Fact-Checking Trump's BS at yesterdays' news conference (No.2)

Trump and his supporters know good and well that releasing his tax returns are of NO benefit to him

Just for "fun", CONSIDER that the entire election was NOT to determine what "benefits" the Trumpster.
Thats not what the election is about for us... Thats exactly what the election was about for Trump. Remember, he is a winner, he does what he needs to do to win.

Like Clinton, Obama will earn at least half a million per speech on what Reagan called the "mashed potato circuit".

Since Obama is a very young 55 years old, he stands to make hundreds of millions of dollars over the next couple of decades, just for running his mouth.

It's amazing an ex-President can earn more in one hour than he did in an entire year in the most important job on the planet.

Although Obama and his ego will have a difficult time staying inside of 60 minutes.

Very true........and just imagine what Trump will request in dollars to use his name on a building AFTER his presidency......He won't have to give (thank God) all that many speeches.

Quite being a hypocrite.
You guys just want his taxes for cannon fodder.
I could care less about Clinton taxes. Because they didn't work to earn any of it anyway.
Taxes mean nothing.
Romney had wealth of 250 million and you guys made it out like he was the richest man in the world. And the Clintons are now richer than he is.

You guys just need to stop making attempts at "facts" because you LITERALLY FAIL EVERY TIME:

Hillary Clinton's net worth 2016: Here's a look inside the candidate's personal finances

Forbes estimates the combined worth of Hillary and former president Bill Clinton at $45 million.
ya right.

LMAO, brilliant rejoinder.
I learned all sorts of #### while hauling hay for my dad. :)

Clearly nothing relevant to this thread.
Quite being a hypocrite.
You guys just want his taxes for cannon fodder.

So, to morons like you the fact that Trump stated that he would release his taxes after that [fantasy] audit, was bullshit......and the fact that EVERY other president has divulged his tax return was ALSO bullshit......

You'd think that a successful businessman would want to flaunt his wealth, investments, earning and charity-giving.....LOL
Trump and his supporters know good and well that releasing his tax returns are of NO benefit to him, all it would do is open him up to scrutiny and attacks from his opposition. I don't believe the "audit" excuse at all... He hid behind that so he could avoid opening that door. We are never going to see those tax returns and we all know why.
God help us if a farmer ever runs for prez
The left wing rags will have a field day with those guys.

Thats not what the election is about for us... Thats exactly what the election was about for Trump. Remember, he is a winner, he does what he needs to do to win.

So, the possibility that he is NOT a [financial} winner doesn't bother you....You must be one of those Trump nitwits who actually salivates whenever trump ends his bullshit with "....believe me...."

Like Clinton, Obama will earn at least half a million per speech on what Reagan called the "mashed potato circuit".

Since Obama is a very young 55 years old, he stands to make hundreds of millions of dollars over the next couple of decades, just for running his mouth.

It's amazing an ex-President can earn more in one hour than he did in an entire year in the most important job on the planet.

Although Obama and his ego will have a difficult time staying inside of 60 minutes.

Very true........and just imagine what Trump will request in dollars to use his name on a building AFTER his presidency......He won't have to give (thank God) all that many speeches.
The Trump name will last about .00043 seconds on a building overseas before someone blows it up.

God help us if a farmer ever runs for prez
The left wing rags will have a field day with those guys.
2rcblhk.jpg

Oh man, this OP flooding the Forum with repetitive insanity again? Come on USMB. Take some action.

Oh man, this OP flooding the Forum with repetitive insanity again? Come on USMB. Take some action.

How "true"......Anything that counters right wing dogma is insulting to idiots, correct?

Trump stated:

“The only one that cares about my tax returns are the reporters. … You learn very little to a tax return.”

Trump is wrong on both counts. A Pew Research Center poll conducted Jan. 4 to 9 found that 60 percent of Americans believed Trump has a responsibility to release his tax returns.

Meanwhile, tax experts say that tax returns provide insight about a person’s finances in several key areas.

