Fake News Triumphed this election

GaryDog

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2016
sub_buzz_441_1479332078_1.png

This jives with what I saw. People repeating ridiculously debunked rumors picked up SUBSTANTIALLY on my feed in October. The Clinton bodybags myth really caught fire, the allegation she "freed a rapist" and "laughed at the victim" -- both thoroughly debunked by real outlets -- was bandied about religiously. Lies repeated about "leaving people to die" in Benghazi and other atrocious articles that made no effort to address policy.

The # 1 victim of this election was truth. And if 60% of people get their news from social media (lol @ that), that's no small thing.

Small wonder we elected an Internet Troll President.

sub_buzz_441_1479332078_1.png

This jives with what I saw. People repeating ridiculously debunked rumors picked up SUBSTANTIALLY on my feed in October. The Clinton bodybags myth really caught fire, the allegation she "freed a rapist" and "laughed at the victim" -- both thoroughly debunked by real outlets -- was bandied about religiously. Lies repeated about "leaving people to die" in Benghazi and other atrocious articles that made no effort to address policy.

The # 1 victim of this election was truth. And if 60% of people get their news from social media (lol @ that), that's no small thing.

Comey and Facebook "fake news" cost Hillary the election. They must pay!

Snowden: Falling For Facebook Fake News Is A ‘Sad Indictment Of Our Democracy’

They were most willing to be conned. Like some of the RWNJs here on this board. You can be they still believe too.

Comey and Facebook "fake news" cost Hillary the election. They must pay!

Hmmm......I thought it was the Electoral College that cost Hillary the election.

Anyway.... It's good to know the EC is blameless and it was that Comey-Zuckerberg Axis of Evil that was at the root of it all.

This is hilarious.

"Fake news" = CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NPR

CNN gave the friggin debate questions to Hillary, and still has not come clean about that. This is the "news" that is "real."

LOL!!!

70% of Americans no longer believe the bullshit from the "US" media.

Google

The bottom line is this. The LEFT LIES. It ALWAYS lies. The LEFT has never not LIED.

The American people are no longer fooled...

This is hilarious.

"Fake news" = CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NPR

CNN gave the friggin debate questions to Hillary, and still has not come clean about that. This is the "news" that is "real."

LOL!!!

70% of Americans no longer believe the bullshit from the "US" media.

Google

The bottom line is this. The LEFT LIES. It ALWAYS lies. The LEFT has never not LIED.

The American people are no longer fooled...

6 major mutinational corporations have come to own your entire media machine since Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. There's your bottom line mang.

WHEN will the "US" media show us the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon?

WHEN will the "US" media ask the following questions:

1. Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the Arctic?
2. If CO2 is melting Arctic Sea ice, why is Antarctic Sea ice growing?
3. Did Obama shut up about climate 2010-2012 because the FBI had a fraud prosecution ready for the climate "scientists?"

lol liberals getting scared, people are waking up that the propaganda MSM is full of crap. Now calling anything other than MSM FAKE!

Liberalism does not work without ignorant followers.

Since Comey and Facebook "fake news" cost Hillary the election - electors have a chance to correct this horrific injustice against our electoral process on December 19.

ec.jpg

Who Won the Popular Vote?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
What a load of bullshit.

Clinton got a rapist of a 12 year old girl off via use of legalistic tricks that had nothing to do with merely representing her client. Evidence was throne out that proved the mans guilt and she is recorded admitting she knew he was guilty and she laughed recuringly throughout the interview.

And she most certainly did leave 4 Americans to die in Benghazi, though Dimocrats and the leftwing major media did their damned bets to bury the story.

"Fake news site" does not mean what the left wants it to mean; "Any conservative news outlet that disagrees with them."

lol liberals getting scared, people are waking up that the propaganda MSM is full of crap. Now calling anything other than MSM FAKE!

Liberalism does not work without ignorant followers.

All you partisanshitheads are ignorant, that's how our power structure always stays in place.

What a load of bullshit.

Clinton got a rapist of a 12 year old girl off via use of legalistic tricks that had nothing to do with merely representing her client. Evidence was throne out that proved the mans guilt and she is recorded admitting she knew he was guilty and she laughed recuringly throughout the interview.

And she most certainly did leave 4 Americans to die in Benghazi, though Dimocrats and the leftwing major media did their damned bets to bury the story.

"Fake news site" does not mean what the left wants it to mean; "Any conservative news outlet that disagrees with them."

Your entire power structure and political system are fake, good lord, pull your head out.

Since Comey and Facebook "fake news" cost Hillary the election - electors have a chance to correct this horrific injustice against our electoral process on December 19.

ec.jpg

Who Won the Popular Vote?

Too bad for you Trump won the vote that counted, stop whining and accept it. It's done, over and Trump is President-elect

We cannot accept a man-baby who lied and flimflammed his way into the White House with the help of FBI malfeasance and Facebook "fake news". We cannot accept that. We will NOT accept that.

Forum List

Back