🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake burger bans and other people's masks: Republicans crawl deeper into their imaginary victimhood

That's when I mostly stopped participating on this message board
HaHaHa, and yet here you are spewing your daily dose of Trump hatred. Are you going to whine about the last POTUS for the next 3 3/4 years in order to deflect from the incompetence of the current illegitimate regime? After the census report, you only have to wait for 1 3/4 years and the republicans will have control of the house--Again. Maybe we can have another impeachment. HaHaHa, careful what you wish for Skippy, you may get it.

That's when I mostly stopped participating on this message board
HaHaHa, and yet here you are spewing your daily dose of Trump hatred. Are you going to whine about the last POTUS for the next 3 3/4 years in order to deflect from the incompetence of the current illegitimate regime? After the census report, you only have to wait for 1 3/4 years and the republicans will have control of the house--Again. Maybe we can have another impeachment. HaHaHa, careful what you wish for Skippy, you may get it.
He's history. I bet he's miserable too because he loved being center stage, and now he's off stage. For Trump, that's worse than purgatory. As for me, I find that sentence to be both fitting and satisfying.

And what are the serious concerns of middle aged, white, feminist bloggers like Andrea Marcotte?

Being victimized by "microaggressions" as insensitive males "man-splain" in your face?

People ignoring your preferred pronoun? Or not knowing it? Or caring? Gender Pronouns | LGBT Resource Center

Can't decide which "pussy hat" to wear to the Elizabeth Warren speech at MIddlebury college?
The beanie or ball cap?

Who says conservatives are on the "wrong side" of any issues? Only a presumptive, self superior douche
who would post the ultimate irrelevancy of the thoughts of an unknown blogger like Andrea Marcotte.
Get over your own smug bullshit.

“In the real world, there are real problems that serious people are worried about: global pandemic, climate change, economic inequality, systematic racism, mass shootings, and gendered violence, just to name a few. ..
LOL! Talk about imaginary victimhood! Libs have no self-awareness.
None at all. It's called irony.

“In the real world, there are real problems that serious people are worried about: global pandemic, climate change, economic inequality, systematic racism, mass shootings, and gendered violence, just to name a few. The problem for Republicans, of course, is that they are, quite literally, on the wrong side of pretty much each of those issues, and spend their time either actively making problems worse or getting in the way of people who want to fix things.”

Exactly.
My god, did also hear from larry kudlow that we will have to drink plant based beer under President Biden????

“In the real world, there are real problems that serious people are worried about: global pandemic, climate change, economic inequality, systematic racism, mass shootings, and gendered violence, just to name a few.

Those are your fears and feelings, Bob.

I'm sorry, but Americans simply aren't going to relinquish their civil liberties in order to placate them.

Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day.

Feel free to go hold up a sign some place, though.

kick me.gif

I'm concerned Biden may have me eliminated for passing gas. I have a nervous stomach.

th

Soylent Green is PEOPLE

I actually saw that movie in a movie theater when it was released. The whole Soylent Green is people was BS, but the human race cause of the death of the environment due to overpopulation will likely come true since the estimated population of planet Earth was 4 Billion people the year after the movie was released, and it's estimated to be 8 Billion people only two years from now.. That's a doubling of the Earth's population in only 50 years.

World population - Wikipedia

It's not a current event, it's a poorly written screed by somebody named Armanda Marcotte of Salon blog. The fact of the matter is that the pop-ed is proof that democrats still want to play the victims even though they won all the marbles.

th

Soylent Green is PEOPLE

I actually saw that movie in a movie theater when it was released. The whole Soylent Green is people was BS, but the human race cause of the death of the environment due to overpopulation will likely come true since the estimated population of planet Earth was 4 Billion people the year after the movie was released, and it's estimated to be 8 Billion people only two years from now.. That's a doubling of the Earth's population in only 50 years.

World population - Wikipedia
In that dystopian world there was a lot less vegetation left. Heston takes a lot of grief for his gun views. But he at the time advanced in some of his later movies, diversity a bit.

Exactly the kind of shit that Obama did repetitively that caused Trump to elected.

Except that Obama was a two termer - Trump barely made it through one! ;)
Except his incumbent Hillary was defeated soundly by Trump. The Left has a very low learning curve, they keep doing the same shit, expecting different results.

Forum List

Back