Fake News CNN and MSNBC...What Is Next For Them?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Now that we only watch them for short term entertainment. How should they rebrand themselves to acquire intelligent viewers?

Last edited:
Man oh man they are making bloody fools of themselves. Elmo? Claiming that Trump is putting them in danger?

They've gone full retard.

:lol:

Now that we only watch them for short term entertainment. How should they rebrand themselves to acquire intelligent viewers?
Not possible.

...but they likely will continue duping dumb Americans in perpetuity.

All theses rubes who claim the major networks are fake... where do they get their news ?

From these fringe internet hack sights ?! That you'll believe !

All theses rubes who claim the major networks are fake... where do they get their news ?

Well, ain't that Van Jones? Is he not speaking? Mm, photo shop and cut vedio,I see. But if that's the case, why hasn't he come out condemning the vedio?

Lol, yup.

Until the investigation reports its findings, yes it is. DUHHHHHH.

Do you think CNN will still be on air next week?

Duh. Dupes don't understand that retractions are the sign of healthy journalism. Unlike your bs propaganda /hate machine. Never stops lying and ignoring...

Every news network gets bad sourcing at times and misses the mark. CNN has a very small percentage of these and when they do they take action. Fox does the same thing.
Both have too much opinion/analysis discussions about Trump and CNN has had a very critical spotlight on him. That may be off putting for some viewers but it's not fake news. Unfortunately it is driving their high ratings. The term fake news is being way overblown and is not accurate in most cases

Saudi Arabia is about to put Al Jazera out of business. MSNBC plans to move to Qatar and fill the gap.

They'll make Rachael Maddow wear a full burka, but in her case...Mohamed and I agree---the burka is a blessing.

CNN is going to be folded into Mad Magazine.

Forum List

Back