Failed Presidential Candidate & NY Mayor Dastardly Bill De Blasio seriously declares himself the nation’s greatest mayor

You’d think it was satire but it isn’t...-

“This is the strongest mayoralty in the country, in every sense, and the strongest city in the country, in every sense, and we can persevere through all sorts of challenges and we will. So I’m quite confident in what we can do in the next year and a half,” the term-limited mayor boasted at his daily City Hall press briefing.

And he said anyone who doubts that doesn’t have a firm grasp on reality.

“I think anyone who questions the ability of this city government to do what we’re here to do — and my ability as mayor to use all the tools of city government even in a time of crisis

How many time have we heard the bloviator in chief declare to the world that he is the “best” or
greatest”. He says it it so often that those words mean nothing anymore.

Be that as it may, DeBlasio like Trump is from Queens, New York and anyone who has been to Queens knows that bragging and boasting is part of their DNA.

How many time have we heard the bloviator in chief declare to the world that he is the “best” or

Be that as it may, DeBlasio like Trump is from Queens, New York and anyone who has been to Queens knows that bragging and boasting is part of their DNA.

Trump has a record that backs him up.
De Bozo is a complete fuck up.

So let me get this straight. For three or more years you have been hollering, kick and screaming about Trump not telling the truth. Now suddenly when a fellow responsable for more deaths due to the virus decides to lie about more things you are all over the its in his DNA excuse.
Hypocritical much?

this should be in the satire section, right?

He's right. Of course COVID-19 is the greatest pandemic of my lifetime.

~~~~~~~
Except for the fact that both the Governor and Mayor actually committed genocide of the elderly in Nursing Homes..

Remember when he said he would need 50,000 ventilators? All the liberals here screamed the same line. Even forcing covid into nursing homes and killing old people didn’t raise it above 5000 in reality.
The people of New York deserve the government they have.

Forum List

Back