Fake Audit = Real Failure. Now These Clowns Want To Go Door-to-Door

There are a lot of people not good with weapons. But there are a lot who are. Just like in the blue areas where groups kill individuals, that can be the same in red areas if it gets that way.
HuH ^ :confused-84:

Free Beacon and BriteFart - The latter which was in cahoots with O'Keefe editing videos?
PASS

Fact: the AZ audit raises serious concerns....left loons can blabber all day long but it's serious
I'll translate this lib thread, shared shitless of the audits and that other states may implement audits.
Tell ya what. Let the Neo-GOP's Frauditors publish their work and let it be peer reviewed. If past is prologue then you can bet it's another ....um....er,,what was that last investigation they were crowing about? Durham? How'd that report work out for ya?

There are a lot of people not good with weapons. But there are a lot who are. Just like in the blue areas where groups kill individuals, that can be the same in red areas if it gets that way.
HuH ^ :confused-84:
I think he's saying there are a lot of people not good with weapons. But there are lot...who...are..just like in the...blue areas? where groups ki....???

Nope, haven't a fuckin' clue.

Free Beacon and BriteFart - The latter which was in cahoots with O'Keefe editing videos?
PASS
Yes you can always trust your liberal main stream media as not only do they have your best interests at heart, they are paragons of virtue and honesty.

Fact: the AZ audit raises serious concerns....left loons can blabber all day long but it's serious
I'll translate this lib thread, shared shitless of the audits and that other states may implement audits.
Tell ya what. Let the Neo-GOP's Frauditors publish their work and let it be peer reviewed. If past is prologue then you can bet it's another ....um....er,,what was that last investigation they were crowing about? Durham? How'd that report work out for ya?
Not to worry

That Durham Investigation Report will be out any day

Problem with the illegal Q-Kook Fraudit is that it can't be audited or fact checked in any manner. The ballots are compromised, the machines are compromised, and whatever they come up with will be believed by Big Lie theorists.

It's an embarrassing joke for the state of AZ.

Problem with the illegal Q-Kook Fraudit is that it can't be audited or fact checked in any manner. The ballots are compromised, the machines are compromised, and whatever they come up with will be believed by Big Lie theorists.

They are incompetent and it shows. I think we have some pretty smart people who will be able to tell what they did to the ballots and tell us how their conclusions are inaccurate. Time will tell. Like my 4 year old grandson said to me "Papa, you have to be patient!"

PASS
Attacking the source. Lefties never change.

They are incompetent and it shows. I think we have some pretty smart people who will be able to tell what they did to the ballots and tell us how their conclusions are inaccurate. Time will tell. Like my 4 year old grandson said to me "Papa, you have to be patient!"
They can be the smartest person in the world -
But the findings of the Fraudit will transcend fact checking.
This is by design I might add - A feature/ not a bug ;)

What the fuck are you babbling about? The same morons who screamed the we should trust election officials are no screaming that we can't trust election officials.

What does that tell you?

Deal, we are happy to audit and publish Dem election rigging and fraud.

If Dems haven't committed election rigging, cheating and fraud then you have nothing to worry about right.

Statement from Jack Sellers, Republican Chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, 07/15/2021:

Statement from Chairman Jack Sellers On Senate Audit Briefing​

It’s clear the people hired by Arizona Senate leadership to supposedly bring integrity to our elections are instead just bringing incompetence.

At today’s briefing, the Senate’s uncertified contractors asked a lot of open-ended questions, portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections. In some cases, they dropped bombshell numbers that are simply not accurate.

What we heard today represents an alternate reality that has veered out of control since the November General Election. Senate leadership should be ashamed they broadcast the half-baked theories of the “Deep Rig” crowd to the world today.

To Senate leaders I say, stop accusing us of not cooperating when we have given you everything qualified auditors would need to do this job.

Finish your audit, release the report, and be prepared to defend it in Court.

What the fuck are you babbling about? The same morons who screamed the we should trust election officials are no screaming that we can't trust election officials.

What does that tell you?
It tells me that these are NOT “qualified election officials” :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back