Fair and Impartial Trump Jury

All comes to the purpose of this thread

Does one contrary statement negate everything else you said before that ?
But you are simply making shit up about what Trump said.

Your hero juror explicitly said "I don’t like his persona,” “He just seems very selfish and self-serving " “It’s just not my cup of tea.” And you find it believable when she says she can be fair and unbiased.

I have some wonderful swampland in Arizona., I can give you an excellent price. You interested?

But you are simply making shit up about what Trump said.

Your hero juror explicitly said "I don’t like his persona,” “He just seems very selfish and self-serving " “It’s just not my cup of tea.” And you find it believable when she says she can be fair and unbiased.

I have some wonderful swampland in Arizona., I can give you an excellent price. You interested?
And you find it believable that Trump wanted the Mob to March peacefully on the Capitol?

:laughing0301:

And you find it believable that Trump wanted the Mob to March peacefully on the Capitol?

:laughing0301:
Absolutely. No question. Only those with the most severe cases of TDS would imply that he intend the crowd to riot and storm the capitol. That riot fucked up his entire legal plan to throw the certifications back to the states.

It looks like he NYC Jury will be fair and impartial in judging Trump

I don’t like his persona,” she said. “I don’t like some of my coworkers, but I don’t try to sabotage their work.”

“He just seems very selfish and self-serving so I don’t really appreciate that in any public servant, so I don’t know him as a person, so I don’t know how he is in terms of his integrity,” she added. “It’s just not my cup of tea.”

In denying Trump’s challenge, Merchan said it’s not enough that she doesn’t like his persona because she said she was certain she could set that aside to be fair and impartial.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

giphy (1).gif

Trump always claimed New Yorkers loved him and would cheer and applaud when they saw him. Now he says they hate him so much till he can't get a fair trial. I don't see how both can be true. Was he lying before, or is he lying now?
Yes.

That she is. A jurist saying what she did should not be seated, EVER. In a normal world, this would be obvious. As a possible jurist, she would never be seated at any other trial when saying that about anyone else.

And you just prove again how dumb you are.
For someone to not hold an opinion they'd need to be deaf, dumb, and brain dead.

One does not need to "like" a person to render a fair judgement of the evidence.
I was absolutely certain OJ was guilty.
BUT, were I on the jury I would have voted to acquit BECAUSE the evidence was tainted and once that tainted evidence, tainted by the LAPD's own actions, was removed there was insufficient evidence to convict.

Everyone has bias. The question is can one separate their bias from the facts presented.

For someone to not hold an opinion they'd need to be deaf, dumb, and brain dead.

One does not need to "like" a person to render a fair judgement of the evidence.
I was absolutely certain OJ was guilty.
BUT, were I on the jury I would have voted to acquit BECAUSE the evidence was tainted and once that tainted evidence, tainted by the LAPD's own actions, was removed there was insufficient evidence to convict.

Everyone has bias. The question is can one separate their bias from the facts presented.
Most accused criminals are not likeable guys, that is the way criminals are.
But even if the accused is a nice guy and a priest, EMT, fireman, does a lot of public service…..if the evidence supports it, you have to convict.

I don’t like his persona,” she said. “I don’t like some of my coworkers, but I don’t try to sabotage their work.”

“He just seems very selfish and self-serving so I don’t really appreciate that in any public servant, so I don’t know him as a person, so I don’t know how he is in terms of his integrity,” she added. “It’s just not my cup of tea.”

In denying Trump’s challenge, Merchan said it’s not enough that she doesn’t like his persona because she said she was certain she could set that aside to be fair and impartial.

The latest sham trial that is mocking our justice system will have a stacked jury just like the OJ jury. Anyone with common sense sees what has been going on for the last 8 years.

The latest sham trial that is mocking our justice system will have a stacked jury just like the OJ jury. Anyone with common sense sees what has been going on for the last 8 years.
Other than Trump is being accused of something, what makes the trial a sham?

Forum List

Back