First, the tax return reveals a person’s annual income. A person’s net worth is not disclosed, but voters would gain an understanding of a person’s cash flow. Second, voters would understand the sources of a person’s income, such as how much comes from certain businesses, speeches, dividends, capital gains and so forth.

Third, a tax return would disclose how much a person gives to charity. Mitt Romney gave almost $2.3 million to charity in 2011, while Bill and Hillary Clinton gave $3 million to charity in 2014. We know these figures because of information in their tax returns.

Trump claims he has given $102 million to charity in the past five years, but a Post investigation found not a cent in actual cash — mostly just free rounds of golf, given away by his courses for charity auctions and raffles. Trump’s tax return would clear up exactly how much he has really given to charity — indeed, whether he has given anything at all.

Fourth, a tax return would reveal how aggressive Trump has been on his taxes. There is no black-and-white approach to taxes; there are many gray areas subject to interpretation, especially regarding deductions. Trump frequently suggests that he knows how to game the system, so voters would learn whether he takes the same approach to his taxes.

Finally, the tax returns would disclose what percentage of Trump’s income actually goes to taxes.

Fact-checking President-elect Trump’s news conference
I bet your happier than a pig in mud that your prediction that Hillary would win the election didn't come true.
You wouldn't have been able to post this thread.

How "true"......Anything that counters right wing dogma is insulting to idiots, correct?

You're flooding the Forum with repetitive gibberish. It isn't right. You hate Donald Trump, we get it. How many more times and ways can you tell us that?

It's why i've proposed USMB create an 'Anti-Trump' Forum. That would give y'all haters a place to hang together, and it would ease the flooding insanity. I hope USMB considers my suggestion.

Trump stated:

“The only one that cares about my tax returns are the reporters. … You learn very little to a tax return.”

Trump is wrong on both counts. A Pew Research Center poll conducted Jan. 4 to 9 found that 60 percent of Americans believed Trump has a responsibility to release his tax returns.

Meanwhile, tax experts say that tax returns provide insight about a person’s finances in several key areas.

First, the tax return reveals a person’s annual income. A person’s net worth is not disclosed, but voters would gain an understanding of a person’s cash flow. Second, voters would understand the sources of a person’s income, such as how much comes from certain businesses, speeches, dividends, capital gains and so forth.

Third, a tax return would disclose how much a person gives to charity. Mitt Romney gave almost $2.3 million to charity in 2011, while Bill and Hillary Clinton gave $3 million to charity in 2014. We know these figures because of information in their tax returns.

Trump claims he has given $102 million to charity in the past five years, but a Post investigation found not a cent in actual cash — mostly just free rounds of golf, given away by his courses for charity auctions and raffles. Trump’s tax return would clear up exactly how much he has really given to charity — indeed, whether he has given anything at all.

Fourth, a tax return would reveal how aggressive Trump has been on his taxes. There is no black-and-white approach to taxes; there are many gray areas subject to interpretation, especially regarding deductions. Trump frequently suggests that he knows how to game the system, so voters would learn whether he takes the same approach to his taxes.

Finally, the tax returns would disclose what percentage of Trump’s income actually goes to taxes.

Fact-checking President-elect Trump’s news conference
I'm afraid that at some point, his lies will no longer be news. I watched his news conference and when he said that, I expected some reporter to correct him since that knowledge was already out there. Nothing. No one said a thing. He has them trained.

You're flooding the Forum with repetitive gibberish. It isn't right. You hate Donald Trump, we get it. How many more times and ways can you tell us that?

It's why i've proposed USMB create an 'Anti-Trump' Forum. That would give y'all haters a place to hang together, and it would ease the flooding insanity. I hope USMB considers my suggestion.
How about a pro American democracy forum? That would leave out your kind, right?

I bet your happier than a pig in mud that your prediction that Hillary would win the election didn't come true.
You wouldn't have been able to post this thread.

What does your post have to do with Trump spewing bullshit?

Forum List

Back