Factory discards CV-19 test swabs after maskless Trump visit

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
What a selfish bastard. I'd suggest that they send him the bill - But his check would likely bounce :mad:

A medical swab manufacturer was forced to discard coronavirus testing swabs following Donald Trumpā€˜s visit to its Maine facility, according to USA Today.​
While workers in lab coats and personal protective equipment worked on the factory floor during the presidentā€™s visit to Puritan Medical Products on Friday, Mr Trump ā€” who did not wear a mask ā€” walked through the facility and visited with workers.​
Puritanā€™s marketing manager for the company told USA Today that the factory was in ā€œlimitedā€ operation during the presidentā€™s tour and ā€œswabs produced during that time will be discardedā€.​

480f1f0c-2fc6-4e88-9425-b1cd7d710bdb-AP_Virus_Outbreak_Trump_1.jpg

What a selfish bastard. I'd suggest that they send him the bill - But his check would likely bounce :mad:

A medical swab manufacturer was forced to discard coronavirus testing swabs following Donald Trumpā€˜s visit to its Maine facility, according to USA Today.​
While workers in lab coats and personal protective equipment worked on the factory floor during the presidentā€™s visit to Puritan Medical Products on Friday, Mr Trump ā€” who did not wear a mask ā€” walked through the facility and visited with workers.​
Puritanā€™s marketing manager for the company told USA Today that the factory was in ā€œlimitedā€ operation during the presidentā€™s tour and ā€œswabs produced during that time will be discardedā€.​

He is such an unthinking jerk. Great picture. Ought to be a campaign ad.

He's swabbing for boogers :)

Those masks do not prevent Wuhan virus from spreading. Rather silly they are working around this test kits without more than that.

Those masks do not prevent Wuhan virus from spreading. Rather silly they are working around this test kits without more than that.

Oh God - another misinformed lunatic. Damn straight masks help to keep CV-19 from spreading. And the workers in these plants are wearing rubber gloves, gowns and hairnets. Let me repeat .. Donald is a selfish bastard.

Oh God - another misinformed lunatic. Damn straight masks help to keep CV-19 from spreading. And the workers in these plants are wearing rubber gloves, gowns and hairnets. Let me repeat .. Donald is a selfish bastard.
The masks ā€œhelpā€, not prevent. Thus why would they be used in an environment making test kits? They should be wearing full 100% prevention gear.

A medical swab manufacturer was forced to discard coronavirus testing swabs following Donald Trumpā€˜s visit to its Maine facility, according to USA Today
Fuck that shit. It's a DNA rape kit for the local P.D. looking to solve cold cases on a match, and expand their rolls of registered sex offenders and serial killers. Too bad they weren't honest about their motives to begin with when they collected that stuff from us without authorization.

A medical swab manufacturer was forced to discard coronavirus testing swabs following Donald Trumpā€˜s visit to its Maine facility, according to USA Today
Fuck that shit. It's a DNA rape kit for the local P.D. looking to solve cold cases on a match, and expand their rolls of registered sex offenders and serial killers. Too bad they weren't honest about their motives to begin with when they collected that stuff from us without authorization.

What in God's name are you yammering about now?

Choose your source loon.

main swab manufacture has to discard everything due to trump visit

Proves that everything and everywhere Trump goes turns to shit.

Rick Wilson was right.

1504967758697.jpg

He's swabbing for boogers :)

Did he find you?

Rick Wilson was right.

1504967758697.jpg

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

Yeah, you probably also laugh at our generals like Powell, Mullen & Mattis in addition to GWB (who hates your Donnie) - HUNDREDS of well known conservatives and hundreds of thousands of other REAL conservatives who held their noses and voted for his fat ass last time but won't be making THAT mistake again.

Have a good time! :cool-45:

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

Yeah, you probably also laugh at our generals like Powell, Mullen & Mattis in addition to GWB (who hates your Donnie) - HUNDREDS of well known conservatives and hundreds of thousands of other REAL conservatives who held their noses and voted for his fat ass last time but won't be making THAT mistake again.

After Trump loses, all the Trumphumpers will do is vote shame all who voted him out.

He is tested daily and is negative. Leftist narrative and you fell for it. Tsk tsk tsk, White.

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

No one that you named is Conservative
Try again.

He is tested daily and is negative. Leftist narrative and you fell for it. Tsk tsk tsk, White.

He's not falling for it, he is pushing it.
He simply hates President Trump.

I laugh at Rick Wilson
Everyone should.

After Trump loses, all the Trumphumpers will do is vote shame all who voted him out.

Nah - They'll blame it on nonexistent voter fraud and slither back under their rocks after taking to the streets with AR-15's and threatening a civil war. Dear Leader can then buy a private island for himself and his loyal subjects (IF he can afford it) - Where he'll hold a rally every night under a Banana Republican Tree and nobody will know it.

Untitled.jpg

He's not falling for it, he is pushing it.
He simply hates President Trump.
Which is itself is insanity. Pushing illogical ideas is stupid

Forum List

Back