Fake GOP scandals stick to the Clintons, real scandals slide off Teflon Trump

What did she accomplish as Senator? Secretary of State?
Too long to write Google her accomplishments

Did you really write, and I quote: "Too long to write Google her accomplishments". When asked, Hillary Clinton has not been able to give even one example nor have her strongest supporters.

Glad to see you went out of your way to confirm that her "accomplishments" have been only negative.
What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

There are so many but I mostly agree with the top three:

1. Her China speech on women.

Speeches aren't accomplishments. Trump gives two or three speeches every day.

2. Her role in killing Osama bin Laden.

She played absolutely no role in that. In fact, Obama played no role in it.

3. The effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

ROFL! What role was that?
You just can't take it, can you. After all the GOP/Bush failure, you just can't take it. Sad. Sad and pitiful.

Was this supposed to have some connection with what I posted?

He liberated a country dumbass, to NAD Obama cut and ran and screwed it up. Making all those 1000's of soldiers that died. Died in vain.
That didn't want to be "liberated." :asshole:
Obama saved 10s of thousands of AMERICAN lives by withdrawing from Bush's Folly preventing Bush from killing more Americans in vain. :asshole:
Do you not realize this? Women voting, dumbass? Obama messed that up.View attachment 74920
They are STILL voting, :asshole:, Bush and his "elected" puppet Nouri Maliki owns the mess they are voting for.

Iraq elections: Maliki's State of Law 'wins most seats' - BBC News
Obama ended in his own words, a successful Iraq war. He owns the failure.
And the peace was lost by Bush's hand picked puppet, Maliki, who was "elected" in 2006. Bush owns Maliki's failure.
Bush handed Obama a stable Iraq. Obama by his own words ended that war successfully. Obama owns the mess called Iraq.

Hatred helped Obama. Hillary hasn't debated someone who isn't afraid to hit her back. Trump will, hell no democrat has had a hard debate.
Describe how hatred helped Obama. I gotta hear this one.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Hatred of Bush.
Of the slimebag that got 1000's killed by starting a BS war? GWB should be hung by his neck
He liberated a country dumbass, to NAD Obama cut and ran and screwed it up. Making all those 1000's of soldiers that died. Died in vain.
Liberated a country. If someone invaded the US and claimed to have "liberated it", would they be hero's in your eyes?
Yes, Obama was handed a stable Iraq. Then he cut and ran, now it's a failure.

Forum List

Back