Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Well, the counties sent out ballots without requests. Listen Linda
Name the counties.
That’s because they requested almost three times more, dope.
I believe that relates to the request to do a forensic audit of the physical ballots. Why were ballots received after November 3?

This is why...honestly, do you live under a fucking rock? Get out of the Fox/Newsmax bubble every once in a while.

Illegal

Maybe on the Q planet you live on...but here on Earth One, perfectly legal. My state has been doing it for years now.

Name the counties.
I believe that relates to the request to do a forensic audit of the physical ballots. Why were ballots received after November 3?

This is why...honestly, do you live under a fucking rock? Get out of the Fox/Newsmax bubble every once in a while.

Illegal

Maybe on the Q planet you live on...but here on Earth One, perfectly legal. My state has been doing it for years now.
No idea what you’re talking about. I don’t do fantasy island

Name the counties.

Illegal

No idea what you’re talking about
Which part? The part where accepting ballots postmarked on election day up to X number of days after the election is perfectly legal? It is. California has had a plus three day rule for years. They extended it last year since Trump was intentionally screwing with postal service. Nothing illegal about it.

Name the counties.

Illegal

Which part? The part where accepting ballots postmarked on election day up to X number of days after the election is perfectly legal? It is. California has had a plus three day rule for years. They extended it last year since Trump was intentionally screwing with postal service. Nothing illegal about it.
When the State legislature does not make those extensions law it is illegal.

Name the counties.

Illegal

The ones received after Election Day

Name the counties.

Illegal

Exactly

Courts say otherwise. Either way, it didn’t amount to enough ballots to make a dent in Trump’s shellacking in Pennsylvania.
Judges made some of those extensions possible just like some SOS's did. Neither have the authority to do that. That makes the extensions illegal.

Name the counties.

Illegal

The courts diagreed...

Judges made some of those extensions possible just like some SOS's did. Neither have the authority to do that. That makes the extensions illegal.
What’s the name for a body that decides what is and is not illegal?

A court?

Yeah, they disagree with your assertion.

Name the counties.

Illegal

The courts diagreed...
The courts do make laws. State officials do not make laws. Those changes were illegal

Forum List

Back