Fake News Media Fact-Checkers Ignore Hillary’s Wild Election Claims

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Surprise, surprise.....more evidence the 'Chosen One' was given a pass....

"Fact-checkers ignored, for example, Clinton’s claim that she “beat” President Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Clinton appears to be referencing the fact that she received a plurality — although not a majority — of the popular vote, which is irrelevant in determining the winner of the election.

Clinton’s claim, which is misleading at best and a lie at worst, is especially pertinent in light of recent surveys showing that a majority of Democratic voters believe the unfounded conspiracy theory that Trump is only president because Russia tampered with voting tallies to steal the election for him.

Fact-checkers similarly remained silent on Clinton’s claim that voter-suppression — “particularly in Wisconsin,” which she virtually ignored throughout the general election campaign — is to blame for Trump’s victory. As
previously noted by TheDC, even liberal news sources have previously rejected that alleged, unproven voter suppression caused her loss.

That claim was just as unsupported by evidence as Trump’s claim that his smaller share of the popular vote was due to widespread voter fraud — a claim that was widely fact-checked in the media.

One of the leading fact-check sites, PolitiFact, hasn’t fact-checked any of Clinton’s claims since before the election, despite her re-emergence as a vocal critic of the president. The last time PolitiFact
bothered to fact-check Hillary Clinton was on November 6, 2016.

Another prominent fact-checker, Factcheck.org hasn’t done much better at correcting Clinton’s dishonest statements. Factcheck.org has fact-checked Clinton just once since the election. In that instance, the fact-checker noted Clinton’s
false claim that no moderator asked Trump about how he was going to create jobs."

Perhaps the fact-checkers and her All-In media supporters have just said, "Why bother checking", acknowledging that most of what comes out of her mouth, especially on her current 'BLAME Tour', is just bullshit anyway.

:p

Fact-Checkers Ignore Hillary’s Wild Election Claims

Surprise, surprise.....more evidence the 'Chosen One' was given a pass....

"Fact-checkers ignored, for example, Clinton’s claim that she “beat” President Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Clinton appears to be referencing the fact that she received a plurality — although not a majority — of the popular vote, which is irrelevant in determining the winner of the election.

Clinton’s claim, which is misleading at best and a lie at worst, is especially pertinent in light of recent surveys showing that a majority of Democratic voters believe the unfounded conspiracy theory that Trump is only president because Russia tampered with voting tallies to steal the election for him.

Fact-checkers similarly remained silent on Clinton’s claim that voter-suppression — “particularly in Wisconsin,” which she virtually ignored throughout the general election campaign — is to blame for Trump’s victory. As
previously noted by TheDC, even liberal news sources have previously rejected that alleged, unproven voter suppression caused her loss.

That claim was just as unsupported by evidence as Trump’s claim that his smaller share of the popular vote was due to widespread voter fraud — a claim that was widely fact-checked in the media.

One of the leading fact-check sites, PolitiFact, hasn’t fact-checked any of Clinton’s claims since before the election, despite her re-emergence as a vocal critic of the president. The last time PolitiFact
bothered to fact-check Hillary Clinton was on November 6, 2016.

Another prominent fact-checker, Factcheck.org hasn’t done much better at correcting Clinton’s dishonest statements. Factcheck.org has fact-checked Clinton just once since the election. In that instance, the fact-checker noted Clinton’s
false claim that no moderator asked Trump about how he was going to create jobs."

Perhaps the fact-checkers and her All-In media supporters have just said, "Why bother checking", acknowledging that most of what comes out of her mouth, especially on her current 'BLAME Tour', is just bullshit anyway.

:p

Fact-Checkers Ignore Hillary’s Wild Election Claims

Can't get enough hillary eh?

No, I - like America - has had enough of this lying, incompetent, criminal b!tch, but she just won't go away. She is trying to remain relevant so she can mount another 'cheating-aided, All-In-media-protected/supported 3-Time-Loser 2020 Election Bid.

Just make it go away.

No, I - like America - has had enough of this lying, incompetent, criminal b!tch, but she just won't go away. She is trying to remain relevant so she can mount another 'cheating-aided, All-In-media-protected/supported 3-Time-Loser 2020 Election Bid.

Just make it go away.

You are suggesting in the OP she get more press. You seem confused.

Just make it go away.

She is getting more press:

She recently announced she is part of 'The Resistance', just like NSA Criminal leaker Realty Winner'

She is currently on her 'It's Not my Fault' 2016 Election Blame Tour

Like Barry, she pops off about Trump from time to time when she wants to make sure no one is forgetting about her....

Again, just make IT go away.

Just make it go away.

She is getting more press:

She recently announced she is part of 'The Resistance', just like NSA Criminal leaker Realty Winner'

She is currently on her 'It's Not my Fault' 2016 Election Blame Tour

Like Barry, she pops off about Trump from time to time when she wants to make sure no one is forgetting about her....

Again, just make IT go away.

And you are starting threads to discuss her and wanting all the fact check sites to spend time on her. You can't get enough.

Let me type this again...I will even do so slower for you so you can keep up -

Make It go away...preferably off to jail....but 'away' will suffice.

I do wonder, however, how the Democratic party has sunk so pathetically low that they CHOSE to run such a disastrously poor candidate with such a horrific record and who was a criminal to boot, who could not even with their Nomination without rigged primaries, election fraud, and their help cheating in debates, who had to be protected by the media, and who should never have even been allowed to remain in the race while being under multiple FBI investigations that proved she did break laws.

Even more mind-numbing is how they are allowing her to run all over the country promoting herself again without making it clear there is no way in hell they would do so again in 2020. Is the Democratic Party THAT f*ed up that they would actually consider it again in 2020?

THEY need to tell her, as well, to just GO AWAY.

Let me type this again...I will even do so slower for you so you can keep up -

Make It go away...preferably off to jail....but 'away' will suffice.

I do wonder, however, how the Democratic party has sunk so pathetically low that they CHOSE to run such a disastrously poor candidate with such a horrific record and who was a criminal to boot, who could not even with their Nomination without rigged primaries, election fraud, and their help cheating in debates, who had to be protected by the media, and who should never have even been allowed to remain in the race while being under multiple FBI investigations that proved she did break laws.

Even more mind-numbing is how they are allowing her to run all over the country promoting herself again without making it clear there is no way in hell they would do so again in 2020. Is the Democratic Party THAT f*ed up that they would actually consider it again in 2020?

THEY need to tell her, as well, to just GO AWAY.

Says the person who started a thread to discuss her. Your actions don't match your claim. You are either confused or dishonest.

Keep in mind that the so-called "fact checks" originate in the tax exempt (thank you John McCain) left wing propaganda machine aka spin doctor, Media Matters.

Forum List

Back