with a lot of Trumps sexual past and recognize his exaggerated propaganda but they have confidence in his ability to institute better policies for our country and are thus ignoring the bad and focusing on the good. That is the reality of the situation

He isn't the President, yet. Slick Willy as President, was fuckin interns in the Oval Office and lied about it. Democrats had no problem with that. So let's say Trump is a pervert. Who cares? How can Democrats claim to have a problem with that? They have no credibility. So to hell with em.
You sound just like one of those blind partisans I mentioned in my previous post. As to the question of do YOU care if our president is a lying sexual pervert it sounds like you are saying NO, you don't care. That goes to the type of person you are... Your deflection, trying to expose democrats for their hypocrisy to diminish blame or accountability for Trump is meaningless. Yes, if a person excused Clintons actions and are now upset about Trumps, they are a partisan hypocrate. Wonderful.... I believe the majority of people including myself object to both Clinton and Trumps actions when it comes to honesty and sexual perversion.

Just pointing out the differences. Democrats dutifully defended all of Slick Willy's perv misadventures while President. Trump isn't the President yet. So you can't compare the two. But one thing's for sure, Democrats of all people, have no right to complain about folks' sexual behavior.

Just pointing out the differences. Democrats dutifully defended all of Slick Willy's perv misadventures while President. Trump isn't the President yet. So you can't compare the two. But one thing's for sure, Democrats of all people, have no right to complain about folks' sexual behavior.
I beg to differ... Everybody has the right to complain about the behavior of our president and it doesn't matter if he hasn't been president yet. I personally don't think we should be digging too deep into the past, as the election is over and we should look forward, but to say stating objections to Trumps past actions and his current habit of dishonest speak is completely acceptable.

Of course each party is going to defend their candidate. You and most republicans are doing that right now for Trump, just as the Dems did it for Clinton. Like I said before, thats what partisan hardliners do and nothing will change that, but who gives a shit about what those people say? Its predictable and irrelevant. The hope is that there are enough objective observers, voters, reporters and state leaders to call out that BS no matter who is doing it.

I beg to differ... Everybody has the right to complain about the behavior of our president and it doesn't matter if he hasn't been president yet. I personally don't think we should be digging too deep into the past, as the election is over and we should look forward, but to say stating objections to Trumps past actions and his current habit of dishonest speak is completely acceptable.

Of course each party is going to defend their candidate. You and most republicans are doing that right now for Trump, just as the Dems did it for Clinton. Like I said before, thats what partisan hardliners do and nothing will change that, but who gives a shit about what those people say? Its predictable and irrelevant. The hope is that there are enough objective observers, voters, reporters and state leaders to call out that BS no matter who is doing it.

When or if President Trump starts fuckin chicks in the Oval Office, we'll talk. Till then, the two aren't comparable. Trump isn't even the President yet. But even if he does turn out to be degenerate perv like Slick Willy, Democrats have no right to complain. They don't have credibility.

When or if President Trump starts fuckin chicks in the Oval Office, we'll talk. Till then, the two aren't comparable. Trump isn't even the President yet. But even if he does turn out to be degenerate perv like Slick Willy, Democrats have no right to complain. They don't have credibility.
I think you're so lost in your argument you don't even know what you are talking about anymore. Yes Trump hasn't banged interns on the desk of the Oval Office. Wonderful you win that one though I don't think anybody is accusing him of that. People object to his character based on his past actions and aggressive personality. They have every right to voice those complaints, plain and simple. I've made the point that those complaints were voiced during the campaign and he won so time to move forward. That should be your point... not that Clinton is worse and you let him get away with it so you have no right to complain about Trump. That's just idiocracy. I could say the same thing to anybody who complained about Bills sexual past or Hillary's dishonesty... they are hypocrites for not holding trump to the same scrutiny. It's a pointless debate between hard headed partisans

Just for fun.....Clinton has had ONE wife, the family value, pussy-grabber, Trump THREE (so far,)

Just for fun.....Clinton has had ONE wife, the family value, pussy-grabber, Trump THREE (so far,)

Ha, still defending the serial rapist. You made my point for me. Thanks.

Forum List

Back