Fake Journalism...Explained

ZZ PUPPS

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
The liberal MSM that fed you all those polls and pundits showing/saying Hellary would have a landslide victory.

The liberal MSM that fed you all those polls and pundits showing/saying Hellary would have a landslide victory.

Just how partisan is Facebook's fake news? We tested it

The threads and posts accusing HRC and or the Democrats of nefarious deeds, and the claim that the MSM prints and broadcasts misleading and partisan 'news', is a product of Big LIes posted on Social Media, and echoed by RW propaganda, and eventually here by members of the echo chamber.

In short the Crazy Right Wing has been brainwashed to believe up is down or in the immortal words in the novel 1984

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

We have entered into a new era, the era of Authoritarian Governance, wherein the nations highest post is held by someone who plays fast and loose with the truth, and is building an administration of cronies who will do his bidding.

The CRW has gotten what it wanted, and now censorship by tweets has already commenced. What manner will be used to control the media, and we the people, in the years to come?

FB is fraught with fake liberal news.....even with all that, their Hillary lost big league....

The threads and posts accusing HRC and or the Democrats of nefarious deeds, and the claim that the MSM prints and broadcasts misleading and partisan 'news', is a product of Big LIes posted on Social Media, and echoed by RW propaganda, and eventually here by members of the echo chamber.

In short the Crazy Right Wing has been brainwashed to believe up is down or in the immortal words in the novel 1984

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

We have entered into a new era, the era of Authoritarian Governance, wherein the nations highest post is held by someone who plays fast and loose with the truth, and is building an administration of cronies who will do his bidding.

The CRW has gotten what it wanted, and now censorship by tweets has already commenced. What manner will be used to control the media, and we the people, in the years to come?

Yet you refute my post not. What's next from you, Bush Did It?

FB is fraught with fake liberal news.....even with all that, their Hillary lost big league....

It seems once again owebo has lied. And yet the CRW will probably support this miscreant.

I suppose he wants everyone to believe him, and not PC World (gee, I wonder which source has an agenda?).

It seems once again owebo has lied. And yet the CRW will probably support this miscreant.

I suppose he wants everyone to believe him, and not PC World (gee, I wonder which source has an agenda?).
FB says you're a fake.....

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Your post is foolish, you have no evidence; mine has a source, PC World!

Last edited:

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Your post is foolish, you have no evidence; my has a source, PC World!

LOL!

Forum List

Back